Help me!!!!

Please
How repair this?

1. Don't buy nigger shit
2.???
3. Profit

A bit of tape should do.

Install Gentoo

There's nothing you can do man, you have to buy a new pair of Beats by Dre. Make sure to get the latest model for more durability and studio level audio quality.

That's a very common part to break. Because it's shit quality.

Can't be fixed. It killed itself knowing it's a piece of shit that won't amount to any of the others in its price range. You should follow his lead, op.

Buy some of these

>buys beats headphones

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

Gorilla glue is all you need

Trash em. Its the only way to fix em

Trash desu
You can try to fix it with some tape but anything beside that is impossible with beats by dr meme

You can repair them. It takes some patience and effort, but, like with mosts, it can be done, and they should come out stronger than before.

Get a drill bit big enough for decent size holes, yet small enough so there is no chance of busting through the plastic. Drill 4-6 holes on both sides, carefully to line them up, get some metal rods that are slightly larger than the holes (this can also be achieved by scoring the metal rods) using super glue, shove all the rods into one end, and then do the same to the other side. you would be able to adjust that side anymore, but that shuldnt be a problem.

Sup Forums is not your technical support

You should've known better than beats

You can prevent this by not venting your anger at it, Jamal

Shit quality headphones. You deserve better, user.

>apple

Found your problem.

>disassemble
>buy a fake
>change broken parts

>Pre-Apple Beats

I found your problem, OP.

This is why I buy $15 that sound nice and last me about a year at a time. Shilling out $50+ on headphones without a warranty is literally retarded.

>Apple or Beats

Found your problem.

>so poor that it doesn't even have a logo on the headphones.

this is a pretty good idea actually

>Gorilla glue for a product made for gorillas.

Make it look steampunk after repair to hide the hideous fix.

>super glue

Where can I buy a pair of PokeHeadphones?

Go buy some headphones that aren't shit. Problem solved.

O_O

uh...

You do realize that what you just said is EXTREMELY offensive to people of color, right?

NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU NIGGER PAJEET POO IN LOO
If you are serious though, you shouldn't be on 4 chan

Well, it's gonna be a pain in the ass. First thing is that you will need some caulking and maybe a new tile if the cracks are too deep. From there, you will want to take that load of crap plastic off your lovely tile and toss that in the bin. Their fall caused the damage, so you must treat them as the culprit. Then, check for cracks in the tile - You may need something to help wedge out one of the tiles before inserting and recaulking the new tile. Good luck my friend.

you're on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums doesn't care if it offends people.

shoo-shoo underage

weak

Looks like it might be an intentional point of failure - better to break that piece than the jack in your device.

Are lynching photographs considered SFW here? I got banned for posting a severed nigger head last time I responded to this comment.

>
>Looks like it might be an intentional point of failure - better to break that piece than the jack in your device.

When have you. ever heard of a broken audio jack? You'd have to be a special level of neanderthal to break that.

Rolling for tape and toothpicks. Post results OP

pls to be of telling me that this is posting of bait, komrade.

Then go back to Gaia, first off. Second, Beats is literally made to appeal to hood/ghetto culture, and it's somehow racist to argue that's not synonymous with black culture, so it's not this poster you should be mad at, it's Dre. He sold out his people, and he'd sell yours out, too.

Guilty of being neanderthal.

hotglue the shit out of it.
test it out
if it breaks again
>fuck you
buy something better

LMAO what just did I heard

Dollar Tree headphones will break off in your shit no matter how careful you are. Don't buy that shit no matter how broke you are - save up and get a $5 pair from Big Lots. I have a fiver pair that's lasted me three years and still going strong. They don't sound too terrible, either, but the difference from a $40-80 pair is clear as day.

Install it in one of these.
Problem solved.

It just means you need to go out in the "hood" and "jack" another pair from some "fool", jamal.

>niggers
>people

Kek. Call PETA, I don't give a fuck.

Welcome, new friend

Now get out

Well, let me see here. Ah, get some epoxy glue made for plastic bonding. As a teenager, I had a pair of philips Supermas headphones that I loved to the point where at every break point, I soldered it together with other plastic. Mainly jewel cases for CDs or DVDs.Think of it like welding for plastic. Your third option like others have said, Don't buy those shit Beats by Dr Dre. My JBL Syncros headphones are metal constructed and are around the same price, if not cheaper and I have compared them, the JBLs sound way better.

Get the fuck out Libtarded normie

>$15
>year at a time
KSC75?

>complains about beats
>posts another meme brand

Buy Sony or Audio Technica.

If you insist on being retarded, get duct tape.

holy shit is this real? is OP real? is this real life?

i kno its bait but damn i laighed

Buy a new one, because you are the type of faggot who would do that anyway.

Best bait

>so dumb you get tricked by a nigger into buying garbage
Kek

if i get dubs you send them to me

I did this with mine, works fine.

Next time buy the ultra durable Beats Pro

ducktape

I heard that nigger semen works to stick beats back together.

fuck beats, they look pretty appealing to me but they sound like shit for their price, and most of the other brands are exactly the opposite.

it hurts just by looking at it.
whatever works, though

apologize to papa before too late

papa bless ur sole

Looks like someone has already fixed this pair, please post your own.

>Beyerdynamic
>Products for professionals
>Made in germany
>Tradition and competence in production
>Entirely metal headband

Hey lets buy Beats instead

(Beyer is just an example, other respectable brands that fit the description apply as well)

Ahhh, that's why Apple is deprecating audio jacks. They couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Don't be a nig nog

THIS DUDE

flash your headphones with Gentoo live cd

Daily drivers outside and indoors for over 4 years and going strong

If you meme, meme good

Too bad they sound like shit

HD-25 you stupid fuck

Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Sound clarity is fantastic, bass is punchy and precise

How's it shitty?

Thermite