Apple Special Event - September 7th, 2016

Apple has announced its keynote for the iPhone 7, possibly an Apple Watch 2 and 2 new MacBook Pros.

Times: 10am PT - 1pm ET - 12pm CT

The new MacBook Pros are expected to have a slimmer design, Touch ID, along with spec upgrades and a OLED touch panel above the keyboard.

The Apple Watch 2 is expected to have a new GPS chip and much needed speed improvements.

The iPhone 7 is expected to have dual cameras, faster A10 processors, no headphone jack in favor for Lightning headphones and wireless/bluetooth headphones. The iPhone 7 will also have a dark blue color, replacing Space Grey, as well as the base model will have a 32 GB storage capacity, instead of 16 GB.

>mfw preparing for headphone jack backlash

Holding out for new new 15". If it's as underwhelming an update as the last couple of years I'm out.

ah i get my new iphone 6 SE tomorrow. I couldnt afford a 7 anyway so I don't feel too bad.

This all sounds very underwhelming, the real focus should be watch 2 given how low sales have been.

Are S versions always better than the numbered ones?

No Macs in september bro

>touch disease problems on the iPhone 6 and 6 plus
>Eu preparing to make apple pay billions in back taxes
>headphone jack removal is going to cause a shitstorm
>still no news about the new macbooks

The Apple era is coming to an end Sup Forums

>there will be thinner phones that will still have a headphone jack
>Apple could have had both
>sour grapes from Apple users

Why do people want thinner phones? They're thin enough as-is. Any thinner and you'll have BendGate 2.0

>The iPhone 7 will also have a dark blue color
fucking why, it looks ugly enough on samshit devices

>Why do people want thinner phones?
because Apple says that you do

POO

>touch disease

>touch disease
I had to look that shit up. Embarrassing.

IN

LOO

>6 SE
>6
>SE
It's just SE dumbnuts.

POO IN LUL

They're all shit edition tbqhfam.

why not make the phone longer instead?

because it wouldn't be close to 16:9 and devs would be pissed. also it wouldn't fit in your pocket

again, they could literally choose to keep it and not sacrifice a thing

>introducing Pocket Poke™ now you to view notification without removing your iPhone from your pocket.

10/10

>requires Apple certified pants that are not compatible with other phones

>1334×750 LCD
>2016

Can you change your default browser yet?

>yfw Touch Disease
Seems like the faggot Cook is too busy donating corporate money to extremist left libtards and muslim lovers than actually producing quality products

(You)