Is vlc the best media player

is vlc the best media player

Other urls found in this thread:

thor.mirtna.org/tutorial-vlc.html
howtogeek.com/howto/windows/fix-for-vlc-skipping-and-lagging-playing-high-def-video-files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

wats considered the best these days

>washed out colors
fuck this shit
literally anything is better than vlc

mpv

wats a good config

mpc-hc on Windows
mpv on Linux
MX player on android

get MPC-HC and you dont need a config

>color meme
I've never noticed this, any proof?

you should see a doctor about your eyes

absolutely.

Not him, but are MPV players like bomi good for people who cant into configs?

I use both VLC and MPC. Zero problems

Sup Forums is absolutely in favour of DIY operating systems where you need to put everything together yourself,

yet as soon as VLC shows up it's all "no I couldn't possibly move a fucking slider to customise my experience, I'd better go use something else"

Mpv on Linux with smplayer being the best frontend, Mpc hc on Windows.

wont fix the piss poor subtitle rendering and image quality

>have to fiddle with sliders to fix its broken default settings
Impressive.

Are you running loonix right now?

I think you might be too retarded to use a computer.

no, mpv is.

Its' because you don't know how to configure it. When you download VLC player go into the video settings to adjust the quality, jeez, Google harder, faggots.

Use anything that is convenient for you. I use MPC, VLC and often times GOM.

this could potentially change my choice of players.
which is more accurate? it may be that the black tones are just squashed down in mpc?

thor.mirtna.org/tutorial-vlc.html

howtogeek.com/howto/windows/fix-for-vlc-skipping-and-lagging-playing-high-def-video-files/

MPC-HC if you're not autistic.
mpv if you are autistic enough to read a 176 page manual to make full use of it.

says the faggots that's still using a client made for playing video over LAN as their default media player

meanwhile MPC-HC you dont have to configure anything and you still get better quality out of the box. stop posting you pathetic fucking shitstains

no, the resizing of the video makes no difference.

No, you can output frames from avisynth or the like to compare. VLC for some reason just gets them wrong.

>no, the resizing of the video makes no difference.
I wasn't implying that with the phrase squashed, I mean perhaps the blacks are crushed.

Thanks. I'll test this and possible move to MPV.

>they should stop posting on this site forever
>and are pathetic fucking shitstains
>because they have different opinions about a video player
Chill bruh.
I use MPC-HC, but you need to chill.

I have heard a lot of people who have issues with vlc, so maybe mpv is better for them.
But I find that I have to do a lot less configuration on vlc and I don't use it often enough to care.
I have used it for so long it is hard to use something that you cannot get to behave.

MPC-HC. no config needed and still better than VLC.

are you one person?

I use mpv because its starts up really fast

are you implying what i'm saying is incorrect because it's just my opinion and i'm just one person?

try a google search, buddy

protip:get mpc-be instead of hc. it has a better interface and more frills, like seekbar thumbnails