I bought Asus laptop, because it had good parameters for its price

I bought Asus laptop, because it had good parameters for its price.

It was an horrible mistake. How do I remove all the bloatware, replace horrible 'power saving' drivers and delete everything that makes my laptop run any 3D app in 256 colour mode despite having dedicated graphic card in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make a bootable usb for windows 10 and just reformat and reinstall?

just give it back to the store nigga

Install Gentoo

Cyka no computer giving back if you open it xaxaxaxaxa.

I got no cdkey and desu the installation seems pretty weird. I can't find the recovery partition anywhere.

Bump please I'm tired after 3 days of trying to set it up to work.

install ubuntu
ubuntu.com/download/desktop

not even trolling, windows isn't worth using anymore

OP no doubt posted about how this laptop was better than a MacBook because it was cheaper.

Now he's realizing why he was wrong.

Finally after few more coffees I got a new lead
>Replace all default drivers;
Could Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework be an issue? The laptop has no power management app and if IDPT tries to keep it cool at any cost then it might be decreasing its power while it's not plugged in (aka when cooling starts working).

just reinstall you faggot, from windows 8 the keys are on the uefi

But the laptop seems to never been windows 8?
It's windows 10 on a box and everywhere.

Start menu, Control Panel, Programs and features, Uninstall bloatware.

>Sup Forums makes a bit stink about how awful Macbooks are
>"Buy this Asus laptop! It's the same thing as the Mac for half the price!"
>the screen is some horrible abomination with horrible color accuracy despite the IPS panel
>the build quality is complete trash as the keyboard flexes dramatically, the display wobbles, and the hinges are wobbly shit
>after a year the charging port breaks and Asus refuses to cover it under warranty because "It's not a factory defect."

Yeah no, I've seen enough friends buy Asus to know better. If you hate Apple so much that you refuse to buy a Mac, or if a Mac just isn't a match for your needs fine. But stop fucking telling people to buy trash just because it's cheap.

I wonder how many Yuans the Zenbook-fags get per post.

>I bought a non apple laptop and expected the build quality, screen and battery life to not be horrible.

top kek

lol he probably saved like $150 and got that piece of shit too.

pirate a copy of whatever windows you want, that comes preactivated, write to usb, boot and install

Pirate windows or install Linux.

My friend's Asus came with no OS preinstalled so no bloatware.

OP didn't even complain about the hardware what are you people talking about?

He didn't complain about hardware because it hasn't started falling apart yet. The bloatware is just the tip of the shit iceberg that is Asus laptops.

Do you speak from experience?

Sadly yes. I've used a number of Asus laptops over the years. All of them have followed the same theme. They appear to be premium products with premium specs are a budget price. What you wind up with is a laptop where the company making it cut every corner possible to keep the low price while still maximizing profits. Their customer support is fucking awful and unless you take your shit to plebbit and get to the front page, the quality of service you'll get will depend on the phase of the moon and whether or not you've offered your firstborn child in sacrifice to Chairman Mao's vengeful spirit. Dealing with Asus has never been a pleasant experience for me.