Nothing to hide mothing to fear

nothing to hide mothing to fear

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184658/Is-joining-Facebook-sign-youre-psychopath-Some-employers-psychologists-say-suspicious.html
tonymacx86.com/buyersguide/august/2016
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search2&search_filename=windows_10_0.jpg
social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/909e1f25-0a49-4c7d-a4af-0e47bfbafc37/uwpcan-universal-windows-apps-run-in-windows-7-or-earlier-versions?forum=wpdevelop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nothing to hide mothing to fear
except your spell checker

that doesn't even make any semse

Give me your facebook ID and proof that it's yours.

I don't have a facebook

Or any social media
>ib4 don't have them

What are you hiding?

My sanity
Aint no one got time for a million cretins jerking over pokemon go

nothing facebook's UI is just shit

>Sanity
Nope. If you are not interacting with people over online social media it means you are hiding something (including your personal traits).

What is it?

bad UX

You are not the one I am talking to, get out

yes you are

I don't know who that other guy is, but I'm op

yes it dos

So what are you hiding? Not everyone ditches facebook and all other social media just because "the UI is bad". I don't need to be a detective to spot such a low quality excuse

>traveled, had no internet for 14 days
>installed nokia here on windows tablet, downloaded offline maps
>worked fine for 7 days
>suddenly all the metro applications refused to start and told me they "need to be repaired through the windows store"
Thanks microsoft!

>why isn't everybody a sheep like me?

jennifer lawrence et al say hi

>look at me I'm so unique XD

Quality bait. :^)

>jennifer lawrence
nah, facebook is just shit. dropped that shit in 08 and its been just as shit since

>Windows
>unironically using it

The only thing we have to hide is fear itself

I'm yet another user and I'm getting triggered so I have to respond

Is having a fucking facebook a must nowadays? What if I don't want to have any trace of my name on the internet, especially fucking pictures, seeing the shit NSA and other agencies are capable of pulling off. And that's 2016. Imagine 2026. 2036. Imagine a literal AI capable of profiling you and predicting that you're a likely terrorist because you wrote X, Y and Z some years ago, flagging you for constant surveillance?

What if the government is overthrown by then and a dictatorship comes to power, and I get fucking imprisoned for my post history of political opinion that is unavoidably going to exist as I love discussing it?

And what do I get out of making a facebook profile in 20 fucking 16? Nothing.

True

meh. id use Gentoo if it worked right, but I really don't have the freedom right now to fix it myself

why is it closed source, then

use OS X then
It's still better than Windows and doesn't spy on you as much

Quit avoiding my question.

Why did you disconnect from all social media? What exactly are you hiding?

>Bad UI
You can have custom CSS for facebook

I'm not the one who claimed "nothing to hide, nothing to wear" garbage

I wonder what the elite is planning to do with the information of millions of people. The end does not justify the means.

Harvesting the useful, culling the rest. FEMA camps and all that.

t. g-man

Well aside from the fact you shouldnt be using facebook because the NSA will log and profile the shit out of you the even more immediate threat to your humanity is the disturbing trend of employers requiring facebook accounts to apply for jobs and then deciding weather to hire you or not based on your previous posts and political views.

This is literal 1984\Minority report tier shit.

trade secrets

>doesn't spy on you as much

uh huh, sure. OSX is fine, but it's not the 00s anymore there are alternative hardware packages today that outclass the ancient MacBook that obviously don't run it, so there's really not much of a reason to get anything apple anymore unless you want to commit to the ecosystem.

gotta play my games somehow

>uh huh, sure. OSX is fine, but it's not the 00s anymore there are alternative hardware packages today that outclass the ancient MacBook that obviously don't run it, so there's really not much of a reason to get anything apple anymore unless you want to commit to the ecosystem.
Fair point but you can run a Hackintosh

>requiring facebook accounts to apply for jobs

Is this a thing or is it a meme? What if you genuinely do not have a facebook acc?

Yes, that plan sounds short-term and idiotic.

Games are more important than your freedom and privacy?

It's a meme

I have a phone and ms account

>custom CSS
>implying I use anything other than IE

lol

>Hackintosh

To be honest it's been a while since I've tried, but it can be a bitch to set up

Aside from the Trump/Nazi echochamber circlejerk, you should visit Sup Forums sometimes. There's some quite interesting stuff there

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184658/Is-joining-Facebook-sign-youre-psychopath-Some-employers-psychologists-say-suspicious.html

It's not a meme, It's already happening.

A wild shill appears:

You just need the right components
tonymacx86.com/buyersguide/august/2016

Just checked the list, you are citizen number 3157616329. Sadly user, you're marked for elimination by righteous combustion.

MS account is not a social media and neither is your phone number.

>Using a third grade browser that won't allow customization
>Waa why doesn't facebook cater to muh unique 1337 taste
Do you have mental issue? Solution is right there and you are denying it.

Just like you are denying to answer what you are hiding

>6 Aug 2012

just stop

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search2&search_filename=windows_10_0.jpg

I hope we can talk about the list better in the year 1000000zillion.

