Which iPhone currently offers the best bang for the buck?

Which iPhone currently offers the best bang for the buck?

iPhone 5 seems breddy good

>32GB iPhone 5 is about $130
>4 inch display
>4G
>Don't feel laggy
>Still gets latest iOS updates

id say the iphone 6 once the 7 comes out

5s

POO IN LOO

hi newfag

iPhone 5S. fingerprint reader and faster processor.
Also, iOS 10 is the last iOS for the 5. It will probably lag pretty bad.

>iPhone 5
>not laggy
kek
My iPhone 5 broke a week ago thank god. The latest iOS updates ruin the phone and makes the keyboard lag like hell.
Enjoy typing and waiting 10 seconds for it to catch up.

5SE
don't buy outdated tech

SE

>don't buy outdated tech

it's the only tech i can afford

get a job then

SE but only if you have manlet hands or hate phablets. 16gb is a no go but 64gb may be out of your price margin.

5s 64gb is also nice but dont update past 8 (i youre lucky to find one with ios8)

>look mom i posted it again!

>5s 64gb is also nice but dont update past 8

why?

>updating any iphone

It's like you WANT it to shit the bed.

>thinking google searches are an actual indicator of performance
it's just the normies trying to justify why they should buy the new model

/thread

The public beta is really good on my spare 5. Runs way smoother than what I've seen on my brother's 5 on 9.3.3 and especially my jailbroken 5 on 9.0.2. The only thing that bothers the hell outta of me is the removal of slide to unlock. I'll tough it out till iOS 11 when support for the last 32 bit devices (5, 5c, iPad 4) are dropped.

DFU restore with new profile. Clean as fuck.

>iOS
Stop shitposting cunt.

iPhone 4 because public bootloader exploits, GUI tools, and downgrades/custom kernels and firmwares to escape the Apple botnet. It's also dirt cheap.

If you know what you're doing you can bring slide to unlock back on iOS 10 without a jailbreak. You just modify a few lines of code in the IPSW and restore to it.

The 5s is 300€ now.

Fuck off back to /r/eddit.

everyone comes here because there are honest opinions and real experiences from like minded individuals. and despite the constant screams of shill, there are much fewer shills here than at youtube or on any other resource

i have a iphone 5. its noticeably slow though in some apps. too poor to get a new iphone.

also dont really want to upgrade unless major redesign or holograms... so ya. i take pride in having electronic shit that lasts long as shit.

5s.
That's when they switched to 64bit architecture.

>130$
>What is redmi note 3 pro

iPhones are total fucking trash and will shit the bed the first time you """"""""upgrade"""""""" it. And if you don't, enjoy all your apps breaking and not being allowed to connect to their service because the developer doesn't support old versions as they're Apple cucks.