Where do you buy your electronics?

Almost exclusively on Newegg

in the MART

>Newegg
y?

Why not.

Because eggy bros always eggin

Home electronics: local stores
Electronics parts: I have a good webshop and know a good store (which is a bit expensive thou)
PC parts: local webshop

SHART IN MART

Infoserwis or Proline

Scan
Ariapc
Ebuyer
CCL

the newegg
Amazon has 2 many shit partners.

haha ebic take mai upboat!! xD

>using Scam unironically
Better hope you never need to return anything.

Why do Americans shit in their pants? You don't see it in other countries.

in other countries they usually directly use the streets

Fry's or Fred meyer for things I buy all the time like batteries and cables
Newegg, outletpc and Amazon for PC parts/monitors
Massdrop for random goodies like key caps and headphones
GearBest for chink shit, Ali if I'm feeling especially rich and don't care about getting chinked
Mechanicalkeyboards for dragon dildos

>outletpc
Does it ever beat the prices on the other two?

America needs designated shitting streets.

Goodwill, Craigslist, eBay, Amazon.

Media Markt

It did the last time I bought from them but that was two years ago. Still, it's better to have more options

generally from local internet store, because it's always cheaper, if I can't find it mediamarkt/teknosa, sadly employers are so stupid that when I say "laptop with linux" 90 percent of them doesn't know what I'm talking about, 10 percent of them say that it's """""illegal"""""" to buy a laptop without windows. I don't want to pay extra 250 dollars (windows 10 licence price on my country) for nothing. Oh, and ordering laptop and phone from other countries are illegal.

If you mean house electronics, then Dedeman, if you mean pc parts and tech like that then online shopping.

SHART
H
A
R
T

Micro Center.

The fact that I work there and get a sweet discount is a bonus.

lachkik mois

amazon or newegg.
I am buying less and less stuff from stores. The markup is insane, the products are shit and all break, and the shopping experience is a hassle on the best days.

If retail stores were not such jews then I would shop there alot more. They give the excuse "have to keep the lights on, pay employees, blah blah", but when online stores can do all of that without the markup, AND give free 2 day shipping then thats where Ill shop.

Another deciding factor is sales tax. Ill shop at whatever online store that has the final sales price the lowest. I went to buy some shit off of *store*'s site and was going to have to spend almost another $50 in just sales tax. fuck that.

Not him but I live down the road from scan so it's really convenient for me to get stuff from there

SHART

I shop exclusively at the flea market for all my home goods electronic or otherwise.

Tiger Direct

SHART

Internet

IN

Aliexpress

I have been indoctrinated with a preternatural patience by shipping times

if I were a superhero my superpower would be waiting

SHART

Ebay

how civilized of the americans to do it subtly in their trousers instead of on the street like a savage

Newegg
Amazon
The manufacturer's website

And if it's something like an adapter or a flash drive or something, any local brick and mortar store.

fuck off tripfag

>US
Amazon
Newegg, if cheaper
NcixUS, if only option
Fry's Electronics, if I don't feel like waiting

LDLC/Materiel.net
Amazon
Aliexpress

BestBuy/Staples because price match.

If they don't carry it there I use Newegg or Amazon.

Wish I lived closer to a Fry's, its like a 45 minute drive :(

the internet

Low Yat.

I'll add Monoprice and B&H Photo Video to the list.

What's up with all the american bullying recently

mah niga

>2016
>stepping out to buy stuff

I visit the local Walmart where I sometimes bump into the diseased. I frequently smell cheap perfume and taste anxiety. Or is that fear Anyway, if I can't hunt down the electronic equipment I'm after, I look up into the ceiling beams and screech quietly, "Why me"? You will never understand me. Anyway, after that I usually just find an employee and they are sometimes helpful. Mostly not. I believe if I purchased online these issues would fare best. Fuck it. I like the experience, you know? Do you know what I mean? I had a friend who visited a Best Buy and experienced many selections. Too bad he never actually found his product. You see, I don't like wasting my time too much on hunting electronics and I will not compromise. They took Radioshack and Circuit City away so I'm left with few selections. I don't mind. Kmart isn't too bad and reminds me to be content with what I have. If I can't find what I'm looking for, even if the daily flyer mailed to me explicitly informs me of a product, I'll consider the trip worth the effort. Hell, slide into another location for another purchase. It's the little things that count. You see, people probably like you, don't get offended stupid (you probably are, which I wouldn't get offended, you shit), must have all the latest gadgets and knickknacks to appease your noggin and shit. Wipe that window and look outside into the cosmos.

Amazon

Then again I buy practically everything from Amazon because
CHEAP
H
E
A
P

Mindfactory
Alternate
and Amazon

Digitec.ch
LDLC.ch
Steg.ch

Amazon
Newegg
Fry's Electronic or Best Buy if I don't feel like waiting or am going to buy something that I may need to return or swap out like a wall mount.

jesus christ are these people real?
when are getting a genocide in the US?

This is the genocide