>the third paragraph literally says that the HR departments are becoming more and more "wary" of people without an account, which should mean it's even worse 4 years later
>>haha lol its from 2012 haha not an argument :^) just stop ;)

FF and chrome as they are today are literally IE6 tier. I COULD get a custom CSS addon, but then id have to use one of those browsers and it's really just not worth it

whoops I missed the not part.

That said, if you have something like a linkedin then it's probably not too bad

I'm not interested to know why you are not taking the obvious solution to the problem you have. I am very much interested in what you are hiding, as I said before

see

literally report your daily activities to facebook or be unable to get a job.

but don't worry guys. It's just a meme right? Surely anyone that doesn't have a facebook is a tinfoil nutter.

nothing. I just never thought fb would ever get that big and I didn't want to waste my time

And that's your excuse of cutting out all social media like a typical criminal?

Do you really want me to believe that? If facebook is now big why don't you use it now?

well it's too late to hop on now

Honestly, if a company requested such astonishing bullshit privacy invasion, I would walk out.

In fact, a company wanting to check any social media account is probably pleb tier anyway because it's concerned it is hiring shit from the streets.

Define "too late", criminal

don't worry it's just the daily heil

too late to add university friends, too late to start talking to old high school friends basically just late.

I didn't cut out all social media, I am on Sup Forums, right?

What happens when they all start doing it? You gonna walk out on the all? Be homeless?

As the other user already proved they are already actively denying people a job that don't have accounts.

Don't worry user, be like me and get hired by the intelligence community. Not having social bullshit accounts is a bonus.

I have my own company so I don't give a fuck.

Your "got mine fuck you" boomer mentality really doesn't help anyone but yourself.

Yeah I've noticed similar in my own tech intern experience. Usually people are at least faintly impressed

>too late to add university friends
No, it isn't. Open a facebook account, start adding the people you talk to. Of course you have to have friends in real life.

Why are you using an anonymous image board as your only "social media"? Why do you use a site that does not reveal your name and address to its users?

>UK
>Ever living in a surveillance hellhole that arrests people for 'trolling,' having wrong opinions, or having 'banned' media/literature.

I am not surprised at all.

You miss the point. I would not stand for it while going under "interrogation". I do not employ such bullshit at my own company. I would not demean my potential staff that way. Christ.

>trade secrets
so there is something to hide after all

These threads should be banned

yeah, trade secrets

why so we can have another Stallman dicksuck cicrlejerk instead?

Fuck off shill.

Anything is better than your miserable failed thread, OP

not an argument

What argument? You were not arguing yourself, poor deluded user

This argument worked well for Republicans in 2001 when the PATRIOT Act was signed in to law. When America collectively handed over its balls to the federal.government to do nothing but spy on American citizens.

yep that's what sage is for

>Games are more important than your freedom and privacy?
absolutely yes

webm of OP

Everything to hide everything to fear

Stop being an ignorant little shit and get Windows 7. You can still play games while also protecting your privacy. Best of both worlds.

cant play anything with UWP ;^)

>nothing to hide mothing to fear
Sounds like my kind of operating system.

Again... Windows 7

social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/909e1f25-0a49-4c7d-a4af-0e47bfbafc37/uwpcan-universal-windows-apps-run-in-windows-7-or-earlier-versions?forum=wpdevelop

The UWP platform is only available for Windows 10 devices. The best option is to upgrade all those users to Windows 10. Windows XP is fully out of support, so upgrading is the only option here.

>UWP
Name one thing actually worth while that is exclusively UWP.

These threads are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

I can't wait for Google Fuchsia to come out so that people will have something NEW to bitch about

>forza 6
>halo 5 forge
>crossplay with xbone

not to mention that they took everything wrong with 8 and fixed it

That's what they said about NSA spying.

Now it's being used used to manipulate elections and it's not stopping terrorist attacks like San Bernandino, Boston Bombing and Pulse nightclub.

Even if those were government plants, that just makes it worse.

So in short, no, fuck this spying business, it's not for your own good, it's for your detriment.

>forza 6
>halo 5 forge
>crossplay with xbone

Again I said worthwhile.You listed games that are direct console ports with no improvements, and some of them like halo are series that have been murdered by their creators and bogged down with microtransaction shit. Crossplaying with a console when you own a PC to play games on makes little sense.

>everything wrong with 8 and made it worse beyond the start menu
Fixed that for you

forza 6 isn't a direct port and they're also both free and technically exclusive to UWP

how can the option of running metro apps in not full screen worse?

They also finished the settings panel, I don't see the issue here

Forced updates, and it doesn't respect user choice or settings. As an OS that is a hell of a lot worse beyond cosmedic changes.

Just checked and you were right on this aspect, I am legitimately shocked they didn't screw with people by just porting the xbox version.

Improvements to the update system make it more than worth it. You can still defer for up to 8 months

>Not giving a fake name when you register

What are you hiding?

My name.