Remove Icloud account

Any one of u guys know how to remove the icloud user on a ipad?

Its my grandmother's, and she past away 1 week ago, but i dont know her icloud password, soo i can not log out of the account.

Give it back Jamaal

Tyron it's not right to steal.

Fuck off, i did not steal it....

DeAndre stop fooling around and give it back

Can't you just restore it?

Antoine give it back

> AYO CRACKAS SO I JACKED THIS GIANT IPONE FROM SOM FOO IN DA HOOD BUT IT BE LOCKED
> HOW DOES A KANG UNBLOCK DIS SHIET?

It will ask for the previous icloud account

Give it back Jamal

If you can, get on her computer and hope she uses autofill on iCloud.
Otherwise give it back Darius

Give it back DeBrickashaw Demarcus Johnson

Perform ritual to summon the spirit of your gma and ask her for the password, which she wouldn't know anyway even if she was alive.

Or just return it to the middle school you jacked it from, Tyrone.

What's up with the names? :P

btw, i just saw a video on YT where he edited the raw files on the Ipad, and deleted the icloud files soo the account was gone. But hes device was jailbroken, and mine's not.

Do any of u know a software that i can use to do the same, without jailbreaking it?

give it back, tyrone

lol dumbass tyrone, you know they can track the ipad while it's turned on, right?

these threads aren't funny anymore and stop making them

>isnt even hiding the ghetto low light filter that Tyrones use when they steal stuff

i love apple has completely shut down the black market for stolen products after every company never gave a fuck for the past twenty years.

can't unlock it, can't even chip-off the thing lol. apple is based.

>Microsoft and OEMs do nothing for years except allow horrible after market solutions like Lojack for computers
>with apple it just works

face it every other company is a joke, only apple even pretends to know how to secure something.

Apple will wipe it provided with a death certificate that ties out in some way to being for the owner of the icloud account. I've heard of this issue before.

If it was a samsung or LG phone you could just print out a thumb print to scan because they don't secure their fingerprint databases at all.

Chink security is nonexistant