New Apple Announcement Tonight

OS X will work on Normal PC's?

Adult Swim - 12:15AM EST Aug 20 (tonight)

just gonna be the new ipoo in the loo

os x on normal pc's?

only in paradise will that be a thing. I want to leave windows so badly.

THAT'S WHAT THE QUEEN WOULD DO

Doesnt matter, Google os will kill linux and osx first then it will end windows, embrace the future

I doubt it, but that would be glorious. I fucking hate Microsoft and Windows but I'm not about to use some commie its-ok-it-doesnt-work-because-its-free shit

google will not kill any os and linux was never alive to begin with

if they were to update the damn graphics drivers so I could game under OS X I would be about 90% done with windows at home.

>OSX font rendering
>non Apple resolutions

>Adult swim
Probably something media related.

Apple TV garbage.

Or some subscription service thing with AS as an early partner.

>based pike and thompson work for google
>no way it will be relavent

Fucking lel

This is the most accurate assessment. Would be nice, I'd love to be able to pay just for adult swim, CNN, and a couple other cable channels and stream them over the net rather than getting a full package.

If they did that I'd switch immediately...but they fucking won't.

Mind you if they did it would make them a dump truck full of money.

SAM HYDE SHILLING HIS NEW SHOW

AUTISTIC FAGGOTS COME CRAWLING OUT THE WOODWORK BECAUSE HE OFFER $2000 IN BITCOINS TO WHO COULD CAUSE THE MOST VIRAL SPREAD

SAGE

They'll probably have the back catalog without any of the foreign licensed media I.e. anime.

AS on apple tv so it's nothing worth mentioning.

OS X has no game-breaker technical features. Even if they port it to "pc", it still will be a gui nightmare, insecure and poorly made OS.

WORLD PEACE

POO

Well at least most of Sup Forums could actually use it before knocking it and use evidence they they didn't find on Google Images.

So basically hackintosh, and people will finally realize OSX is a steaming pile of shit that applel can barely get working stable on their extremely limited 3 hardware configs, much less billions of different configurations.

>picture
mac os 9.2 is for powerpc macs, and came out in 2001, powerpc was first supported by system 7.5 in 1994, that's only 7 years

>What is a hackintosh