Hey Sup Forumsuys

Hey Sup Forumsuys,

who regret it to buy this piece of shit?

Let's face it. An official Android Update will never ever come. The OPX was dead on arrival except for some little security patches and bug fixes.
The last chance to make a good use out of it is to sell it on ebay or flash a Custom Rom like CM oder PA.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.oneplus.net/threads/oxygenos-3-1-0-marshmallow-community-build-for-oneplus-x.460857/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your fault for buying "flagship killers" and underground shit. Stop watching KFCHD.

>flash a Custom Rom like CM oder PA.
You mean like I do on every phone I get?

>The last chance to make a good use out of it is to sell it on ebay or flash a Custom Rom like CM oder PA.

Wow, so actually the only reason to get an Android based phone?

Oneplus has a huge active and productive community.

I have no worries about getting the most current Android version, even if it is only custom made, which actually in many cases is better than the official one.

>who regret it to buy this piece of shit?
If you weren't a retarded Pajeet the marketing wouldn't have worked on you.

Better than the official one because officially its not Android. You bought an Android phone that didn't come with Android.

Just let how fucking retarded that is really sink in and ask yourself why you thought it was a good idea.

Whats so bad about it? Wasn't it priced well and had half good specs when it was released? Who the fuck cares about stock rom updates.

By far one of the best phones I've ever owned

What phones have you owned?

>tripfaggot
>weabooshit

>officially its not Android

Are you retarded? (rhetorical question)

gtfo, you insufferable tripfaggot

this desu

It's best to ignore him. He's easily the most retarded tripfag on the entire board right now.

this is all true

>sell it on ebay or flash a Custom Rom like CM oder PA
Isn't that the whole point of buying an Android device? I mean, 9/10 times the stock firmware is total shit. If I wanted good stock firmware, I would have bought an iPhone.

I bought the oneplus one and I am very satisfied

The OTA updates work great

That phone doesn't come with stock Android..

It's $250 and looks great with a nice screen and SD slot.
What other phones are available for $250 and better?

>he uses android without custom roms
why do you kids even come here?

Posting from CM13 on Moto G LTE

This is bait?
Man don't be a faggot and flash a CM13 to this beauty it's pays off I promise. Everything works perfectly like gestures, RGB led, radio, dualsim etc. Also you can able to get the latest security patches for a fresh stock Android 6.0

guys which phone is better tho...

a sleek android phone with chink tier lazy firmwares, or the latest most expensive iphone?

I love my OPX, I compiled AOSP and flashed it and it's incredible, best phone I have ever had, much better upgrade from a shitty Samsung

Moto G

how is one plus with updates?

are they doing the month security patches?

Doesn't have OLED, or even a notification light. They would have gotten my £180 if they weren't too cheap to include a 2p LED.

i never understand why people want walls of text on their homescreen. you are just going to open the appropriate application to read it anyway.

tiny companies

tiny expectations

>Bought honor 7 with 5.0
>Actually got 6.0 via OTA

Wtf I love huawei now.

There's no such thing as stock Android, stock Android is a moniker that refers to a Android distribution/variant that's close to AOSP
There's not even a single phone shipping with AOSP from factory
>inb4 the Nexus line
The Nexus line ships with gapps, which aren't part of AOSP

I told you Sup Forums, I told not to buy it, and buy glorious honor 6 instead, so here I am enjoying emui 4 with freshly OTA-updated android marshmallow.

i turned down a free iphone 7 from a family memeber begging me to upgrade from my dual core galaxy S3

worst phone i ever had.

one day it had cracked its rear glass for no reason, maybe i was leaning on something or something similar.

then i dropped the phone once and the shit fucking smashed tio piieces. I even had it in its original rubber case.

the software was shit, tried other roms, shit

worst meme around here

The phone I have only came with Gapps nothing else. Seems pretty stock to me

Can someone tell me how is Paranoid Android for the OPX?
It seems to be a good alternative to CM13
I'm sick of this wait for Android 6 and want to flash it.

forums.oneplus.net/threads/oxygenos-3-1-0-marshmallow-community-build-for-oneplus-x.460857/

>mystery firmware

into the fucking trash

WHERE CAN I GET THOSE KIND OF LOOKS

THANKS

Things that suck about the OPX:

>no fast charge
>no a.c. Wi-Fi
>no wireless charging
>no functioning headphone controls

Hahaha

They're god awful

It took 4-6 months for the OPT 2 to get marshmallow, no monthly security updates,the oneplus X doesn't even have marshmallow yet and is being phased out despite being only 6 months old

Oneplus 2 & 3 are on Marshmallow
OPO is on lolllipop
OPX is on lollipop and got the july security patch along with a camera update at the end of july/beginning of august. Before that the OPX was on the april security patch

>he fell for the OnePlus scam

OnePlus is such a shitty scammy company, fuck those fucks

>flagship killer
OPX is a midrange phone user like a galaxy alpha or something

Man, I bought this phone around June while it could have been an amazing phone for the price it suffers from these problems:

It heats up like a bitch, and I don't mean "heats up a bit" I mean "I can cook eggs on this" from mundane tasks like basic internet browsing for a small amount of time.

The screen while AMOLED has some colour issues oranges appearing more like red etc. it's still a nice screen that blows away everything else in the price range though

The build quality of the phone isn't very good. The back flexes slightly and isn't sealed - the back is glass making this a bigger issue than it would be. Also if you push near the bottom where the speakers are at the back you will hear cracking noises as the insides shift.

It's One Plus which are a garbage company and you don't want to have to deal with them for RMAs

>"hey your phone i've had for 3 days broke out of nowhere i want a replacement"
>they fuck you around for a month
>finally get to send it back
>they claim water damage even though you live in a desert and it hasn't ever seen water
>have to dispute them on this

Never again One Plus.