forums.imore.com/ios/341981-hate-100mb-download-limit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jxCRWwUm1lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol Apple

>lol, they try to save their customers money from jew service providers
>apple sucks :^)

>mericans actually think like this
brilliant

>apple users are so retarded apple decided to save itself the headache of data complaints

They know that letting iSheep download 100MB will cause support calls and taking away freedom and treating them like invalids won't.

>cuck me

You deserve it.

>knowingly on data
>unlimited data
>want to download game
>"U need to connect ti wifi first XDDDDDDDDDD"
ebin

Can you stop posting this BS. It was already discredited last time you made the thread.

Gta ifruit was my choldhood man. All you had to do was chop the damn pineapple, cj

iphone 6 user here, can comfirm it's not BS. Fuck apple, I'm getting an Android next.

>yfw it's real

It is BS.

>get unlimited data plans
>can't use it unlimitedly
>cuckmerica.

forums.imore.com/ios/341981-hate-100mb-download-limit.html

It literally is though. It's one of the reasons I sold my iPhone 6S. It's a really big issue for people who have a life and don't spend all day watching foreign children's cartoon shows in their parent's basement all day.

On android phones you can just click "proceed" and download whatever shitty 10GB vydia EA shits out that month. This is an international problem as well, you're cucked if you have an iPhone and unlimited fast LTE no matter where you live.

Some people don't even have a landline and just tether their phone.

They are probably really fucked lol.

Take second iPhone™, create mobile hotspot, connect first iPhone™ to it.

think different.

The best part is that iFruit is a direct parody of Apple. Rockstar was right.

THANKS APPLE.

THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO SAVE ME MONEY AND NOT SECRETLY FORCING SENIOR CITIZENS BUY WIFI LIKE IT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE

I'M SURE YOU WOULD NEVER TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TECH-RETARDS AND MAKE UNLIMITED DATA PLANS COST EVEN MORE

Are iPhone users too poor for a decent data plan?

>he doesn't know how to turn off the setting
Epic, simply retarded.

You should stop playing GTA now whilst you still can. Online is complete garbage and story mode sucks pretty bad after a few hours and is far too easy.

>shitposting without the slightest idea
You can't turn it off senpai

Actually yes. They buy the cheapest plan that allows them to get their $200 contract for the newest iPhone and pretend they aren't poor.

what the fuck is the point of this game

I don't know what to tell you, it must be a setting because I don't have trouble downloading large applications over my cell network.

I bought a 128 GB iPhone 6S+ with Applecare on an unlimited LTE data plan all so I could only download muh freemium games over wifi connections.

sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my first-world unlimited data contract.

>Take second iPhone™, create mobile hotspot, connect first iPhone™ to it.

*DING DING* WINRAR

I have done this too.

Perhap this won't be a problem if we could just sideload these apps instead. :^)

Used to have an iphone 5c, loved every bit of it, but when i experienced this i just went fuck this shit and went back to android. Literally the most stupid shit in a modern device.

>androidiots are actually retarded enough to not see that apple is trying to protect its customers

RDF is real

>yfw mods on the iMore forums are literal shills
>b b but apple knows best eksdeee

>iMore forums
literally a forum you go to to justify you paid shitload of money for a calculator and prove to other people that you are happy with it

>applefags are so retarded that apple needs to protect them from themselves

Android warns you when you attempt to download files over 100mb on data too, only it gives you the option to do it anyway because its users arent fucking children and teenage girls

Name one thing in this world you can do infinitely.

ur mom sucking my cock

>He lives in a third world nation that doesn't have unlimited data plans

Fucking Amazon video blocks me from downloading videos over 50mb on data even though i have unlimited data. There must be some cost for these fuckers in letting people use data

We know most iToddlers are poor and lease their phones through shitty plans. But at least leave an option for the few rich ones.

BTW, enjoying 50 GB for 20€ here, and paid for my phone cash.

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=jxCRWwUm1lo

Wow, what the fuck?
That's too savage.

This is the exact same shit that killed BlackBerry

>be me
>have plenty enough data to download multiple heavy app on the store
>not even talking of unlimited or 50GB like mentionned earlier
>talking about 5GB
Currently on train/bus/ whatever the fuck you take to go from point A to point B
>"Oh this app looks fun, I should try it, since i have nothing else to do right now"
>app is 150MB

>Have an Android, store warn me that the app is heavy, but I can still proceed to the download
>somewhat a bad thing

>Have an iPhone can't download if not in WiFi
>"Tkx apple for protecting me, even tho I have way more data than required to download this app, and then run it :^)"

Holy fuck this can't be real. What the fuck were they thinking?

>try to save their customers money from jew service providers
>so that they can spend more on us

brilliant

Sorry, no one here can read Eastern Spanish.

Okay then.