twitter.com/Logan_RTW/status/770088127939641344

Wendell blinking SOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=jegIgjeob7g#t=43m38s

bumping since last thread was cancer

Ty OP

Yfw logan hero's tonight

>muh safe for work thread
>i take the rules very seriously

Will Wendell and Qain's youtube potential finally be reached now that Logan is out of the picture?

Oh no, the cancer is bleeding into this thread, quick get the chemo!

It takes effort to write out a non shitpost you dumb frog, I don't want my effort too 404

quite being a faggot go to infinity if you dont like rules faggot.

>There is a Sup Forums thread as well, but I dare not venture there.
I want LinusShillTips niggers to leave.

oh this is the best shitshow to watch tonight.

>There is a Sup Forums thread as well, but I dare not venture there
LE SEKRIT CLUB XDDDD SO EVIL GUISE we r the hackers known as Sup Forums guys! XD

kek, do people still view Sup Forums like that? Or have I just become desensitized to this place.

I don't get it

TOP KEK

>two or more sides
>video soon

He's going to cry on camera, isn't he?

I don't know who these people are or why I should care about any of their drama.

Could you explain who these people are and why I should care about their drama?

You shouldn't. Go away.

We can only hope

Welp, if he does cry, it would show that he still somewhat cares.

ignorance is bliss

Why does anyone care? Fuck off with this e-celeb garbage.

I'm sure he does, he just fucked up his free ride, he's gonna actually have to get a job now

Then just turn around and pretend you've never seen any of this.

They're just some shit LinusCuckTips knockoff.

If you truly didn't care you wouldn't post in this thread and move on with your life.

How much has the Patreon gone down by so far guise

Its actually the other way round tbqh

>glorious commenting where Quain can do the quips without being as cringy as Logan
>Wendell will finally dedicate some time to his Linux content

How can someone get to a level Ike this then sabotage themselves so thoroughly?

Like just be a fucking professional. Show the professionalism expected out of a fucking McDonalds manager and don't fuck up your good gig.

I think a public suicide. Either live on a stream or in public tomorrow. Someone call the police.

Logan is losing it

>Wendell blinking SOS

oh shit good find. Looks unrelated though

because most people on the internet for money have never had a job in real life

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

My sides

>wew forum drama
>muh shekels

Does this really deserve a fucking thread? TK is fucking cancer anyway

He worked at tiger direct for years didn't he?

You underestimate the power of ego.

People do stupid shit when they think themselves all powerful. Like violate the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.

Logan came to his senses and realised Pistol was a trap. Unable to live with the shame he is burning kek syndicate to the ground and tomorrow he is planning a murder suicide.

He was always unstable as fuck, run by emotions. He's one of those people who floats between jobs, never really putting in any effort and wonders why he gets no returns.

Literally a Bernie supporter.

Can you really not see why this would deserve its own thread? that fat fuck tried shilling here hundreds of time and now we're watching he fuck everything up, it feels good

can somebody tl:dr this for me

are the technogoths gonna shut down?

Guy who runs Tek Syndicate (Logan) has been extremely careless to the point of suspicious with the company's money. His behaviour has become increasingly erratic and secretive.

Instead of answering questions, Logan has taken the Tek Syndicate website and forum offline. His last video was a strange, half-finished mess that answered nothing. Right now, he's posting Tek Syndicate's bank balance on twitter ($13k) and has clearly lost control of his finances/mind.

Co-founder and former friend (Weddell, who owns 30% shares) has been told by Logan he'll get nothing from selling his stake. This is despite nvesting significant amounts of money into the project and believing his shares to be worth $100k.

That example gave me a serious case of the shekels

>tfw Bernouts literally burnt out after the DNC
I have not heard a single peep out of them other than the shills pretending to be Berniebros

Qain and Wendell are gonna do their own thing, Logan and the tranny are irrelevant now

Not technology

POST MORE JENNIFER

>and the gross income has grown by more than $125,000 per year for the last 3 years.

So Tek Syndicate was making at least $250k a year? Imagine how much Linus shill tips must be making.

I disrespectfully disagree

who's that?

Filtered.

So what, Logan blew all the money on stupid personal projects and now he can't afford to pay Wendell for his shares or something? I smell a lawsuit.

