/teksyndicatedrama/

Yiff edition

Wendell's documents:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwUAnhvRhYsLV2VneEliSHBfSUk/view

strawpoll.me/11110757/r

TL:DR
Here are the facts:

Wendell wanted his money (100k) that Logan owed him.
Logan spent this money on fur suits for Pistol
instagram.com/p/BAtg9_-m-nA/?taken-by=pistolslamfire

Shit went down

Team Logan = Logan + Pistol
Team Wendell = Wendell + Quain

Wendell's response:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

Logan got triggered:

twitter.com/Logan_RTW/status/770088127939641344

More info can be found on shilltips forums and plebbit.

Come watch kek syndicate burn to the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eZBegZQi79Y
discord.gg/6sxqMRk
discord.gg/VXxFsBJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THAT FUR SUIT
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

do people like... perspire when they wear those monstrosities ?

Old thread

It only increases their horny level

furry conventions are cooled rather well i would imagine

Yes, user. They do.
Furries often go days or weeks without bathing so that they can cultivate what they believe to be an animal scent when they're in character inside their fursuit. Some of them go days without wiping their asses too.

They're all completely fucked in the head.

>Nataus
>So stupid he doesn't even know how to ban somebody from discord

This must be Logan.

OK, did they actually spend money on a fur suit? Is Logan being cucked by furries?

>using company money on a fursuit to literally get cucked
I don't fucking believe it. 2016 is the meme year.

Well, I'm sure they spent money on it. I doubt it was no where near the tune of 100 grand though.

this fursuit looks nice
fuck you, we don't
that's true, mostly the fursuiters area
rarely

yeah, at least $10k of their income went to the fursuit

Who owns that suit? :3

When people dress up in fuirsuits, they feel safety and longing for the same minded people as themselves
It isn't about the lust for animal pucci, it's just a primordial instinct of belonging.

most suits run for 2k you niggin

Unless you can prove that a whole 10k of their profits went to that fur suit I'm calling bullshit
The tranny

youtu.be/eZBegZQi79Y

kek post more shit in the discord!

>degenerate subhumans getting mad that someone is telling the truth about their depraved fetish

All furry conventions consist of back room "yiffing" and you disgusting mentally ill fuck ups go weeks without bathing. Plenty of forums where this is openly discussed. You can't pretend like it doesn't exist, and you can't pretend like it isn't the norm.
Its exactly the same with all adult neckbears who watch MLP. They don't do it because they like the show, they like it because they have a degenerate twisted fetish and they're sexually attracted to ponies.

All of you legit deserve to die.

YIFF in hell furfags.

they cost a lot. but i don't think there's actually any indication that logan was the one who bought it for pistol.

there is an indication however that the 30% of wendell's share has gone to pointless shit like this.

now the TS damage control team is here to make sure nobody says anything naughty about their incompetent bosses

Invites dead again.

Where is Qain in all of this?

So this means Pistol is the main aggravator in this entire case? I'm not surprised in the slightest, but in that case smart people would get the bitch out.

I know Logan's type: Charismatic, full of emotions and would do anything for someone who says the magic love words. Defend any action no matter how heinous or disgusting. Logan will do Pistol's bidding even if it meant kicking Wendell out and giving him the finger as he operates on a "whores before bros" level.

To be honest, I'm baffled that it lasted this long or that no drama became public before this all happened.

I dont even pay attention to this shit

3/4 of the time I dont even watch tech youtubers

doing the smart thing

Wendell.

All of this got Disney to blame in the first place for sexualizing fucking mice and cats
It's twisted as a norm, but it got it's roots in WD in general.
MLP awoke those fucking instincts from the deep slumber

I ain't even ts sided nigga

Too drunk to rational

it's hardly the norm

Can anyone generate a new invite? Or did they block every single tor IP ever.

It's the norm for the kids growing in the 80's and 90's watching the animal related animation and the movies, then there are those who got turned on by it

It's a well hidden one

based wendell doc dump

think everyone's making a big deal out of it because finally our Sup Forumsuy wendell can go off on his own without being held back by the meme team.

and also because logan's bullshit is ridiculous and needs to be called out.

I can't ;_;

Op already listed that

The pussies disabled instant invite.

soz, have the dumb

LINUS TECH TIPS RULES ALL

link?

yeah this shit aint tech related GTFO

invites disabled due to Sup Forums shitposting

you're right

it's TEK related

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

fuck off

I don't know who any of these people are.
I don't understand why on earth I or anyone is supposed to care.
I am confused as to what this has to do with Sup Forums or technology.
I am upset that the modern userbase here thinks this is ok and that the mods continue to allow it.

i only opened this because of the fursuit.

i'm still not sure why didn't mods permaban op

Nice try Logan

it is news of a tech channel imploding
the channel has the worst guy basicly destroying the user base and possibly killing off the revenue stream by alienating the viewers

really it is funny how terrible this is

>TEAM WENDEL

>>>/reddit/

i doubt bitching about it and bumping the thread back to the front page is going to help you

observe, report, shitpost, repeat.

