Can I extend C into the unallocated? Do I just need a 3rd party software?

Can I extend C into the unallocated? Do I just need a 3rd party software?

just leave it. too much hassle for measly 22 gb

What's on D? if it useless delete it and allocate everything to C then.

you will need to move D to the end of the drive before that

>Do I just need a 3rd party software?
Yes.

I've been trying to do this too. But mate, seriously, requests belong in >>/wsr/

I extended my D into your mom.

You'll be better off getting a 3d Party software. Past experience has shown me that Windows' Disk Management Utility is garbage.

Install Gentoo onto unallocated

>measly 22 gb
I used to have a HDD which was just a fraction of that in size, you know.

this belongs in d needs to be moved onto the unallocated space (exchanged) and then c can be extended
gparted allows you to extend c right away and it does the whole moving stuff around automagically

kek

It's good for quick format or remake a partition without leaving the OS, but anything else really needs something like PartitionManager.

Not so much garbage (if it was garbage, it would often break things, which it thankfully doesn't), but just relateively limited. The diskpart cmd utility is somewhat more powerful than the disk management console.

Use minitool wizard, click extend, select c:/, then it'll ask where to get the space to extend from, select unallocated, it'll do it

if you're willing, though, i recommend installing another os on the unallocated space. it's the perfect size to install anything you really like.

how did that happened? I'm sure that unlocated space is windows recovery before?

he probably erased another OS.

>weekend discount

Just a coincidence!

Some manufacturers will put an entire OEM image at the end of the drive to let end users factory restore.

wat?

and now it's nothing. move on, grampa.

pls no bully