Certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal

>certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal

>this thread again
Sage

char led = 4;
printf("%s", led);

>certain combinations of atoms and particles are illegal

Is it really possible for Linux to give you a random hash or number that's also the hash or number of a CP image?

>certain combinations of electrons and quarks are illegal

Tfw simulation theory makes sense

yes dumbshit

Never underestimate the power of dereferencing pointers in C.

>certain combinations of words are shitposts

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

>certain vibrations of strings are illegal

>09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
I feel old.

>certain combinations of penis and vagina are illegal

Kek

>a binary representation of PI with a sufficiently high amount of bits is illegal

>certain combinations of semen and eggs are illegal

If I used an RNG to generate an image and it generated CP would I be arrested?

Someone on the morning posted CP with this image... Are you that jew?

"Getting over" an existential "crisis" is just forcing yourself into delusion.

Once you realize nothing matters, you have to be an idiot to say "b-but it still matters anyway because muh real world" even though you've already come to the realization that the true "real world" is the giant and totally meaningless universe, not some silly ants society built on delusions, illusions, lies, and pacification.

MODS MODS MODS

No. You would be charged for distribution (if you distribute it), depending on where you live. But they can't do anything if you keep it to yourself since no real humans were involved. It's the equivalent of imagining a CP image or drawing one.

*tips*

What is some web page distributed random numbers and one of them happened to be illegal? The probability is very low but it can happen. Wouldn't that make random number distribution effectively illegal since you can break the law at any time?

>What is
What about*

>What if Sup Forums distributed random user-submitted images and one of them happened to be illegal?
You already know the answer to this one.

exactly.
Personally I'm just waiting for my parents to die so I can finally kill myself.

He's right, nothing matters. This is just an insignificant blue marble in the middle of nowhere that would have zero impact on the universe if it blew up one day.

>certain combinations of atoms are poison
>certain combinations of atoms are drugs
>certain combinations of atoms are multicellular life

WTF? I hate certain combinations now!

But in that case the guilty one is the user who uploaded, Sup Forums must simply take it down and cooperate to give the user data. But what if the illegal number itself was randomly generated?

Nothing happens. The way you described it another number would be generated next second and overwrite the previous one right?

Yes, but the random generated numbers don't have to have such a short lifespan and instead of just numbers they could be turned into images. For example, what if the website generated random pictures that changed once per day, and one of them turned out to be illegal?

If you leave it public and even one person downloads it, you will be charged for distribution of illegal material. This includes people visiting the site, since images are temporarily stored in memory. You could say in court that it wasn't your intention to do something like that, but they won't care because it's your responsibility to look after the site. With a decent lawyer you would minimise the damage though. Depends completely on the law in your country/state.

How does a website even make images just from numbers?

The whole hypothetical is as stupid as asking if a monkey who randomly typed the first Harry Potter book could be sued for plagiarism and copyright infringement.

It is such an unlikely circumstance that it is an absurd and almost meaningless thing to ask. To be fair, that perfectly suits Sup Forums.

You can write a few lines of Python using OpenCV to make random images of any resolution by making each pixel contain a random [0-255] value on each of the RGB channels.

Making this shitty thread every day should also be illegal.

>bruteforcing CP

certainly, binary and laws are artificial human constructs.

ITT: Arbitrary things we would brute-force if we had unlimited computational power.

>nuclear codes
>genetic sequencing of an avocado-bacon hybrid food that grows in pajeet defecation fields
>runescape admin account

>An embarrassing picture of spongebob at the christmas party

>he didn't buy several computers to do just that

>try to brute force cheese pizza
>end up with mlp instead

>try to bruteforce a free (libre) pizza delivery app
>end up with a nonfree javascript app instead

moots tripcode

hilarys deleted emails

>certain distributions of matter and energy as functions of universal state are illegal

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

desu senpai, nuclear codes are just 0000 0000 anyway.

numbers are abstract they are not illegal, its just thier psychical manifestation on a hard drive that is illegal

>What is enlightenment

each time you mix a pack of 52 cards , it's the first time in the history that this mix happen

>Once you realize that possibly nothing matters
ftfy, l2faith

>cat /dev/urandom >> /home/user/pic.jpg
>Get arrested

Interesting picture.
I definitely went through several of those phases.
I started as a kid from a non-religious family, and didn't really understand this whole religion and morality thing.
School tried to indoctrinate me with Christianity so i was that for a while.
Then I became le edgy atheist, before having babbys first existential crisis at the age of 21 or so.
I'm 23 now and at Level 5.
Never went through level 3, because science for me is a means to an end: technological advancement. You can go ahead and say everything we know about electricity is wrong. But it doesn't matter, because our "knowledge" about science has still allowed us to build lamps, computers, machines, etc.

>lvl 5+

sisyphus is happy

>"I am no longer limited to material concepts"
>gets cancer
>should have researched cancer treatments after all fug

You dumbfuck

you're a fucking moron who doesn't know how probability works.

moots old trip has been known for years, you'll just get permabanned if you use it.

Where does Daniel Jackson fit in this chart? Divine Ascension and Ascension aren't the same, right?

this triggers the stemfags

Enlightenment entails realization that self is an illusion, you no longer identify with your body or your mind that's why they call it being one with everything

The thing with science is that it's a map of reality, it werks, but no matter what is still only a map, not the terrain itself
You will be never able to reduce the infinite reality into finite scientific model
Reality is accessible only through perceiving, science is just mental concepts and models

Where? In US or in Canada?

I take it they included magnets to some banned list?