TO THE FAGGOTS AND 14 YEAR OLD KIDS WHO THINK TOR ISN'T SAFE

TO THE FAGGOTS AND 14 YEAR OLD KIDS WHO THINK TOR ISN'T SAFE

1) Stop complaining about FBI being able to track you; You can't do something so wrong that it makes FBI interested in you; there's no point in it.

2) Most of the anti-cyber-crime organizations suck ass. Their skills are under zero. Even the worst proxy is enough to stay anonymous. Of course don't mean the cases if you are so retarded scripts reveal you.

3) I will make FBI/NSA suck my cock if i ever need. You can't get how you can keep communication safe so that provider and even FBI connected near to your address can't catch you if you don't have an idea about the very basics of cryptography and how RSA/AES/PKI works.

4) Tor uses entry&exit nodes different from each other. That makes the probability of being tracked lead to 0.000001. Implementation is another thing, but it's good there are not any questions about that.

5) Despite that, top countries own some resources more efficient than we think they are; but all of those "weapons" are based on maths. Cryptography is very "mature" branch. I can't remember miracles (after Enigma) in it. There are some people who think AES initialization numbers (which are "random") are actually chosen by NSA, even before algorithm was standartized, when it was called Rijndael. I want to believe this (that NSA has that much geniuses), but 99.99% is speculation. I want to say that I love conspiracy theories very much, but this isn't case which will bother me sleep calm.

STOP being "If government wants it, they will know what are you seeing in dreams"fag

phew.

thx, user. now i'm not worry about deploying my crime den in the deep web

Tor has multiple low and medium level security vulnerabilities. Many of the low level vulns are ip geolocation and deanonymization. Some medium security threats are sites and xss flaws that side load js to break your browser to a secondary site to expose what sites you visits.

Then Mr.G-man comes knocking on your door.

hi NSA

NSA SUCKS

>retard who doesn't understand isp level deep packet inspection
>ITT:/thread

this is the first time i see someone's laughing at himself.

Thanks for the info dude ironclad evidence against the cancer that is TOR, mind if I cite your post in my upcoming dissertation on cybersecurity?

>tor
>anonymous
Choose one.

nice, I dislike the fact that the ads are always so focussed on me

makes you nekked when you show your buds something irl

>"gee user, how come you get ads for dildoe and bananajuice? you ordered bananerjuice recently? mlao"
>"e-ermm... no?"

fuck the ads and also the fucking ISPs that log all connections, they do that in several EU cuntries.

> Most of the anti-cyber-crime organizations suck ass. Their skills are under zero.
Nice FUD.

Tor is like third party to sender and reciever.
It has onion system.
Info is encrypted with three layers.

when you send info to the first node, you send it first layer's key too; but second and third layers are encrypted, so it will not see what is actually sent, but it knows who it was sent by.

First node sends info to next node, but second layer key is still sent by you. So second node doesn't know who sent it and what was sent as third layer is still encrypted.

Second node sends info and your third key to third node. Then the last node will finally decrypt what was sent and, if it wants, will see it.

But if you have HTTPS encrypted connection to website, even the last node will not be able to see what was sent.

gay.

>1) Stop complaining about FBI being able to track you; You can't do something so wrong that it makes FBI interested in you; there's no point in it.
If the FBI can track me, then elements more malicious then the FBI can track me, and thus Tor would not be safe. That said, the FBi can't track you on Tor.

>2) Most of the anti-cyber-crime organizations suck ass. Their skills are under zero. Even the worst proxy is enough to stay anonymous. Of course don't mean the cases if you are so retarded scripts reveal you.
Underestimating the enemy is the stupidest thing you can do, especially when having virtually perfect anonimity online is a few button presses away.

>3) I will make FBI/NSA suck my cock if i ever need. You can't get how you can keep communication safe so that provider and even FBI connected near to your address can't catch you if you don't have an idea about the very basics of cryptography and how RSA/AES/PKI works.
Other than "Understand crypto", I don't understand what you're even trying to say here

>4) Tor uses entry&exit nodes different from each other. That makes the probability of being tracked lead to 0.000001. Implementation is another thing, but it's good there are not any questions about that.
This is a complete misunderstanding of how Tor works. You aren't vulnerable because of exit nodes, unless you leak personally identifiable information through your browsing habits.

cont

>5) Despite that, top countries own some resources more efficient than we think they are; but all of those "weapons" are based on maths. Cryptography is very "mature" branch. I can't remember miracles (after Enigma) in it. There are some people who think AES initialization numbers (which are "random") are actually chosen by NSA, even before algorithm was standartized, when it was called Rijndael. I want to believe this (that NSA has that much geniuses), but 99.99% is speculation. I want to say that I love conspiracy theories very much, but this isn't case which will bother me sleep calm.
I've never heard of such a conspiracy, and there's no indication in any leaks ever that AES has been weakened by the NSA

TOR was broken from day one.
Never trust a military project.

no

>reverse disinformation

yes of course the provider doesn't know
how would he

lots of nodes run through an intelligence service so to say
but not all

Tor browser comes with noscript so XSS and js are a moot point, it will block them by default

>2016
>TBB still has JS enabled by default
Into the trash it goes.

Citation needed on #3. How is your lard-ass in your Mom's basement going to force a federal organization to perform oral sex on you?

If tor is compromised why are dark net markets still up?

this

>Tor browser comes with noscript so XSS and js are a moot point, it will block them by default
yes and most sites require javascript
back to square 1
Sup Forums for example can be browsed(altough you lose out on a lot of comfort features from the integrated Sup Forums extension) but you can't post without recaptcha.

NSA etc. care mostly about power & control, they don't really care about crime rings as long as they don't become too powerful

>TO THE FAGGOTS AND 14 YEAR OLD KIDS
To: Sup Forums
Love from: Sup Forums

>Stop complaining about FBI being able to track you; You can't do something so wrong that it makes FBI interested in you; there's no point in it.
Sure you can.
However, it's important to recognize that there different levels or resources used against targeted individuals and for mass surveillance.
Tor is generally considered to be more than sufficient to fend off un-targeted dragnet spying.

>Most of the anti-cyber-crime organizations suck ass. Their skills are under zero.
And you are basing that claim on?

>I will make FBI/NSA suck my cock if i ever need.
Have fun?

>Tor uses entry&exit nodes different from each other. That makes the probability of being tracked lead to 0.000001. Implementation is another thing
"If it works properly then it should work".

>Despite that, top countries own some resources more efficient than we think they are; but all of those "weapons" are based on maths. Cryptography is very "mature" branch. I can't remember miracles (after Enigma) in it.
I have no idea what you are trying to write.

>STOP being "If government wants it, they will know what are you seeing in dreams"fag
God forbid people actually worry about their privacy.

>Tor has multiple low and medium level security vulnerabilities.
So does every other program in existence.

>isp level deep packet inspection
How does that help against Tor?

>Post on the internet
>"Never trust a military project"
K

>If tor is compromised why are dark net markets still up?
Because pulling them down is a slow and expensive task. Look how much of a battle the original silk road was.
Also, what do you mean by "compromised"?

>yes and most sites require javascript
Actually, most decent sites don't.