Where is my iPhone 7 event announcement? is Apple scared of headphone removal backlash?

where is my iPhone 7 event announcement? is Apple scared of headphone removal backlash?

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2016/08/29/apple-iphone-7-media-event/
mirror.co.uk/tech/iphone-7-launch-date-confirmed-8730183
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck even listens to music on a phone anyway?
degenerates that only rip single tracks from youtube probably. I'm all for the lack of headphone port.

99% of people, it's been like that for years. You're an idiot if you don't.

*tips fedora*

Are you really one of the edgelord fucks that listens to music on an old walkman or something? You're not any superior because you use some out dated tech.

Honestly if the new Nexus phones ends up being shit I might just get an iPhone six or seven at that point. Every phone out right now kinda sucks.

The iPhone 6 will be my last iPhone if they proceed with the headphone jack removal. I'm upgrade eligible in April of 2017 and I will probably go with a Samsung Galaxy S8/Note whatever (depending on what's available) for my next work phone.

(Work puts me on a two year contract and pays device/plan cost entirely but only certain devices are certified at a given time).

>Nexus
>lagdroid
>shitty battery life
>ugly operating system
>"but muh cyanogen"
pleb

Sucks? I use my phone for group chats, YouTube, music, and on here. What do you even expect on a phone? If you want good camera quality there's a whole bunch to choose from you just have to look for the right reviews. Dont bother the ones that dont have reviews if you WANT good quality camera as most of the ones that have it will have a review. If you're complaining about the UI, I never bothered to care. I use custom ROM anyway.

IT'S HERE

macrumors.com/2016/08/29/apple-iphone-7-media-event/

Fuck off

>touch disease

>Being this autistic

>touch disease

iShit, not even once.

>Being this autistic and not doing research
It's a manufacturer problem that's been happening.

>defending touch disease

How many rupees are you getting paid Pajeet?

Wouldn't it be awesome if after the iPhone 7 jack removal fiasco they would release an iPhone 8 with the jack back?

Yea.

>iPhone a little too expensive
>But is a solid phone otherwise
>Too much choice for Android
>Not enough updates, so you have to buy a new phone even faster or maybe if you spent enough money for a phone with decent ROM support, then you can flash ROMs.

Smartphones are just shit in general right now. iPhone is the only good all around choice.

>touch disease
>bendgate
>antennagate
>don't hold it that way
>pocketfire
>solid phone

>Still being Autistic
Kys

Who even updates their phone? Have fun having a semi-smart phone.

Poo in the fucking loo Pajeet.

>Cherry picking one model

Yea, Nintendo had the virtual boy so I guess Nintendo is completely shit.

Linux has a bunch of shit distros, so I guess all Linux distros are shit.

Some dicks are circumcised, so all dicks are shit.

Some Dells are bad, so all Dells are shit.

>who the fuck even listens to music on a phone anyway?

do you just...

never go outside?

like ever?

>touch disease
Disproven

>bendgate
>Sitting on your phone

>pocketfire
Like it hasn't happened to androids...

More autism

People who want to get important patches, that's who.

>using an iShit
>jumping to samshit
Wow you normies just never learn. At least look at what Sony has to offer.

Its time to let go of my 5s.

I was hoping these headphone jack rumors were false but apparently they are not. But since android hasnt improved a bit and its still the same garbage it always was I have no choice

>No updates
>Just as expensive as an iPhone

Must as well just stay with the iPhone.

My company certifies a list of devices. Right now (and traditionally) that list has been
>iShit
>Android shit
>blackberry shit, but that just got dropped
>Winmo shit.

I get to pick from an approved list.

You will still have the iPhone ShitEdition.

>Xperia Z
>no updates
Even the Z2 is on the latest Android, officially, and is getting the new one. Fuckung Pajeet.

>stop buying brands that I dont like

Not even the Z3 supports android 7 how the fuck is the Z2 getting it?

>bendgate
>sitting on your phone

Having it in your pockets (either back or pfron pockets) will do as well, if you wearl skinny jeans
>hirr durr skinny jeans
Yea, iphone userbase is teenagers and girls.
Fuck, i know atleats 9 ppl who have their 6/6s bent like a flipphone and only 2 of them are men.

>""""Men""""

2 rupees have been deposited in your designated shitting street Pajeet!

Xperia has updated every flagship from the Z2 onwards (including the Z2).
You cock-mongers just can't shill more poorly than this.

Gather the apple followers and let the cocksucking commence.

How come some people get overly mad with apple?

Audiophile alert Bois, threads been compromised

No, I listen to music in my car, because I'm not poor.

Muh freedumbs

How come some people get overly defensive with apple?

>the phone you can't hold while making a call
>the phone that overheats if you use it outdoors
>the phone that bends in your pocket
>the phone that you have to squint to see its small screen
>the phone that can't do navigation
>the phone leaks all your nudes

What's their next """"""""""""""innovation"""""""""""""" lads?

Girls pants are too tight and don't have front pockets. Girls put their phone in their back pocket then sit on them and bend them. Keeping them in the back pocket of their skin tight jeans also results in them falling out and screens shattering.

Source: managed a business that employed a dozen teenage girls

>make phone targeted solely at technology illiterate teenage girls
>it can't survive being used by teenage girls

>the phone that you have to squint to see its small screen
What?

