Do you tape over the brand name on your laptop?

Do you tape over the brand name on your laptop?

The acer-logo is so fucking horrible, but I'm not going to become a sheep and buy a Mac just for aesthetics. So maybe just tape over the brand name, and that way I have an incognito laptop...
>tfw no Google brandless laptop

No, thinkpad master race.

>buy thinkpad
>the sharp tip of the e in Lenovo breaks off and gets stuck in my hand
>realize i haven't had a tetanus shot in over 10 years

>panic sets in

never again

How the fuck did that even happen?

>Have bought a Acer 3820TG from 2010 (845€), and it still works like the first day ever since, even with average daily use of around 10 hours each day, for about 6 years.

Upgraded to 8Gb Ram and a 250Gb SSD, cleaned the air vents, applied new cooling paste onto CPU, GPU.

Aliexpress sells a shit ton of name brand clones with no branding whatsoever.

>acer
Subtle bait

Seems legit

Fuck no I paid a premium to get that sweet alien on the back

>being a shiggydiggy brand shill

kys

just get laptop stickers for cool stuff and cover up the logo when your laptop is like 60% full of stickers

literally just ran my hand over it one day

Doesn't look like a bad deal imo

No. I actually always make sure people notice the ThinkPad logo.

now i'm scared
all the more reason to tape this shit up I guess

>laptop stickers
Can you get more fedora?
Rhetorical question because no you can not

I got my step-daughter an Acer and she killed it in one year. I made her buy a thinkpad X410 (iirc) after that. I wonder how long that is going to last.

I taped over the logo on my SNSV laptop

you use black tape
tape over it
if you want

I mean, I quite literally sent an email to a vinyl skin manufacturer to try and cover up the giant apple on a mac, so...

quality post

i have tape over the lenovo logo on my T420. I actually cut the tape with an exacto knife so it only covers the logo so it actually doesnt look like shit.

wait what
you cut out the lenovo logo in tape so that you taped only each letter? wtf, this is autism
plus, that way you'd still see it says lenovo, just in black.

wtf man

>Buying your wife's daughter computers

no, i put electrical tape over it and cut out the general outline of the logo. Its not too bad, but i fucked up on the top of the e.

We can still see it's a ChinkPad.

I ordered a replacement lid for my X220 without logos. Looks sleek.

i dont give a fuck. I was bored.

It would have been way prettier if you had just put a piece of tape straight over it.
If you try and remove the tape now, do you think the logo would be damaged?

Is there any chance of electrical tape ruining the logo, like taking the silver coating of the logo with it as you remove the tape?

Asus RoG. No wounds. No ugly. No empty credit cards. Just gameage.

>RoG
>No ugly

You don't mind Chinese viruses and spy ware do you?

So many people are paranoid these days. I haven't had any shots in over 20 years. One time I half-severed my big toe from a fall and didn't went to the hospital. All I did was put an antibiotic cream over the deep gash and duct taped it.

Listening to the plights of poors who don't own Apple products is so amusing.

Why would I?

>he doesn't know the retail price of a brand new Thinkpad

:^)

Tetanus is a soil dwelling bacteria. It's not a metal specific issue its a rusting-metal-thats-been-outside issue