I've heard estimates of ~two million

Probably not that much when you account for the meth and gay prostitutes

As best as I can tell:

Wendel: Some stuff ain't cool. Where is the $$$ going?
Logan: SHUT. IT. DOWN!
[explosions, fire, flooding]
Logan: Tomorrow, we will explain.
[more explosions]

Lawsuit? Where?
Tell me goy

wanst logan fucking joannie tech lover

There's no way its anymore than 500k at the absolute extreme

>wendell
>evil

oh im laffin

this bitch

Wendel cucked Logan in his own office and he got pissed since they were friends, Pistol has threatened to commit suicide and Logan in his cu cked rage tried to destroy the forums by shutting them down

They have a massive office and like 10 staff they have like a 10GB leased line aswell if my memory serves me. That shits expensive.

Jenny is a cutie

thanks Falcon you truly are our greatest ally

Is the entertainment business not a job in your eyes? You sound like a jealous wage slave.

Remember Logan has spoken about the IRS being absolute fuckers and basically confiscating practically everything as they do.

>MUH SHILL TECH DRAMA
FUCK OFF

Wendell mentioned that Logan wanted to spend more time on ' the game '. Were Tek Syndicate really developing a fucking game? Because that would probably explain where all the money disappeared.

Oy vey..Cough I mean this is serious could someone pass on my details. Thanks goys

Fucking hell, why can't people act professional.

Really wish I could fill her rectum with my hot semen if you know what I'm saying

Close the thread you attention seeking fucking jizzwad.

Advertisers pay somewhere between $1000-$10000 for each ad in a video. Add that up over a year of videos. It adds up quick

Probably tried to write off his vanity projects and the IRS told him to where to shove his deductibles.

Since when is internet drama technology related?

Whos pistol?

sorry i haven't follow logan since tiger direct.

are there pics of her feet

I always thought that shit was just some thing Logan did on the side, not something they actually put money on together.

It's a guy which pretends to be a woman.

At this point, could be a fabrication to cover up finances...

Anyway, he has nobody to blame but himself for being shit at business management.

Seems like Logan is being a baby and can't handle responsibilities

When they are technology YouTubers that's when.

When the object of it is technology related.
Hell i'll take this over the endless nvidia vs amd wars.

>Since when is internet drama technology related?

Since when is speaking about a technology show based on the medium known as the internet prohibited on a technology board?

Logan's bitch who cucks him hard

In retrospect, it's really something they could have seen coming.

Logan controls the finances, if he has used all the money from Tek Syndicate to fund a videogame....

That sounds suspiciously like fraud. But anyway, it's a dick move. Logan's a dick.

This thread is cancer

Fuck right back off to your graphcux shill off threads

Wendell and Qain can afford to lose money. One has his own business and probably one of the brightest minds i know in a person on YouTube, which would constitute a population of about 0.000001% on the site.
Qain is a meme, but also has skills and intelligence for all the self-sufficiency he wants.
The only problem about Wendell is that he is too good of a person. However the good thing is that setbacks can't harm him, they can only make him stronger from experience, because he's the kind of guy who learns and adjusts.
Logan is a stepping stone, a lesson in tempering Wendell's people skills.

Logan and the Tranny however...
The only way they can get anywhere in life is by deceiving and petty scheming.
One is a mentally unstable gaymer idiot who will be stuck in the teenage faze for the rest of "her" life, who doesn't have any tangible life skills and only knows gayming; while the other is the mental equivalent of a chicken who only knows how to peck for bits and pieces on the ground left by others. A vanity farm who finally had the fallout with Wendell we all expected on account of his inferiority complex.
I'm sure Logan could have gotten educated if he ever wanted, but he is just a lazy and trashy baboon who doesn't have the willpower for honest work. Even YouTube, his only success in life, is now trashed, and by his own hands.

I'm hoping Wendell and Qain get their own channel going. It would be an improvement because we'd get a more diverse topic range with Wendell and Qain. And we'd get a more diverse topic range because there is no Logan who is only mentally capable of talking about a few select topics and reiterating them over and over again.
Logan is like a 7" Vinyl Record, you can only fit a few minutes of music, and that's all that plays on it in circles.