I just laugh at audiophiles

Guy from picture has a wall of fame of several headphones he likes.

Some poeple who owns AKG-K700 series whiny about him not including their headphones.

As if suddenly having your headphone put on a recommendation list will make it sound better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know way too much about this to not be laughed at yourself, autist

Who is he?

audiophile lvl 99

Theres only two types of headphones one for dropping in the toilet and one for droppi g in puddles everything else is a waste of money

He doesn't want it because they would sound better. No one said that. He probably wants it because he thinks they deserve it.
I want bands I like to win awards, not because it will make their music sound better. I want movies I like to win awards, not because it will look better. I want restaurants I like to win awards, not because it will make the food taste better.

>caring about what this fuckwad says about muh headphones

Is that his personal colleccion?
So, rate it headphonefags.

My earbuds costed like 35 bucks. Best deal ever.

are you trying to say because my headphones are on that wall they're bad

honestly people who display parts are a special kind of retarded

7/10 no electrostats

>are a special kind of retarded
... and they post on Sup Forums.

correction
people who display NONFUNCTIONING parts (or the boxes they came in, or any extension thereof) are a special kind of retarded. nothing wrong with putting your pretty gpu in a windowed case or whatever

i think that went without saying but OK

>As if suddenly having your headphone put on a recommendation list will make it sound better.

They spent hundreds on their placebo headphones. That's not for sound quality, that's for status. So they're gonna get their money's worth whether that guys likes it or not.

>nothing wrong with putting your pretty gpu in a windowed case or whatever
Yes there is.

anyone have his webm?

is this the guy who had an autism attack while listening to a pair of headphones?

That guy in the webm suffering physical pain from listening to mediocre headphones.

Someone post that mac guy.

elaborate

>Someone post that mac guy.
do i want to know?

some fag who hasn't seen a nice pc in the last three years

The really funny part about the mac guy is the picture some guy drew of him from memory

Yeah but what is his name? Is the gif of him pain from a video or something?

>oh jesus christ i bought this fucking shelf from costco to fill out my empty ass room but im so god damn boring i forgot I don't have anything to put on it.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
YW

the more i look at this the angrier i get

Different kinds of music do that to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE

I do something similar. Sorry Sup Forums.

That fucking guy. The music literally hurt my ears from that fuckin horn in it, not the headphones. Jesus

I've got you covered.

Tyll

Is it really necessary for him to listen at such a high volume?

>caring about what some old fuck who lost 30% of his hearing and can't hear high pitch tones anymore says about anything audio

Why do people keep doing this?

in the bedroom???? maybe worse part and looks so unorganised

BLACKED.com link of her pls.

same, like when Justin Bieber comes on the radio.

it looks like he got told his wife died

I remember seeing a /bst/ or /hpg/ some time ago in which that guy was posting. Anybody has the screenshots?

Pic related