'Aluminium Niggers' : If robots walked the streets... would YOU be prejudiced against them?

'Aluminium Niggers' : If robots walked the streets... would YOU be prejudiced against them?

Hell no. I could, because they have no souls, but I would look real retarded prejudicing a robot.

Fuck yeah

I wouldn't trust a fucking robot for shit

>walking botnet
no thanks

This guy got it.

Souls don't exist

I'm more prejudiced against limey fucks like you. Fuck off.

souls must exist cause why do i feel sick when i watch choppy video? check mate robots

Robots are non-human persons

the only good clank is a dead clank

How about some 'NO' to go with that, Madam?

ZAMASU!

Yes they do.

>Yes they do.
Some evidence, please.

You're the one that claimed they don't. Burden of proof is on you.

Depends. If enough of them regularly behaved in antisocial ways so as to afford the development of negative stereotypes, of course I'd be prejudiced against them. Just like the non-aluminum variety.

Just wait until a robobus decides it doesn't want to park in the back of the parking lot and starts up a whole mess of trouble. Then we'll have the robo pride movement and 50 years later owning home computers will be illegal and we'll have to pay them hourly instead of just buying them outright.

Yes, I am racist against machines. Don't give a shit either. I'm telling my grandkids stories about the good ole days while they sit there in uncomfortable silent terror every time they come to visit.

Nah man you're wrong, biology doesn't exist, your cells are powered by soul magic.

Think about this, why is it (((you))) who inhabits your body every time you wake up since the day you were born? or do you believe you are like in S3 state and you only die if you are proper knocked out and electrical activity is stopped (even for a split second?)

>why is it (((you))) who inhabits your body every time you wake up since the day you were born?

Consciousness.

Consciousness ≠ Soul

And then the other faggot claimed they did. Neither presented proof and one has Occam's Razor on his side.

Canada: 6000 km without problems.

Germany and Netherlands: No problems either.

USA: Pic related.

robots>muslims

>aluminum niggers
>not r2dtards
>not riggers
>not oilbacks
try harder Sup Forums

>USA: Pic related.
This picture gives me hope. If Americans are able to fight and kill robots with their bare hands, then we'll be able to deal with the hordes of "refugees" if Hillary becomes president, unlike the Europeans and Canadians, who have been taking it up the ass for the past few centuries.

What about clinks?

>refugees=muslims

Clanks can fuck off.
Id carry a giant electromagnet with me at all times, whip it out if theres any trouble.

These coilcunts will ruin our economy.

Frankly, I would be more concerned how people would take the fact that I am a programmer and hacker of robots in a world where robots are considered persons enough for discrimination to play a factor.

go to sleep taggart, you're drunk

>torquin' mer jerbs!
They're just another cog in the machine, man. We should unite and fight da power!

Like, would a screwdriver be considered no different to a shank or a full combat knife in that world.

Oh god, we would have thought that today's social justice was just a fucking kiddie show.

I'm going to stop simulating that future before it gets too out of hand.

Ban assault stereos! Everyone with a subwoofer in their car has to have a concealed carry permit!

You should talk, Adam "Apartment Thief" Jenson. Must be nice to jump around with no accountability ruining livelihoods.

Take your metallic heels and go back to Panchaea.

I'll just have to upgrade my pistol.

What if that metallic bull fucked your robowife? Now you sound like a robocuck.

i didnt do nuffin. gtfo zeke.

Wow way to be Robophobic. Your robowife wouldn't have cheated on you with Robone-5674 with Intel inside if you had payed more attention to her.

Not as long as they were white robots

>hey baby, want some... Intel inside ya? ;^}

>Robone

I would fuck a robot waifu if she was qute

Wow are you hitting in me? Chipism I see. Btw Im an AMDian so don't even bother...fucking white Intel bots, always taking advantage of their processing privellege

Also, change hitting to pinging

Sounds good enough to me. Alright everybody, job well done. We are ready to discriminate our metallic servants

Serious question Sup Forums, how do we get more culinarybots into programming? I think it's a bit robophobic that only programmingbots can work as programmers.

I wonder how many people got that reference. Blade Runner was art.

I agree that there needs to be a movement to get culinarybots more interested in Programming. There is literally no difference between microwavebot and Deskbot, actually I bet a microwavebot would be better at programming than Deskbots.. We need more diversity in the workplace.

Have you stopped to wonder why a microwavebot shouldn't be taking a Deskbot's job? Microwavebots just don't have the processing power and the external abilities to be able to keep up with Deskbot's! They would only slow us down!

WOW WOW WOW, Robophobic much? The only reason why microwavebots can't "program" as well as Deskbots is due to bigotry in our manufacturing system that tells microwavebots that they can't be as good as programming as Deskbots. If we can force manufacturers to stop producing more Deskbot programmers, and instead manufacture more microwavebot programmers we can finally end this world filled with Deskbot privellege.

Tin cans, a dime a dozen.

The very word "robot" is extremely offensive. It is derived from the Czech word "robota" meaning "forced labor." Essentially, it's the n-word of the android world. Take your slave-owning privilege elsewhere.

>look he doesn't even have his IHC circumcised