what cube do you have, user?
how long does it take you to solve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mzrg.com/js/qcube-v2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I grew out of toys months ago fag.

1 minute or so.

1:03 is my fastest time so far

This. These days I only collect anime figurines.

The one on the left is a cheap speed cube I found, it can't compete with a naturally worn in cube though. Nothing is better than that, I might buy new stickers for mine though.

Yeah, mine are from when I was 10. They are toys but hand one to 90% of adults and they will get excited for getting one side.

42 second is the best I've gotten but I can get it under a minute consistently

Sorry, I thought this was the technology forum? Not the general purpose nerd forum?

1min solve 3x3. Not into speed cubing, so I only know a few speed algs besides the intuitive ones.

Bottom row is a sheng collection I got for $10, center 3x3 is an old zhanchi. Favorite is the 5x5. Ive owned plenty more puzzle, but I hate having a collection so I throw/give them away

Anyone have any recs for "easy" puzzles? Looking into the Skewb Ultimate from Meffert.

You niggers are no better than Sup Forums and Sup Forums people that post on the wrong board.

Seen a video online how to do it. Too lazy to actually go through what might take 5 minutes.

Whatever the official one is and my brothers old speed cube meme.

Rubik's cube are fucking stupid, once you learn a method how to solve them, the only things you can do are repeat that method over and over to marginally increase speed or learn a faster method. Both of these require intense time investments and autism to enjoy it

Shitty chinese cube that keeps stuck constantly because of cheap construction, but have plastic panels instead of stickers that last forever.
Decent """original""" cube with shitty stickers.
Fuck, I just want proper cube with springed connections for smooth rotations and plastic panels so it won't cover itself in glue over time.

I have a zanchi and one of those mirror cubes. With the zanchi my lowest time was around a minute and 30 seconds. I haven't touched them in a while, so my time is probably worse now.

Invest in a Fangshi Shuang Ren

Thanks, I take a look.

My cube right is a Moyu Aalong, I average around 23 seconds.

I've been stuck so close to sub-20 for too long..

I solve one side over and over to pass the time, even do the "t patterns" on the adjacent sides.
I dont bother learning how to complete it because those are really long and complex moves.
Any tips?

I found this guide the most intuitive (aside from a couple stupid long moves that I just ignore and do simple move twice instead). Dunno if it exists in english, but if you know notation, you should be ok.

There are a lot of good guides that use little stories to help memorise moves.

I know it sounds dumb, but it really helps.

this is friedrich method no?
beginners method takes longer but is only 3/4 algs for top layer, not 13

It has same order as friedrich, but with fewer algorithms

>you'll never solve a Rubik's cube in 20 moves or less
why even live

There are computers for it. Then just follow the algorithm if you want to do it physically.

averaged like 20 seconds

i dont really play with them anymore

rubix brand stickerless.
about 40 seconds
I know it's shit but at least I can smash diamonds with my fingers now.

About 40 seconds in my prime

I've heard good things about dayan zhanchi, is it good?

yeah but they are outdated now

dayan zhanchi, 22.77 PB

i used to have a zhanchi and when to fangshi
PB was sub 30 i think like 25 but i probably can't solve in less than 1 min now since i don't cube anymore

Kek

Time.
4 simultaneous 24-hour days.

30 years and counting. I've never been able to solve the cube, managed a bunch of the other Rubik's puzzles, and can do more than the ball with the snake, but have never been able do the cube. One of these days I need to sit down with a guide.

I picked up these at Goodwill. I don't know where my original one from decades ago is. For some reason the solver app I used says the "classic" one on top is invalid.

Also have some 2x2x2 cubes, Simpsons, a Gundam cube, and other similar puzzles.

>he fell for the rubiks meme
Literally all you need to do is recognize the moves.

Companion

Guoguan Yuexiao, average about 30-40 seconds with the layer by layer method. I've been cubing for years but I'm too lazy to learn CFOP.

Might pick up the Moyu Weilong GTS later though.

I actually really want a Semen Demon nendo, feels bad that I missed her release by a few years.

Shengshue Legend
40-60 seconds
Got into this like one month ago, it's fun

Weilong GTS
~20 seconds

Record 16 seconds with this moyu along v2. avg:23. Also have mirrocube, which gives me headache, can't solve withouth algorithms page. Have shity 4x4 and another stickerless 3x3. Really close to learning solving cube blindfolded, managed to solve it blind a few times, but I fail more than succeed

Also im using blocks method where you mainly use M layer

A regular 3x, 4x, a 2x siamese, and anniversary editions of a 3x, Snake and Magic. I also have a Tower of Babel.

Best I can do on a 3x is about a minute.

Why even buy 2x2 then you have 4x4

Which one do you want?
Sometimes the prices aren't bad even if they're out of print.
>mfw Meiko nedo for retail price on amazon

I have one. Not sure what is the "best" cube out there but DZ is super smooth and good at cutting corners.

Come on Tod. Done be like that.

My best is 0:34

All my physical cubes are either broken or missing pieces/stickers and I don't have the money to buy more so I switched to qcube it's so much better and my best time is like 6.7 seconds I think and like 33 on 4x4

Link to qcube mzrg.com/js/qcube-v2.html it's a really simple sim I like it

Around 5 minutes with classic Rubik's cube, which gets stuck a lot. That was soon after I memorized the moves and I never bothered to actually improve the time.

Number of

4x4 about a day but I don't solve it very often.

59 seconds

Sell them to me

>2016
>using a rubiks cube for anything besides stealing sensitive fed data