>semi decent programmer because dad taught me when I was very young
>get into pretty decent college for comp sci
>not gorgeous but not ugly
>pretty above average
>only grill that isn't landwhale in my classes
>really fat or pimple coated fags constantly hit on me
>don't make much of it at first
>fast forward 2 years into junior year
>ending summer semester and finished operating systems class and advanced Unix programming class
>by now they've become more and more comfortable with hitting on me
>more guys hop on board with messing with me
>only girl at this point of my major since most hopped over to business or psychology
>they get way too comfortable
>sometimes start spanking me
>after final one fucker gropes my boobs
>then one dude runs up and lifts my shirt and exposes them
>fucking crying and mad as shit this point
>a couple "my bad"s
>went home and played DotA for days
I hate this major
Should have done math

>>>/tumbler/
>>>/reddit/
gtfo

Fuck you too

Fuck off, cunt.

>Literally Sexual Assault.
Just Sue the fuck out of them.

TITS OR GTFO

Go make a tumblr account if you want to blog.

It's like 30 of them at this point
Do I sue all of them? And I never contested and even enjoyed it a little at first so wouldn't that just make me faking it or whatever?

If this is true which I doubt that isn't acceptable and you should definitely do something about it (like telling your administration).

though the real question is do you have big boobs?

why the fuck are not reporting this to the school authorities

All you say is that you could just laugh it off when it was vocal, but at the point of unwanted physical contact is where you'd like to draw the line

You can sue all of them just for that exposing your breasts shit

If you don't want to be harassed, maybe you shouldn't be leading other people on.

I literally only used here
The only interaction I've had with Tumblr is bookmarking some art blogs

They're never there and I don't want some huge thing to come of this

Yes sort of

>Do I sue all of them?
Yes. Just tell the fucking police or college, if you want them to stop. If you dont, just let them keep assaulting you i guess.

Fuck off

yeah girls get a lot of attention, but past a certain age they are basically ignored. so watch out for that.

Don't encourage her to ruin the lives of 30+ students just because she doesn't know how to SPEAK UP in the first place.

OP, you fully deserve what you got for being such a passive doormat.

>enjoyed it a little
...do you really even want them to stop?

I thought America's youth was all about social justice these days? I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get your way.

A big thing won't come of it either way

Sounds like you were asking for it.

Sharpie in the pooper or it never happened

nah man, the kind of people who lift girls tops up for fun really do fucking deserve it.

This isn't really tech related. Maybe try /adv/
But yeah, you should tell your administration and they'd most likely be expelled. And that's on your judgement of you think they deserve that.

>ruin
Don't worry bro, they've got that already covered.

I can't even imagine this being real, but like that poster mentioned if it is they need to know that grabbing you in class is not acceptable behavior.

I bet you suck at dota

Also another big issue is that I was basically a btard for a while and said S lot of racist shit to some of them and provoked it a couple times which is why I don't want to report it

Things only got this bad because there was a general understanding that she was ok with it because she wasn't running to the dean after the first sexual harassment incident.

IT people are often brainfucked. Ignore them and try to be yourself.

people like you are the reason anita sarkeesian exists

kys

bitch ure not a programmer

invert a n-ary tree right now, stacy

I was referring to the spanking.

>and even enjoyed it a little at first
for fucks sake.

You called them niggers so they exposed your breasts? You're in a female empowered age. Just say you didn't call them niggers... Or are you saying you dared them to molest you? Either way a woman's word is worth way more than a mans in these kinds of cases nowadays.

There is no way someone this retarded could be a programmer.

I see what you are saying, but the kind of person who doesnt have enough of a moral conscience to realize that what they are doing is wrong in the first place, regardless of how the person reacts to it, deserves to get slammed by the popo

>btard

whew

is this the new bait thread

next time something happens, you make a stink so big that nobody thinks to ever do that again. make an example out of the next asshole who harasses you.

Eternal Champ was a great album

yup, its a miles thread

post them then

Who knows if she's even telling the truth.
She might have let the guys spank her and grope her and she's only complaining about it now because she realized it makes her look like a slut.

