/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What are some Comfy Chink Shit worth buying for the coming winter period? thanks for the suggestion user!

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Xiaomi prepares for US Market Launch with their Xiaomi TV Box • LEPIN makes more knockoff sets faster than LEGO can launch them • user bought two Rilakkuma smartphone cases • Outdoor sound test with a cheap lapel mic • user considers LINGBAO Mechanical Keyboard thankfully another user reviewed it not that long ago

>Old News
• user gets something in the mail he doesn't remember buying
• The 5 pound ChromeCast seller seems to have been a scam
• user's printer won't take Chink Ink
• user's EDC Swiss keys arrived
user reviews a nice looking leather seat for his bicycle
• user doesn't want trouble and plans to fight off chinks using umbrellas and ladders in his KungFuSlippers
• user is still waiting on his 1 Dollar Gaming Mouse
• user recommends USB Hand Warming Gloves

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1lsu0BRT-k
ibtimes.co.uk/how-xiaomi-lost-40bn-where-it-all-went-wrong-apple-east-1576781
aliexpress.com/item/sleeping_with_your_waifu/32236259850.html
banggood.com/Outdoor-Anti-theft-Hidden-Underarm-Phone-Shoulder-Holster-Armpit-Bag-p-1073334.html
s.aliexpress.com/Rb6BJJ3e
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-12-PVC3D-beautiful-butterfly-to-decorative-wall/32376662595.html
aliexpress.com/item/shorter/32660187399.html
banggood.com/UMI-Max-5_5-inch-Fingerprint-3GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-Helio-P10-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-Gray-p-1075353.html
aliexpress.com/item/kill-them-all/32654401475.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which will happen first: Vicky Gao ships out her orders or that user fucks his sister?

How many sellers post here?

6 gorillions

One of these things has already happened. Repeatedly.

all of them

TechNet Raptor seems to be a better mouse than James Donkey according to this video: youtube.com/watch?v=u1lsu0BRT-k

They have a $1 off coupon using 50 AliExpress coins, so I might just bite the bullet.

We don't know if Vicky is still alive

Vicky shipped the orders???

Moved into new place, progressively chinking out the place.

So far I got a chink vacuum bot, nessie ladle, bluetooth speaker thingy for the shower, meme powerbank and meme smart scale.

Thinking about getting some cozy blankets or something and maybe some solar powered shit for the garden. Any recommendations?

>How Xiaomi lost $40bn: Where it all went wrong for the 'Apple of the East' - The world's once most-valuable startup goes from hero to zero in just 18 months.

ibtimes.co.uk/how-xiaomi-lost-40bn-where-it-all-went-wrong-apple-east-1576781

/csg/ BTFO. no amount of Pistons and Redmemes you'll buy can save them now,

House fire in the making.

aliexpress.com/item/sleeping_with_your_waifu/32236259850.html

>buying chink shit off Amazon

What happened there?

t-that would be way to embarassing for me. Also why has no one told me theres a fishing mini sale going on on banggood

>Xiaomi is a private company and so it does not make its finances public

That whole acticle is shit. If xiaomi was really doing badly their shit would not be always sold out and they would have more funding rounds.

I'm buying it off AliExpress, since that's the only place my debit card is working right now.

Also I did mention how you can get it for $1 cheaper by using AliExpress coins in the AliExpress app.

your post made me happy

>he paid $10 for the $1 mouse

lel

can someone make a pastebin for commonly bought items and their cheaper but just as good chink shit equivalents?
haven't ordered anything yet but I'm considering it soon

Check the wiki

Your $1 mouse is ugly and shit. I don't want a tiny mouse made for manlet hands like yours with shit written all over it like >6D Optical Gaming Mouse Super 6 button LED Crap More Filler Text

DO NOT BUY THE BLACK VERSION OF THE KZ ED9!!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT!!!!!

I know sometimes the KZ ED9 gets shilled here sometimes because of it's supposedly amazing sound quality. And it's true, the sound quality is amazing! BUT ONLY FOR THE SILVER VERSION OF THE ED9! Do not waste your money on the black version! I'm not really an audiophile but the best way to describe it is that the black version sounds like a generic $5 earbud from the dollar store while the silver version sounds very close to my ATH-M50. The black version has a lot of tremble and the sound sounds slightly muffled.

Also the wire on the black version feels cheaper and thinner compared to the wire on the silver version. Like the black version has a lower gauge!

I recently brought these even though I already own the silver version because I lost one of the nozzles that filters the bass. I'm 100% sure these are official KZ earbuds because the nozzles sounded the same when I put the replacement nozzle on the silver version. KZ just gimped the black ones on purpose.

Okay I'm done now.

Why havent you gone tacticool with your phone Sup Forums?

banggood.com/Outdoor-Anti-theft-Hidden-Underarm-Phone-Shoulder-Holster-Armpit-Bag-p-1073334.html

irl photo comparison would be nice

Don't tell me you're going to bring some 3PDP into your bedroom.

please recommend me good cheap chink mechanical watches.
better yet if they are great knock-off or homages

pic related, i've heard jaragar makes decent mechanicals

thanks senpai
u cheeky cunt, i sware on me mum ill hook u in the gabber m8

What? I'm talking about the first mouse he talks about. It's clearly the $1 mouse but the amazon screenshot he put on the video said it's $9.99

The other mice in the video are obviously better

>good cheap chink mechanical watches.
no such thing

n-no but if you call my cat 3DPD I'll murder you with my nessie laddle mate.

