So I just cracked the screen on my Iphone 4s. What new phone should I buy?

So I just cracked the screen on my Iphone 4s. What new phone should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-61FFoJFy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In a few days, Apple will reveal the next iPhone. Wait for it and decide.

isn't Apple shit though? And by reveal do you mean they won't release it untill like a month? I need a new phon pretty much in the next week

Depends on what you use your cellphone for. It you want hacker cred on this shithole, don't buy an iPhone.

It will be revealed on September the 7th but I don't know when it will be on sale. Don't you have an older one lying around?

And it will be the same fucking phone recycled to retards who will spend $1000 on the phone they already have

I use it for
>Calling/ texting
>Browsing internet
>Listening to Spotify
>[spoiler]playing Pokemon Go[/spoiler]

Not him, but all my old phones are destroyed/unusable.

i don't

There are Asian dudes in kiosks and pop-up shops all over the joint who'll replace a broken screen in

like the size of your old phone? get an SE

I've heard good things about the 4th Gen Moto G.

I personally wouldn't want anything but stock Android.

No not here. Replacing the screen would be about 200 dollars and I rather buy a new phone in that case

I do like the size but SE is a bit expensive. Should I maybe go for a Iphone 5? I had everything I needed with 4s except unable to properly run Pokemon Go and shit battery

>isn't Apple shit though?
nigga pls.

1 year old 2 core Apple phone beats the shit out of brand new 8 core Samshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-61FFoJFy0

depends if you want to use ios or android

thats because it's samsung.

only stock android phones come close. oneplus 3 here :)

Alright I'll prob go for the Iphone 5 then

ios is what I'm used to

id say get the iphone 6 or se. If you can wait for the release of the iphone 7 even better.

You guys think it will come out September? And won't it be overpriced?

if you wait for the 7 to be released, then the older iphones will be even cheaper.

Got an LG Spirit for $150 yesterday.

Its almost as good as my Sony Xperia Z3+ would reccomed for a new Android user.

Love it

Smart

Will check oout. Does it run Pokemon Go well?

iphone SE its around the same size and its just a iphone 5s with a 6s insides.

>thats because it's samsung.
HAHAHA... they have the most amount of money in Android world to spend on chips yet they can't make a chip that beats Apple's.

take any other brand new android phone and last year's iphone will beat the shit out of it.

i had it too [spoiler] it's shit [/spoiler]
later i got chinkphone that outperformed it while costing half the price

If you have the money, then get a One plus 3 or ZTE Axon 7 or Honor 8. The other phone I would recommend is Nexus 6P with CopperheadOS.

If you want premium chunks then go for the Xiaomi Mi5 or the Lenovo ZUK 2.

>pokemon go

Dropped

What phone? I was gonna get the Redmi 3 but it wasnt avalible in Australia

Also does it have Android on it?

If you want ios the SE. if you want android z3/z5 compact.

same size and that's what I care about.

Yea think I'm gonna fall for this one lads

15 dollars for 24 months for an iphone SE

The subsription is decent as fuck aswell

Using a Redmi 3 right now. It cost me just $110 in March and I probably regret not getting it sooner. You should get the Redmi 3S Prime, it has Android 6.0, 4100 mAh battery, fingerprint scanner , 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Bootloader is easily unlocked and custom ROMs like CM13 are coming up for it.

take it to a third party apple verified repair station. will probably cost you $70.

>$15 for 15GB
Damn, you europeans are lucky as fuck.

If that's what you want, but if I were you id get a one plus 3 or a LG if you want it to last a long time without much lag.
That's same here too, when I was at t mobile they offered me 18 bucks for 32 gig.

Most stoked about the free powerbank desu senpai (after the phone ofc)

iPhone 7

>people unironically recommending apple products

What are you talking about nigger? $15 on eBay can get you a screen, and using a tutorial you can easily replace it

I think that's limited to a part of the contract. I don't speak Swedish, though.

Otherwise, the contract is 31€ a months including the phone over 24 months, so 756€ in total. The iPhone SE 16GB is 516€ on Amazon in Germany, so you are essentially paying 10€ per month for the contract, which is a pretty decent deal.

For reference, I pay 9,90€ a month for 2GB 4G Internet, plus unlimited calls and texts. Also on a 24 month contract. To go along with it I bought a RN3P for 174€ off goybest, which comes out as 411€ over the two years, with a worse phone but a slightly better contract.

If you are a poofag, go with my version and save yourself a couple hundred bucks, but otherwise the deal OP is getting is pretty decent.

Certified Xiaomi shill here. OP, if you want a not-so-huge phone, go with the Redmi 3 Pro / Redmi 3 Prime. It's cheap as fuck and you get a lot for your money, plus you can tinker around with it if you want to and install CM13. If you don't want to, just stay on MIUI8 and be happy.

It's not the components though. It's the software-hardware synergy. Android is supposed to work on every single phone, from garbage chink phone to sammy powerhorse. IPhone has a handful of models and direct control over hardware and software. Making it smooth is easier. This being said i wish android want this way as well.

Why do you want an iPhone though? android can do literally everything better

Is Redmi Note 3 Pro and Prime the same phone or something?

I've been hearing great things about this phone but confused because prime and pro are used interchangeably. Both can take advantage of custom Roms I assume so which one is better?