Now it is

testXDD

sure why not

all these fucking namefags

what's a tripcode?

You just used one.

Nice tripcode.

Test

Noice. Currently generating a new tripcode.

Does it work?

Nope. Retry

Am I a pro Sup Forums user now guys?

great one

am I doing it right?

hi

In before Meriken

HAHAHAHAHA

I have clinical depression.

What's a tripcode

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

sup

>Learn to program a tripcode with tripcodecode!

hello here is my tripcode

Why the fuck isn't my filter working?

Well since it's not, can you do me a favour and just stop posting?

pls don't be rude

Tripcodes are not technology. Fuck off.
>buh-but muh image!!!
I don't care about your image. Fuck. Off.

hello here is my tripcode

Tyvm,

filtered all ;)

Didn't think I would say that but I miss ID Heaven

Son, just take a second to realize what you did. You made an imaginary conversation with the OP where you won. He didn't say it anywhere you just made it up. Congrats on you being a mega-autist.

test

Not quite right; it's missing the Shift-JIS mapping.

Wakaba is old.

whats the options field for?

Options

sage (from the Japanese sageru, to lower) prevents your post from bumping the thread.

It used to be that noko brought you back to the same page after posting your reply instead of the index, so you could continue monitoring the same thread, but with the rewrite of Sup Forums's board software and the quick-reply that became pointless and I think was removed.

I don't know of any others.

A tripcode with a double hash ## comes out with a double exclamation mark !! and is known as a "secure tripcode" (emphasis on the quotes there) and uses a board-specific (chan-specific?) salt and possibly a different algorithm, depending on the chan software. Tripcodes are in general short enough to brute force as presented, however, particularly with GPUs.

Capcodes are capability codes and are used after logging in by board staff - admins, devs, mods (when modposting, which is very rare on this chan), etc.

All these as far as I know come from either 2ch or futaba channel and were imported to yotsuba from there.

Of course on these boards neither tripcodes nor names are usually used, identity being a mere distraction from the discussion.

There's a link to how the site works at the bottom of every page. Try looking there first.

d