Shills general

Anyone who promotes the following on Sup Forums is a paid shill and should be ignored:

Windows
Visual Studio
Visual Studio code
.NET
Visual Basic
Microsoft Office
AMD
NVIDIA
Chrome
Google
iPhone

oh yeah and that edge browser too

Why does no one ask *why* is foobar closed source. It's just a music playing app right? right guys? (it's not) (it's a chinese virus)

This.

Pretty much all closed source software or MS products.

Agreed.

>4 replies
>2 posters

How lonely and desperate do you have to be to pretend to be someone else in your own thread on an anonymous image board?

Found the paid shill

Forgot one
Apple

Hi shill

>.NET
It's FOSS though.

open source /= FOSS

Thanks for the gif. Shills not welcome.
Btw, currently using my Safari browser on my Mac. Wow it's really good guys, no need to build a gaming PC because Facebook and tumblr run just fine on here! Plus, the guy at the store told me I don't need to worry about viruses or malware, wow! Am I roight?
Gonna go get myself a Sup Forums Phone now too, it's a new phone that just came out made by Sup Forums.

.NET is licensed under Apache 2.0, which is considered a free software license by the FSF. Stop posting anytime.

Actually, I didn't even know that it was MIT, not Apache for .NET itself. The compiler is Apache though.

but i like visual studio code.
its got all the text editor features i want and the only IDE features that i actually use. namely intellisense, debugging and version control/source control.
its a great little editor somewhere between text editor and ide without the bloat of and IDE and with more than just basic text editor features.

OP included iPhone, which is the most shilled apple product. Most other products are just massively overpriced.

>Windows
shit
>Visual Studio
comfy IDE with no setup required
>Visual Studio code
shit
>.NET
better than java
>Visual Basic
babbys first language
>Microsoft Office
shit
>AMD
their GPUs are solid
>NVIDIA
ok in laptops
>Chrome
shit, chromium is great tho
>Google
botnet
>iPhone
shit

Your know very well that would never work.

>Anyone that disagrees with me is a shill

I agree with most of them, but why AMD?
Are you an Intel shill in disguise?

>proprietary

DROPPED DIRECTLY INTO THE TRASH CAN

Use Emacs.