>the phone leaks all your nudes
I needed a good laugh, thanks.

>actually referencing the iCloud hack

You do know it was celebs who used weak passwords combined with Apple servers not blocking people out after several login attempts?

At least get your shit right

Jelly because apple users are usually richer, smarter, whiter and have more sex.

Its the only possible explanation. I mean, just a diferent brand. Why would the fact that I buy it make other people mad?

Why do Appletards need to lie about Apple's this tier joke security to damage control?

So do you think they will bring Apple Pay to more cunts?

This is all I'm looking for this keynote 2bh

It's been like 2 years and still nothing in Germany.

High end phones cost about as much as iPhone, why not just get an iPhone at least you can attract chicks with it

Because they would rather pay for a low end chinkphone which they'll replace in a year with chinkphone v2.

Both the phones are cheaper than the iPhone but likely end up costing the same amount or more if your figure them together. Aka androidfags can't manage their money if they don't buy iPhones or android flagships. Hell I've seen some of my cheaper friends be perfectly happy with the IPhone SE. I would too since I have an old 5 but I am really holding out through iOS 10 until the 2017 iPhone.

>the phone that can't download more than 100mb on mobile data
>even if you have unlimited LTE plan

That's for apps from the store though. I'm watching an hour long video (not doubt bigger than 100 MB) on YouTube right now and all of it has loaded.

Well damaged controlled Rajeesh!

on the 480p iphone displays it might be less than 100mb

>Blatantly lying is ok
Whatever helps you sleep in your cuckshed.

With a video recorded in 2006 maybe.

are you being retarded on purpose?

This is literal cucking. If you pay for an unlimited LTE plan you should be able to use it without arbitrary limits decided by the manufacturer of the phone. It's not 2007 anymore, modern LTE networks can completely replace DSL for residential use.

>who the fuck even listens to music on a phone anyway?
People who go outside.
You probably never had.

imessage is better than anything android has came out with...used to have android and switched over to iphone and will never go back. Plus all my friends have iphones which is nice for group chats. Also, and this is completely unrelated, but the only people who seem to own androids are neckbeards and anime lovers/furries.
>inb4 muh groupme

Buy Nexus 6. God tier battery and display, speakers are nice and loud, current updates and ROM support out of the box for like 200-300 buck off contract. I got mine on straight talk. I've put this thing threw some shit m8, I'm talking drops I was positive would have smashed it, it got nocked off a golf cart going about 30mph. Only 1 scratch on the screen and its like 1/8th inch.
Its 10/10

Y-yeah guys, just call him autistic and yell really loud like a feminist, that means we're right, right?

>with no personality except my products

That's Sup Forums though, nice projection.

But touch disease is real, I want your source user. Tell me how it doesn't exist while I have these niggers come in my store complaining about it?

>inb4 posts some no name forum or obvious Apple shill news site

Make it a ligit source little man.

>neckbeards and anime lovers
Yea, if you spend all of your time on the Internet, especially on Android-centric sites where people build their personality around their OS of choice. Otherwise, your typical person is going to use an Android but not be such a massive faggot about it.

>Source: managed a business that employed a dozen teenage girls
Pics?

You idiot, sony already dropped support for the z3, let alone the fucking z2.

Sony has released a guide on how to make Nougat builds on the Z3
So they've already released 7.0, but won't be officially supporting it. It's typical of them to support old devices like this, that's why XDA creams their pants over Sony phones.

Uhm, let's see here, almost everyone listens to music on their phone. I use Spotify on my shit and plug it in the AUX in my car. Headphones and phone otherwise or even blasted full volume from my phone in my pocket at work. So I am checking in as one of the many who uses phones for music. Get with the times mate.

As a Nexus 5X user, which I am typing on now infact has been fine for me. I think Nexus is the way to go with Android along with the Galaxy range of phones. No problems to report so far. But don't go Apple user. Just don't. You will relinquish all of your Dev rights. Apple is for the weak.

The only thing that annoys me about the nexus is no expandable memory. Is there any logical reason for this? Quite a few people I know almost went with nexus but the sd issue was the clincher

This, even my 60$ unlimited lte plan on metropoorcs gets 100+ Mbps.
I just get whatever the fuck is cheapest and does everything I need it to, and as of now, my ZTE zmax pro is doing a fucking damn fine job at it.

its the 7th op
mirror.co.uk/tech/iphone-7-launch-date-confirmed-8730183

Poo in the fucking loo Pajeet.

Lemme teach you something!

>go to settings
>turn on your iPhone's personal hotspot
>go to your wifi
>connect to your phones hotpot
>so now you got wifi but still using 4G

boom.

I don't understand why all you guys get so hyped over a smartphone.

I only use mine for spotify, email, texting and shitposting on Sup Forums.

I'm hoping to hold on to my 6S for at least 2 years.

>iPhone
>most expensive phone on the market
>All proprietary software
>buying the newest version

Whay's the point, if iPhone was so solid, no one would need to upgrade. I had the iPhone 2 and it was bugging out, crashing, and not hilding a charge before the 4 was released.

Just pick up whatever your carrier will give you for free (something with a replaceable battery and memory card slot is best) and keep it for a few years

Well, you got the shittiest phone on the market, no wonder why you don't get hyped about anything.