CLACKA CLAK CLAK CLACKA THUNK

>CLACKA CLAK CLAK CLACKA THUNK

so i was meme'd and bought a mechanical keyboard.... jesus fucking CHRIST this thing is loud.

>not buying those cherry switches which arent loud

maxium kek

i was assured the shitty poorfag blue switches wouldnt be too loud but here i am clacka claka claks

Brand new cherry blues are a little louder than when they get used enough

After about 5000 actuations you'll barely notice it

The physical and audible feedback of blues makes typing on them comfy af

But you can get o rings

You don't even have a loud one.

As opposed to what, k rings?

Are there rings shaped differently than o?

It's just what they're called, you fucking autist.

It makes you sound more productive, use it as your work keyboard.

Aren't blue switches the loudest or something like that? Why didn't you do your research?

I was kinda eh about the loudness but membrane keyboards feel fucking disgusting to type on now.
im trapped forever

install o-rings

problem solved.

>Why didn't you do your research?
when they said loud i kind of assumed reasonably

-this message was posted from CLACK CLAKC CLACK

In my experience o-rings didnt help much. They reduced the noise by maybe 30%. I was using brown switches too, quieter than OPs. I just cant get used to not bottoming out the keys, which would further reduce noise, so i sold mine and got a chiclet mac keyboard, i love it.

O refers to the cross section you idiot

They have square ring gaskets as well

Well now you know that you can't be retarded in life and that you must do research before buying things

what did you say about me, you little CLICKETY CLACK? i'll have you know i graduated from the mechanical keyboard meme CLACK CLACKand spent three years in /r/mechanicalkeyboards ordering custom keys CLAC CKCKCKC

Hah I bought that cheapass keyboard because it had "blue like" keys, bot too loud for me though

yeah but is that a mental thing or a physical thing?

Your heart literally moves your body back and forth. It makes your whole body pulse. I bet you don't even notice. You get use to it...just like the keyboard...

my 3$ keyboard it pretty silent.

>buying blues
Serves you right.

>he doesnt notice his own heartbeat
Wow, are you dead or something?

he forgets to breath a lot

kek

From a guy with blue switches:

Put something soft under the keyboard, like 2 sheets of paper towel or microfiber shit you get with glasses.

From a guy with blue switches:

Stop being such a whiny little bitch. You'll be used to the sound in a week, and you'll still be left with the best feeling switches available. I don't even notice the sound anymore, but switching to the keyboard I use at work feels like ass.

This so much

Take your Mechanical keyboard to work to assert dominance

Just get o-rings.

that's like bragging about how you don't notice the smell of your filthy laundry hamper after a month of it festering

>30%
>not much

>not looking up switch brands and types

why didn't you get reds/browns?

it's not too late, you can always buy rubber o-rings. it'll quiet your keyboard a bit if you always bottom out like i do.

>In the beginning, there was a retarded redditor who came to Sup Forums. He had purchased a mechanical keyboard thinking its noise level would be the same as his nomie poorfag previous keyboard. A shitpost thread dedicated to his retardedness was created by him.
>This has made a lot of people very angry, and been widely regarded as a bad move.

'your keyboard will sound like a plastic woodpecker mechanical keyboard master race hurr buy the red switches it's only $80 more'

>buy a mechanical keyboard
>a couple of weeks after it gooeess lllllikkkee ttthhhiss
>RMA it and get another one
>a couple of weeks later it goooeess llllikkkeee tthhhissss
>have this piece of shit refunded
>still use the $5 keyboard I bought for the 2 month long RMA
>IT WORKS PERFECTLY
So I paid $110 which I got refunded but still paid $20 to send this piece of crap to RMA and $5 for a replacement keyboard for the time of the RMA. I'll probably by a normal $30 logitech keyboard in a few months.

Never fall for Sup Forums memes, kids.

Do you know that you can control if it goes like this, or like ttttttttthhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiisssssssssss?????

I use black switches and they aren't much loader than rubber shit. I just hate the feedback of pressing into gummy bears of my old Dell keyboard.

Need to add I paid 60 shekels

I fell for Thinkpads, the Moto G and Cherry MX Blues.

Currently thinking about falling for the SSD meme.

Sup Forums has never disappointed me, so far.

I have blues as well and the sound is a little scary at the beginning but you'll come to love it, especially if you're ADHD in the slightest.
The clicking is super rewarding to me now and helps me focus in all honesty. Plus it feels amazing to type on and I look forward to typing out papers because I have it.

>i was assured the shitty poorfag blue switches wouldnt be too loud
You were lied to

Nicely used reference. Subtle, I like it.

>referencing Reddit's favorite book.
>subtle

Those books are good for 12-year-olds-- they really do not hold up for adults, everything is so trite and "LOLSORANDUM XD".

CLICK CLACK CLUCK clan

>i kind of assumed

You're a dumb idiot and deserve your CLACK CLACK CLACK