What's the best image viewer thing?

what's the best image viewer thing?

fbi

kek

Honeyview

irfanview

jpegview

Any command line one with only destination output, because all you really need is to know the images location. Actually viewing the picture wastes time and resources.

So I would say try Midnight Commander, as it is more user friendly than the others.

Viewnior

Is that image yours? Can you post it?

this

I've been using IrfanView since 1998 so take I guess what I will say

feh

im happy with gwenview

JPEGView is more minimalist than IrfanView and more functional than feh. I only have a few gripes.

This. 0% bloat

this

For some reason JPEGView doesn't show my pictures in alphabetical order when I move around them.

Stock photo windows viewers and iPhoto for mac, but I'm using adobe lightroom for catalogue.

Mah nigga

eog

does this help

I use IrfanView. Even has support for webms

Thanks, I'm retarded

I still use Windows Photo Viewecer because it's the only image viewer that goes through the images in the same order as they're in the respective image folder and has zoom on mouse wheel and forward/backword on the forward/backward mouse buttons.

Actually had to edit the config file but it was pretty much the same thing

but that's configurable on some image browsers, xnview for instance...

Shame that they disabled TGA transparency for no good reason, otherwise I'd still be using it

I’m using JPEGView and it has the same behavior, except you have to change the sort order independently unfortunately.

>not using terminal to view images

Get a load of this pleb.

/thread

I used to use imageglass, but i recently started using JPEGViewer which is way better

/thread

>ctrl f "faststone"
>0 results

Honeyview

Honeyview is recommended on the Wiki even though it comes with adware. How come?

XnView, Windows. Too bad japan characters don't work (they do work in XnViewMP, but that one I like less).

your eyes

I just setup JPEGView and it's great, thanks anons. I just wish I could disable looping

You have to download the old one from the developer and not from the company. I have HoneyView3 Build no.#5954.

>press ctrl+f impression:eyes
>0 results
Is every single person in this thread a fucking newfag?

eye of gnome

there is one, check again fool

Link it then you faggot.

>another newfag

pViewer