I'm not surprised, I have seen an astonishing amount of people who don't know what rights they have within their own country, despite being born, raised and taught there by generations of people who ought to have an idea by now.

Become a reverse trap

don't mind me...

>replying to bait
>implying women go to Sup Forums

A solid right hook will end this nonsense.

And you file a police report. Fuck the campus police.

A lawsuit against the school is really only viable if you've reported it and the school did nothing.

>not having a feminine benis

White knights: The thread

>>sometimes start spanking me
>one fucker gropes my boobs
>one dude runs up and lifts my shirt and exposes them
>this ever happening in the US
>those guys not already in prison
1 story is shit
2 story is fake
3 not TECHNOLOGY
4 sage
5 kys

Tits or GTFO

This sounds like an anime problem.
OP, are you a qt anime gril?

What's your MMR?

What's your favorite anime?

DO THIS YOU FUCKING WHORE

Programmers tend to be intelligent about solving problems, yet lost and stupid when it comes to social interaction. OP sounds like a programmer to me.

Go away Maggie

Fuck off u special snowflake

Why didn't you beat the shit out of them?

if this is real maybe apologize for the racist remarks and let them know that if they sexually harass you again you will report them...

That way they have no longer have a "motive" and are aware that they cannot do anything without their being repercussions. There's no way to sweep this problem under the rug m8 it's clearly gotten too out of hand...might

Just do it, seriously.

Also talk to whoever can help you with this at school.

Ok there's also some other aspects I left out because pretty much all the people I've told either called me a dumb bitch or just told me I fucked up and I'm just slowly trying to see where it is I fucked up

Yea, I'd rape you for that. I would say you deserved it. Don't do it again.

And yeah I'm not very good at dota

share those details

also a full body pic

you're a dumb bitch

you don't let it get this bad unless you're enjoying it

So long as you also don't go full feminazi, that will just complicate things more.

They're right. You fucked up because you lack the ability to tell people to go fuck themselves, and now will probably have to rely on someone else to do it for you.

just like one of my anime

Ok well I often implied that I like being dominated and whatnot
Along with me hanging out with some of them and doing it where it was all fun banter and we just did it to one another and I think the line where the people I'm ok with doing it and the people I'm not was blurred at one point

Tbh this was also a CS shame thread

Ask the department chair to email all of the CS students saying something like, "There has been a growing number of people reporting that they have been sexually harassed by other students within the CS major. Stop that or you will be expelled."

Shit is easy

Yup, welcome to the autism-fest that is colloquially know as IT and tech.

I hate women.

>Ok well I often implied that I like being dominated and whatnot
literally every woman ever
>Along with me hanging out with some of them and doing it where it was all fun banter and we just did it to one another and I think the line where the people I'm ok with doing it and the people I'm not was blurred at one point
Was alcohol involved?

I don't do drugs/alcohol

keep going

How does dick taste like user?

where the fuck is that full body pic

>file police report
>file official report with school
>consider speaking with lawyer about possible civil litigation
How fucking hard is this? Jesus Christ, get some fucking visibility with people who enforce rules and laws.

Wow you sound lamer by the post

>programmer
>CS
>don't do drugs/alcohol
Fuck it I'm out

What's your mmr?

I'm not good

What is mmr?

MeMe Rating

Has it not occurred to one single person that this is probably complete bullshit?

>all these white knights itt

l-let me tell you what to do m'lady

>This whole thread
This is the future you chose, Sup Forums

is your main specialty HTML and CSS?

Call them autistic fuckwads. I mean, that's really what they are, and you won't look like a cringey sjw.

>be grill
I immediately imaged a long rant about some pointless shit after I read that. You didn't disappoint.

There's no need to get into the subject that far when you have Muse

well if you are not trolling.
I would love to know you in person.
I'm not a brogrammer by any means.
I'm interested in embedded.

i'm sure I wouldn't

No

What do you mean

nice blog bro
hiroshimoot please put upvote for quality posts

Announcing a report is a bannable offense,you retarded citizen

this

2,4k is pretty fun mmr to play in. What kind of heroes you like to play? I'm filthy spectre picker :|