I have att uverse. is it possible to disconnect one of my tv's through logging into the modem...

i have att uverse. is it possible to disconnect one of my tv's through logging into the modem? I want to piss off my roommate during the football game.

tell you what, help me figure it out and i'll send $5 via paypal.

there's a football game on today?

every team is playing, thursday to monday, preseason.

bitcoin and you've got a deal.

I can do that, but I doubt you'll be able to figure it out. I've been trying to find a way for an hour.

you should just be able to load 192.168.1.254 and click restart

That restarts the entire internet. I just want to fuck with 1 tv.

On my old modem there was a device list, and you could click "disconnect".

still there?

If you're using the new motorola router, there are multiple restart buttons.
there's also a device list tab that can be reset.

In any event, restarting the network continually and tethering from your phone would certainly work without causting you pain.

Is he streaming the football online or from the cable signal? If its the latter you are SOL, the former and you could block the TVs MAC address.

modem is ARRIS NVG599

he's watching it on FOX, TV.

if restarting the router doesn't do it, nothing with it will

yep, looks like you won't be able to implement your autistic scheme against your normie roomate.

damn.

i mean, that'll do it, but it will also restart all the rest of the devices....

rest of the devices like what?

internet, 2 phones, 2 laptops.

which is why I suggested using your phone's wifi tethering to browse text while you do this.

still there?

Yes, not going to tether.

>spoof the mac
>keep demanding an IP

I am assuming that uverse is a streaming client and not a cable service. Otherwise wtf are you thinking.

Because you're competing with a bunch of Ukrainians who already had this idea. And they're far more motivated.

Just find the DHCP list and click disconnect

implying any of us use that sh*t after the bullsh*t Thiel pulled