A E S T H E T I C shirt

2016 New Arrive Awesome 80's Fueled Galaxy Shapes T-Shirt Women Casual Sexy Tee T Shirt Tops Pullover Plus Size Harajuku
s.aliexpress.com/Rb6BJJ3e
(from AliExpress Android)

>9,84€
no dudee im poor fuck

>women
A-user

lol i dont see that

I'm retarded. My bad.

>seller has 1 day, 4 hours, 30 minutes left to ship
There's still hope.

Found this with the script: 3d stickers for 10ct if you use the coupon from the shop
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-12-PVC3D-beautiful-butterfly-to-decorative-wall/32376662595.html

Whaddya think of these badboys?

I hope that you don't live in the UK.

2016 New Arrive Awesome 80's Fueled Galaxy Shapes T-Shirt-
>Women
-Casual Sexy Tee T Shirt Tops Pullover Plus Size Harajuku

thanks user, got motherfucking blue butterflies

I have alerted the police and they are on their way to your house right now.

>KZ ED9
You're way behind. Current memephones are the ED7.

The Casina brand seems pretty good it more expensive than you would think but the quality of the mechanical watch for what you'd pay for a brand name is a steal of a deal

It's ok. I traded in all my butter knives so they're letting me keep them as long as I submit to a mental welfare check every 48 hours and never leave my house.

>bluetooth speaker thingy for the shower
Link?

i have a SG-553 and ordered a deagle.

they look cool, i've got a lot of "compliments"
just be careful to not look like an edgy boy and you'll be fine

can't find anything, got a link?

Chinese snuggie and some usb glove handwarmers

I can't really get a picture that shows how different the wires look from each other. If you felt the wires IRL though you would be able to easily tell the difference.

The black version has those slightly transparent wires that most of the cheaper KZ ear buds have. It feels really thin compared to the silver version.

I don't know. I tried many different models of KZ earbuds and the (silver) KZ ED9 are the only ones I've been completely happy with. KZ earbuds normally sounds a little too bassy for me but after I screw on the 2nd pair of nozzles the KZ ED9 comes with that reduces the bass, the sound is PERFECT. The KZ ED9 has the perfect amount of bass after that.

I must have complusively brought 6 or 7 different KZ earbuds so far but the silver KZ ED9 is the best sounding one so far.

Damn these chink tackles look good, fuck eating I'm gonna splurgeon fishing stuff.

not sure how chinky, still in mail
aliexpress.com/item/shorter/32660187399.html

I can't stop ordering shit while I wait for shit to arrive fucking hell nobody told me this was worse than doing drugs

Sorry Its Casima typo

forgot picture

thinking about getting the Umi Max, wat do?
banggood.com/UMI-Max-5_5-inch-Fingerprint-3GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-Helio-P10-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-Gray-p-1075353.html

Any opinions about the Asus zenfone 2? I'm running a Chuwi chink tablet right now with 2GB of ram and a Intel atom processor as well and it's a beast on Android. Is there any reason not to get it when I need a new phone?

Tell me about it. I'm not even using most of the stuff. Is this how hoarders are born?

>Mediakek

Nooooo

>3.71 yuros shipping

both shit. get a redmeme.

Please stop talking in mongoloid.

ED7 is made out of bamboo tho

What did they mean by this?

lurk more fag.

audibly keked

15 orders incoming, I don't even need any of the stuff I've bought, help me gents

15 orders you say?

Best chink priced earbuds?

Is there a better and cheaper phone than the redmeme?

>better
Yes
>cheaper
Yes
>better and cheaper
No

not for me

There's no purpose. That's why we're here

ve monk

and stop asking multiple times

So, should I buy the redmeme or wait for the redmeme 4?

you are too far gone, senpai

Fuck, I bought the black version 2 days ago ...
Where did you get yours ?

Buy the redmeme 3 nao. 4 might be a incendiary bomb for all we know.

I dunno. Something to look forward to?

Lmao, that almost sounded like you mean't it.

People use the word meme around here as substitute for whatever, it's not funny and it's not cool.

It's just plain sheep behaviour, you follow one retard and another ten mimic you. Even if it's not even a little bit of comical value at all.

>just plain sheep behaviour
Literally what culture is.

>sheep behaviour

>where do you think we are
On the /csg/ subreddit of Sup Forumsechnology.

@56198777

DELETE THIS

Does aliexpress have knockoff lego cars?
Like the kind of cars that are based off real cars?

Anyone bought one of these bug zappers before? Bugs are being dicks because I work at night a lot.
aliexpress.com/item/kill-them-all/32654401475.html

I bought one in poundland, it works with flies and big bugs, mosquitoes are near impossible to kill with that thing, it's also good for nosy sisters

Everybody knows crossboard posting is muy better

>it's also good for nosy sisters
H-here we go again with the sister

M-my sister died of cancer last year

>mosquitoes are near impossible to kill with that thing
Damn. Mosquitoes are what I want to kill the most. Any recommendations?