Just started using Moebuntu.
Feels pretty comfy.
Why aren't you using it too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>moeshit

Nigger OS

I like anime too, but this just looks like ubuntu for girls.

Oh shit there is moedora now?

>Why aren't you using it too?
I still live with my mom and dad, I can't transition yet.

I made my own moe theme

that looks like shit dude

rude

Another situation that shows that adults who like Anime are literally closet pedophiles.

that's literally ubuntu with a pink gtk theme and a shitty icon pack

it doesnt even use a different desktop environment

If this new flavor had a custom de or maybe a fucking creative theme, i'd respect it. I'm sorry, but this is total shit.

literally shut up loser

>moebuntu
what a pleb

moearch master race

This :(

>moexubuntu
M-maybe I should try it.

why do you show us your theme at any chance you get.

damm outskilled

outskilled?

de_stroyed

Gonna turn my VM into a kawaii VM.
pics soon.

she doesn't

K

I've had so many chronic health problems, some related to hormones, it's never going to be wise to throw things even more out of wack by transitioning.

Tfw you will never be an anime girl.
Tfw you will always be an ugly 3D meat man.

Looks like a fujoshit's OS, like the Hanna montana OS

sure thing

iis this the new desktop thread

Thinking about installing it on one of these, actually.

>she

hi ben

>I've had so many chronic health problems
Me too.
I had a bunch of tests I had to do due to some health issues. It will probably finish me off sooner if I start HRT.
Also I can't for the life of me ever tell my mom and dad that I'm a filthy tranny.

Not going to talk more since this is offtopic from the board.

yes, she
if you have a problem with it then leave

are you okay

This one, along with the Debian unstable guy and the brown-with-asuka-pic one, are the best desktops.

Acer's logo ruins the cuteness i'm fucking triggered

It's like you guys want to go full Krieger or something.

Who's this NEET loli?

will it run on a MSI U100?

:5 hello user

Don't give up. がんばって!

Hamster imouto is the better neet tho.

Anzu Futaba from Idolm@ster

>Hamster
>loli
Thanks user

new desktop thread??

She's a grown loli
Stop being racist.
16 is not that old.

>this entire thread

kys

We back, cuties

But I don't have a sister to kiss

me and ur mom kyssed

Not neet though

hello thread
i like anime

kek

>want a distro with cute desktop
>posting disgusting 2d girl distro
>implying hannah montana linux isn't superior
You guys disgust

fuck off fake NEET

post your backlogs

>Also I can't for the life of me ever tell my mom and dad that I'm a filthy tranny.

They're going to find out sooner or later.

>backlogs
fucking loser lol

What the fuck am I looking at?

>i can't devote my attention to one thing at a time

Anime backlogs are for fucking losers.
I can understand backlogs for 100+ hour affairs like games and books, but most anime never goes over 12 episodes.
That's literally 3.5 hours total if you don't count the OP and ED.

You can't devote your attention to ONE thing for 3.5 hours?
Fuck off.

I can, I just rarely find the time to do it these days.
Whenever I see something interesting I just throw it in there

I'm pretty sure you spend more than 3.5 hours a week on Sup Forums.

If you really enjoyed anime, you'd find time for it.

>more than 3.5 hours a week
that's nothing even in one day.
The problem is the ever-present feeling of deadlines coming up for all sorts of shit, so I don't feel like doing anything other than my work., although that usually ends up with me just shitposting on Sup Forums all day instead

>debian unstable

you talkin about this guy?

I have seen memes and jokes about this type of an OS before. Seeing it, knowing it's real,

I saw hell today.

ew no

It's literally just Ubuntu with a new skin. It's still shit because it's Ubuntu.

sign me the fuck up

It always makes me furious when I see this nico bitch touching maki-sama.
Know your place shitco.

delet this

>this thread

wow, I don't recall the last time I saw so many losers

Because I'm not an ironic weeb in his temporary weeaboo phase.
I'm a real weeb.

>losers
You meant cute girls?

No you're not because nobody has ever been proud of being one, it's always been used as an insult.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>he hasn't heard of self-loathing

No, it wasn't him. I have his desktop saved somewhere, I'll see if I can find it

you're talking about the french guy right? his newest one was green?

>this is linux

>implying being krieger is a bad thing

I need to start filtering this "comfy" shit. It's the new stupid buzzword everyone uses

this is the new desktop thread right

Fuck anime. It can eat a dick. If the only difference between quality in anime is whichever pile of shit animation creates the new trope to be lampooned 50-fold and which lampoons the trope 50-fold, then you are dealing with a medium that's primarily concerned with being uncreative dickbags, and is, in short, only suitable for the kind of useless shifty fucks who are too ugly/inept to have friends and a life, or those who feel like it makes them more 'unique' and 'interesting'. Guess what, jackass? Everyone is a boring fuck. Stop trying to define yourself by a commercial production of a goddamn cartoon. I don't give a fuck if you like it, I really don't. But I don't want to see it. It's why people fucking hate furries, it's why people hate weeaboos, it's why people hate hipsters and emos.

They can't shut the fuck up and be by themselves. If I wanted to see your dumb anime shit, I would go and look for it, don't bring that bullshit to a motherfucking TECHNOLOGY FORUM.

In return, I won't clutter up the fucking place with what -I- like either. Why don't weeaboos fucking understand this concept? People won't give a fuck if you stop trying to shove your shit down their throat.

hi jordan

oh boy, now this dumb nigger from YT or the Farms is following me around.

Your desktop is abysmal

pls don't bully jordan

Anime website

why would anyone follow a loser like u

Go to the homepage and count how many boards are dedicated to anime.

You'll find it's a minority. Even if it wasn't, there's areas JUST FOR ANIME. Go post there, anime scumbag. Would I go to Sup Forums and post about my favorite pizza? No. Would I go to /an/ to post about mathematics? No. So why do you come to Sup Forums to post about your stupid chink cartoons?

Anime is technology

It'd be a stretch, but you could call some of the techniques used in producing anime technology. Anime itself is brainrot garbage.

It's used by people with low IQs exclusively. Find me one smart person that likes anime.

you

a) I'm fucking retarted.
b) I also don't like anime.

I dunno, that's why I'm asking you that question.

You're clearly obsessed, because no rational human being would keep logs of my Internet activities and then use them against me(?) in future discussions.

I must have said something in the past that triggered you, otherwise you would not be this obsessive. If I haven't offended you, and you just like to follow people around like dingle berries on an ass crack, then you need some help.

I don't know if I should feel flattered or creeped out someone would save my shit onto their computer, and then edit it in whatever-photo-editing-program they use. Shit is too inane.

you love anime

kys

Friendly reminder that anime is wish fulfillment garbage for kissless, handholdless virgins.

If you're this easily triggered by seeing things that you don't personally like I'm sure you could find a safe space on tumblr.

>implying id follow a loser like u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag