Anybody know a cheap china mic that's not total garbage? ie i dont need to boost 30 db to use

Anybody know a cheap china mic that's not total garbage? ie i dont need to boost 30 db to use.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Labtec-LVA7330-ClearVoice-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00000JBRV
amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471661058&sr=8-1&keywords=zalman mic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazon.com/Labtec-LVA7330-ClearVoice-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00000JBRV

$10 USD?

What do you want a cheap ass mic for?

amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471661058&sr=8-1&keywords=zalman mic

A++ gold if you're not recording professionally.

Get a job and buy a real mic?

Basically this. There's very good mics out there for only a little more.

how much is a little more
what are the model names

I can vouch for this one, using this model both at home and at work, it works very well for voice chat.

Antlion modmic if you're just using it for whatever, blue yeti if you need higher quality. Beyond that there are tons of studio grades I wouldn't know how to recommend because they differ from use to use.

What do you clip it to if you aren't wearing head phones?

This.

Bought one for my wife for when we use skype and the sound quality is fantastic for voice.

can vouch for modmic, had mine for 3 years now with no problems
get one especially if you have good headphone you want to pair with

I have one, and whiel the sound quality is good, you have to speak loudly into it or you wont hear shit. The mic on my clip+ is better ffs

People shill this dogshit so much on this damn board.

Yeah, i have mine paired with some m50x's and it's great.

Travel mic for an old laptop or something. That's the first thing that came to my mind.

>Mah_Nigga.jpg

cost effective, and lets you level up your solder skills.

To talk to sluts on Skype

This Zalman mic is too damn quiet. It's not worth buying.