For me, it's the double quarter pounder with cheese

For me, it's the double quarter pounder with cheese.

Did you mean to post this in /ck/?

This and the stuff Wendy's sell (like the baconator) should be illegal you know?

cinnastack pancakes master race

Shut up commie.

pašticada desu senpai

go home pajeet

I agree that the DQPC is a solid burger. I rarely eat McDonalds but that's what I get there.

Of all the items that have turned to shit over the decades at McDonald's the Double Quarter Pounder is still the one item that hasn't - it literally hasn't changed, it's still worth the cost (up to $5 that is, some locations try and charge more for just the sandwich), and it's a lot of food to consume in just one sitting (just the burger itself).

Most everything else at McDonald's has turned to shit, especially with so much of it getting sugar added - they even add sugar to the god damned FRENCH FRIES and Caesar Salad (and that's with no dressing at all), I mean really, WTF man.

McDonald's - I'm Not Really Loving It

Yes, ban everything

We should be living like in thx1138

pajeets dont eat pasticada

burgers are technology.

Do you know what they call a quarter pounder in france?
The Royale
Do you know why?
Because of the metric system

I ate a baconator earlier today. I had imagined it tasting better than it did. What a waste it was.

thanks now I'm hungry and it's 1:20 am

Fries and McNuggets with BBQ are still absurdly delicious.

The quarter in Brazil is called "Quarteirão"
Like in "Block", street blocks but a big one.

It's actually called "Royal Cheese" in France... differing slightly from Pulp Fiction's "Royale with Cheese"

The word "quarteirão" doesn't define it as big one, there's just no word to define a small one.

But that's poял чизбypгep.

Nice shitpost OP
Bumping

>going to Wendy's and not buying the small chili with cheese

It's like you enjoy sucking dick or something

He's right.

The shit that fast """"food"""" passes off as an American burger are pathetic.

If anything, McDonald's burgers are a communist plot to poison our bodily fluids.

They're fucking delicious tho

What do you expect for a dollar you fucking retard

LMAO

It looks so delicious in the commercials though. I hate when it airs late at night and makes me hungry when I'm about to go to bed ;_;

the qp w/ cheese is like $4 tho

>implying I eat the dollar sandwiches

The only think I ever liked about McDonald's burgers are the little diced onions.

The burger, the bun and everything else tastes bad compared to a real burger.

yeah i loved that stuff so much when it first became available

Not really.

Try a Five Guys burger or a local shops cheeseburger if you don't know how to make one yourself.

They don't taste awful, but I wouldn't eat one again if I had the choice.

>he's never had the mcgangbang
they fucking are, not like in n out or hardees/carlsjr tho

AmeriLARD thinks McDonalds are 'delicious' hahahahahahah xDDD

god is america the most pleby country on the planet? even 3rd world shit holes have better taste

Ok interesting
It was on TV last night hence why i thought of it, but the answer "becasue of the metric system" is a really dumb reason and it irks me
What does the metric system have to do with the naming of a burger? How is that a reason to call it The Royale?
Here in Australia we use metric but we also have Quarter pounders at Mickey d's

>6.90€ for a single burger with a small portion of fries and 0.2L coke.
This can't be true.

Mcdonalds is overpriced as fuck these days, that's why I go to Hungry Jacks more often if I want a trashy meal.

McDonalds burgers are shit. Patties are made from 100% ground beef and 100% cardboards.

I don't deny that it's terrible for you and should be in no way a regular part of your diet. But for what it is it's not the worst. And frankly everyone I have ever met who says anything to that effect was a pretentious asshole who somehow checked out on the fact that he is still living in the West and this shit is everywhere now.

they needed an alternate name since pounds are not a thing
quartering or halfing is only common with traditional metrics like pound and ounces, not with the metric system

so they thought 'what will make this meaty burger sound great' and they figured, if it is royal that will give a similar hint

>tfw all the hungry jacks around me has stale, dry burgers

i just go to the local fish and chippery for a meal these days. nothing beats a hotdog in batter

>Here in Australia we use metric but we also have Quarter pounders at Mickey d's
u don guufed

>implying anyone on Sup Forums will ever get a job

>u don guufed
not really, unless pound is a foreign concept to you Aussies?

As foreign as it is to France.

Hamburgers, lots of them

Cheap and healthy

I'll have a mcchicken

yes because communists are obviously wanting cash grabs by capitalizing on americans' fat asses, because communists base everything on money right? Sounds just like what a [spoiler] capitalist [/spoiler] would do.

I had a vegan burger from a local vegan restaurant, much better that that Boca burger crap.

This. Glasgow is the best for it

get the fuck out with this spam

But I live in hamburg, so objectively and subjectively you are very wrong when you look at it from my point of wew.

