This handsome sunnuva'bitch walks into your home and installs Windows 10 Anniversary Edition on your computer

This handsome sunnuva'bitch walks into your home and installs Windows 10 Anniversary Edition on your computer.

What do you do?

this guy is an user like us

why you bully him

he may see this thread

Tell his mom their baby escaped

Ask him if his internet fame made him that retarded or has he always been a potato.

I had to use linux because I'm a poorfag, thanks for free system that's actually usable my handsome fella!

>poorfag who cannot into pirate

Shoot him on sight because it's my legal right to defend my life, home, and property in case of a home invasion.

Give him a handjob because he's me

I install OSX on his and enjoy his suffering while restoring the gentoo installation from my weekly backup.

Bluescreen

lose all the multimedia files on my external drive and stop using my webcam.

You can clean install Windows 10 without a product key. It limits personalization settings but if you modify a registry key then the limits disappear.

Send him back to Sup Forums

Wonder how he installed it on 512MB of ram. I can't even win 7.

Wonder why he reinstalled it when it was working just fine.

Thank him for installing the best OS for me.

Wait for him to leave and when he's gone change it back to how I like.
Also after he leaves I make sure he locked the door when he left.

but he would never do that

I think OP is just making small talk. Putting a hypothetical situation out there and talking about how we would react is an icebreaker.

>installs Windows 10 Anniversary Edition on your computer.

How? He will get a shotgun blast with my cum filled wax shells before he can cross the doorsill...

>cum filled wax shells
you wot m8?

Jokes on him I already have the enterprise version installed ;^}

>implying we can't stand win10
and honestly why ?