blog.invisiblethings.org/about/
web.archive.org/web/20070303182432/http://www.rutkowska.yoyo.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

Joanna Rutkowska

Great security researcher, author of Qubes OS

She also has a penis

yeah sure why not, could have a mr robot kinda whore thing going on

ill come home and she'll be naked on my bed still after the fucking i gave her last night

so yes, Joanna, I'd fuck your trap ass

next time just post in a /soc/ thread, you'll get more compliments

That's hot

Yeah sure, bring on the boypussy

blog.invisiblethings.org/about/

Looks better then the average woman
Is smarter then the average person
Vegan
Trap with penis
High paid job

Would wife

where does it say she was male in the past
also
>tfw not a qt trap with high profile meaningful tech job

It's hard to find online, but it's there.

First, there is this - now offline - website from 2007 when she became first famous
web.archive.org/web/20070303182432/http://www.rutkowska.yoyo.pl/

Second, she has this on her official website
> I'm comfortable and happy being a woman, although I do realize the absurd of the rigid classification of human beings into two simple subsets: males and females, and always surprised how deeply this influences people.

that's a beautiful woman

>blog.invisiblethings.org/about/

he says:

>I'm a feminist

into the trash it goes.

>woman
trannies ain't men you fucking dipshit.

Why are so many people in hacker community transgender?

When I was on CCC last year, I met far more traps at one place than I would suspect at a hacker conference

Were they passable? did they make your wee wee go woo woo?

>I do realize the absurd of the rigid classification of human beings into two simple subsets: males and females, and always surprised how deeply this influences people

Because there must be more than two choices when you're mentally-ill and cannot accept biological fact. These people astound me. They're nothing more than flat-earthers.

people with deep psychological issues latent since their childhoods, there's a reason most of these people chose to stay hours in front of a computer coding instead of going outside and playing with other children

Eh, I find it hard to hate people that do really good work in security. They might be crazy, but if it makes them work like they do, it's great.

No where did I say I hate anyone. I don't hate her/him because she/he could be a tranny. I appreciate her/his work. Also, just because they do good work does not mean accepting every little thing they believe also - that's nothing more than blind fanaticism and is not very intellectually honest.

>Not technology related
Why do the Sup Forums mods allow this?

It is technology related. This is the developer of a Linux security distribution. It's meta-related.

What is with the infestation of 'topic-police' on boards all of a sudden? Kindly fuck off to another thread that is to your liking, i.e. phone threads or gpu e-peen threads.

The only way is to report. Even if they don't acknowledge it right away, having a mountainload of them is bound to get their attention eventually.

Strictly speaking, Qubes is not Linux distro, but... Xen or whatever distro.

>trannies ain't men
Yeah

She looks like a little boy. This is what a real woman looks like.

?

Never actually noticed, and I don't care what gender someone is/was, until I'm planning to date this person.
I respect her as the person she is, nothing less and nothing more.
Sure, some traps really look weird, but Joanna actually looks like a women, so who cares?
Didn't even know that, but I know Joanna since about 2 years as developer, heard her talks and mailed with her. Didn't care and won't care in the future.

>decent looking
>passes
>feminine but can do much more than just kode
>probably much younger than most of us NEETs
how old is he/she?

Director of EFF and Tor project. Enjoy your twink trap botnet.

Nah, but i would talk about qubes, would act flustered and ask dumb questions too.

It's the field i want to get into.

>qubes
bet that's what his bf calls his estrogen affected little balls

pic related: female security engineers

>that pic

Such a fucking poser. Also, (((she))) was one part of the small socjus team that slandered Jacob Appelbaum

super qt
would do no hesitation

Successfully too. They basically took over all the leading positions in the tor project and instituted an anti-harassment policy that let them exile any devs who weren't part of their clique.

>Vegan

Lost me there

>they/their
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what the fuck man!

All after Appelbaum went schizo at the apparent hiring of a CIA guy which lead to the CIA guy "backing out". Dingledine, Lovecruft and others seemed to be okay with this, Appelbaum was furious. Then what do you know!? Appelbaum is a "rapist". Shame that.

Tor is just an foreign gov overthrow mechanism aimed against China & Russia. That's why CIA. Navy & State Department are funding it so heavily.

Tor has so many backdoors, it's not even funny. Only idiots would use them to do illegal shit. You'll get caught for sure just like all the other ppl got caught in the past.

Tor is safe to use as long as your opponent is not FBI/CIA/NSA/GCHQ.

Socjus is also a fantastic method of dealing with your adversaries without having to expend many resources covertly. Extending it to defamation and character assassination is a bonus (Assange, Appelbaum). The only known target it has failed on is Linus (pic related)

I was a little upset when I learned Joanna was a man because I had always like how approachable she was. Like you can just ask her a question on the qubes mailing list and she'll answer it.

>she

>her
>she

women in tech and women in workplace are the fucking cancer.

Did you ask it about its dick?

vegans have nice bodies and great skin. no butt acne ever

No surprise that Applebaum was accused of rape after trying to shut out government influence. This seems to be the new way to infiltrate and take down various sorts of leftist anti-censorship organizations. Similar thing was done to Wikileaks with less success. Young leftist women, tech savvy, educated and having the right sort of anti-authority credentials join the organization. Except they're social-justice leftists. The organizations do not recognize the depth of the threat figuring they are 'more or less' on the same page. A couple years later they've formed a clique of similar-minded people within the organization and through some sort of anti-harrassment or sexism taskforce take control of membership. Anyone who pushes back finds themselves accused of harassment or unprovable claims of sexual impropriety. Then when they have control of the membership they welcome in control and sponsorship by government and other entitites.

They were either explicitly under leverage to begin with their principles are about gaining respect and power for a certain group not protecting the rights of others so selling out is a reasonable step for them.

Yes. It's quite apparent that almost every free software project now has been infected and has to abide by some stupid code of conduct. Best way to disrupt and destroy any consensus building, especially if anti-surveillance, anti-tracking etc. (COINTELPRO tactics). I'm surprised more people haven't caught on and are busy bickering about all the bullshit (of which I am guilty but I like to think I smell the coffee).

Stick it up his butt, I guess. Not much else you can do but get poop on your dick.

So, uhhhhh...
Why should I care whoever he is?

is it really a trap? source?

>has penis
Negotiable
>vegan
Fucking dropped

See

She's not a trap.

She invented the Blue Pill with some other researchers. Really interesting stuff if you're into rootkits.

> Not being able to spot traps just from their manface

I see. My bad.

Why did you think that was?

>She's not a trap.
it asks on its twitter page that you refer to it as they/their.

thats a man for sure, how can anyone think a woman would be able to work with microcode based rootkits?

>all this Applebaum conspiracy

It was confirmed to me by people I trust. It's good that Tor people did what they did.

>Why are so many people in hacker community transgender?

Being a l33t h4x0r is no longer cool and edgy, so they need another trendy attention-getting gimmick.

>She looks like a little boy

Even trendier.