Thanks OP, I'm trying to lose weight and you post this shit thread.

>double quarter pounder
Wouldn't that just be a half-pounder?

A thread died for this shitpost.

Also five guys is fucking amazing, but then again is hard to fuck up a burger.

>tfw no five guys in my country
>tfw McDonald's and Burger King are 10-20 US dollars

>eating fast food more than once in a blue moon
It's like you want to be fat unhealthy slobs
I mean, it doesn't even taste that good. Since I've been cooking for myself I've actually come to detest super salty and fatty food.

Backyard Burgers and Steak & Shake are pretty good. I'm also quite partial to Wendy's chili.

Wendy's chilli and Steak n' Shake steakburgers are my shit. I've tried SnS's chilli and it couldnt compete imo

>Try a Five Guys burger or a local shops cheeseburger if you don't know how to make one yourself.
>if you don't know how to make one yourself.
>Americans

6/7 days of the week I eat food either I cooked or someone else on my house cooked and that doesn't mean I can't enjoy junk food, stop acting like cuisine is some sort of enlightened secret art.

no

yeah same. Whoever thought up wendy's chili deserves a fucking nobel prize

Shouldn't it be the half pounder with cheese then?

>Patties are 200%
boi

No, double quarter refers to the two quarter pound patties.

See

You do know the meat for chili is just all the dried up and burnt meat for burgers right? Worked at Wendy's for two years in high school, never eating there again.

[citation needed]

Wendy's chili is the dried up, burnt meat they can't serve for burgers. They save them until the end of the day and then chop them up and add them to chili. Its pretty disgusting.

Literally just ask any person you know who worked at Wendy's when they were young.

I agree. The meat tastes like medicine, and hint of meat. Bread like foam. Chicken like a mat of ground up cardboard. Fries dont taste like potatoes, but just oil and salt. Rarely i eat it, and it makes me feel like shit for the next few hours.

When it's 2am and I have no food in the house, large double-quarter pounder meal and another large fries is my go-to.

If there were more choices near me open 24 hours, I might try to be healthier, but oh well. Would love some 24-hour supermarkets near here.

I have no imagination or creativity for cooking so ordering food is much easier.

This looks like some kike shit

>Europeans too poor to be able to buy food instead of make it
Wow, as usual.

>Not 4K

still fucking delicious tho, with or without meat tbqh

Fuck man.

I missed Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

I wanted to travel to The USA and eat The whole menu oft Evers chain Restaurant that was halal.
Sadly, I can't anymore.
Because I do not want men to make an anal Probe for testing me if I play RL Bomberman.
I would if it Were a woman, though

You dumb mother fuckers.

They call it the Royal because the Pound is a local unit of currency and the "quarter pound" burger does not cost £0.25.

we're retarded, but we're not that retarded.
in the UK it's still a quarter pounder and it costs like £2

The only thing decent is the fish burger. The rest is tasteless, drenched in fat crap.

That's a really weird thing to travel to the USA for. Don't they have fast food restaurants in your country?

No double royal cheese?

For me too until I started getting sick from eating them

Double quarter pounder with cheese?
I hardly know her!

you fucking double nigger

My company makes a payments product that is integrated with McDonalds. I'm offered $5 or $10 off my purchases every so often.

I've looked at their menu several times, but all their vegetarian options are shit :/

"Quart de Livre" would sound really fucking stupid and awkward, and gives us no information on the content of the burger. ("Livre" is the french word for 'pound', and 'book' too, btw).
With "Royal Cheese", we can somehow deduce that we will have a 'royal patty' with a lot of cheese, (in contrast with the Royal Deluxe who has more vegetables, and the Royal Bacon)

just try it once, you aren't saving animals by not eating meat

Actually in the UK it's called the octuple quarter pounder, as it costs 8 quarter pounds

>implying it ever mattered to the Bolsheviks kikes where they got their money

>Being payed in McDonalds.

when I'm drunk and its night
I get 20 mcnuggets w/ curry, bbq and mcfeast dips

for the drink, I'll usually just have water, its good to drink when you've been drinking

them nuggets are actually pretty fucking delicious. especially 'round here, they're made of actual chicken fillet rather than that pink goo

why is this still up

>Vegetarian

Living in civilization means animal suffering and death, unless you go totally hippy and live in the middle of nowhere like that fucking book My Side of the Mountain or something minus the hunting part.

I mean, if you want to avoid slaughterhouse shit like McDonald's, yeah. But don't torture yourself over eating a steak once in a while or something when the shit you use in your daily life is complicit in the death of animals anyway.

>all their vegetarian options are shit :/

Their salads are pretty nice.
Shitloads of calories though.