This is an anecdotal fallacy, but literally all of the MLP guys I've met have been nice, well-rounded people. Most of them detest the r34 side of the fandom.

/biz/ and /soc/ ???
you aren't even making sense

Hi, Pistol

Are you fucking telling me Tek S are fucking furries?

Hey ,do you like of mlp, Pistol? Now you are cute tranny.

I've watched all of like 2 videos from these guys so this might be the only enjoyment I get out of them

we won't bully you if you give us the discord link

>our queen pistol is a furfag
wtf nigga...

>chinese cartoons on Sup Forums
>gifs in 2016

>>>/reddit/r/anime

Just for shits and giggles, try
discord.gg/6sxqMRk

At least he's not furryshit

Also discord.gg/VXxFsBJ is a good one too.

This just do the things better
And is king pistol.

well played friendo

i'm too old for dis shit

tl'dr?

furry > anime

Discord is in the previous thread.

touhou>>>universe

Pistol have a furry dick.

both of you need to end it, or at least don't reproduce

funny but maybe consider suicide

>ultra degeneracy > watching chinese cartoons
Well I guess it better in terms of how degenerate it is I guess. That's still a bad thing.

So far

Pistol got upset when Qain didn't give her admin in discord.

People start calling out Logan for lack of content. Logan gets triggered and starts shutting things down.

Pistol starts to accuse Wendell / Qain of embezzling money. Wendell docs show this is false. Wendel owns 30% of the company and would like a return on his investment. However money is not there, most likely Logan has spent it on fursuits and drugs.

Qain + Wendell at this point are parting ways from Logan.

jesus christ, fuck Logan

Someone should draw this.

what's that """intern""" payment? pistols fursuits?

>I don't know who any of these people are.
>I don't understand why on earth I or anyone is supposed to care.
>I am confused as to what this has to do with Sup Forums or technology.
>I am upset that the modern userbase here thinks this is ok and that the mods continue to allow it.
Exactly, you don't understand. So instead of whining, educate yourself or just don't worry about it

nah that's all of Wendell's invoices. He has interns in his office in Kentucky that he paid for Tek Syndicate related projects

I completely forgot that "logan" is really named Ward. He took a fake stage name to sound cooler.

nah they disabled invites

Holy shit what a cuck, changing it makes it worse.

Cowards.

The music is too fucking high

when asked if the society was done on paper and the best pistol came up with was "no comment at this time".

info on a contract of this sort (if there's any) should be publicly available so no point in hiding it.

considering this attitude they might be getting ready for whatever litigation may come. i predict they will deny Wendell his money and argue he's not entitled to it. what excuse they come up with will be up to what kind of society they singed the corporation under and whatever their lawyer can come up with.

Ultimately this will end up on Wendell's favour so rejoice! Logan will be working at a mc Donald's by the end of the month! isn't law fun?

Fuck off Qain

is wendell that fat guy?

Malaysian drawfag is in Sup Forums not here tho

Would anyone here watch Logan after this?

I assumed they would reach an agreement before lawyers, and it would look something like Logan keeping the main channel while Wendell takes the Linux /hardware channels.

yes

>wendell

he the fucking guy on the show who knows about computers

I think Wendell is really only a Linux novice but he talks about it to seem smarter than he is

He gets most of his facts correct however, so I guess that's pretty respectable

Report from inside the Dickslord, major Pisshole dicksucking going on, huge echo chamber.

He is.
He mostly works with Windows servers.

It would be funny if Logan replaced Wendell with that disgusting subhuman piece of garbage from the last tek who was unable to string a coherent sentence together.

still not taking off his fucking sunglasses

...A indian?Poo syndicate?

Absolutely, agreements are cheaper, faster, and recommended, at least by some lawyers, the non desperate ones.

Plus it would be in everyone's best interest

Still i giggle at the idea of Ward being a cashier while Pistol wears the Birdie costume at the entrance.

>most of his facts correct

Even if hes not fully versed in a subject this is what makes him better than the rest.

Post more

Really suck up to Pistol to gain her trust. Tell her you are also a proud furry and its just those pesky hackers known as Sup Forums who are spreading the all the hate in the community.