You know which thread it is, the one that needs no introduction

You know which thread it is, the one that needs no introduction.

- just got home and winding down before sleep, waiting for melatonin to kick in edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtZNzcHpWqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know what thread it is, it's the thread that the retarded tripfags thread, the same one who "coded" his own os.

melatonin sucks

>Opera
>Windows 10 host running a Windows 10 guest VM
>running speccy within the VM

Who are you? Why have you been shitposting everywhere recently?

He's a fat ugly lolcow we've been enabling for a while now. His name is Jordan and he is white trash. Can't wait for him to suicide already

What are you talking about with the VM bullshit exactly? No VMs in scrot

It's what helps me sleep best. Most other things make me feel bad in the morning; melatonin only makes me wake up too early and gives me weird dreams. It helps me get the urge to sleep though.

I like men

please dont bully jordan

i like your desktop :3

I want him to bully me though, I get off to it. Going to kill myself next week so make sure to hate me while you still can.

Why would one kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why one shouldn't:

If one lives, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If one dies there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.

I've been lurking for a bit now, are you supposed to be Sup Forums's number 1 shit poster?

I thought I told you to quit using my name, you fucking slut. I'm Jordan, and I'm killing myself next week because I'm a pathetic waste of space. That's why I've been shitposting so much lately, gotta get it in while I can.

>are you supposed to be Sup Forums's number 1 shit poster?
I try, but it's hard to be more of a shitposter than beawesome.

There's a lot of people posting with this name, it's more of a lifestyle than an identifier.

Funny too because Jordan is also the terry spammer.

don't bully jordan
he's the number 1 poster on Sup Forums

booyah

missed this one, no bully pls

Remember to report these pedophile made desktop threads. We can not get this level of subhuman degenerates here and they have their own pedophile circlejerk on /w/

I give them permission to though
>I'm the number 1 poster on Sup Forums
Not even I agree with that

What machine ran OS 9 and had a gig of ram?!?

please don't bully jordan! he's diagnosed with a form of autism

you'll always be #1 in my heart desu

Gay
Pedophile

Anyone got deets on this desktop I saw posted here a while back? I like everything but the low contrast which I think I could fix.

>love live
hurry up and suicide already

u guys r so cute together

don't bully in itt thread please

G4 Macs. Hell I think even my iMac G3 can be upgraded to 1GiB RAM

do u use bsd

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED I TRIED LINUX ONCE AND IT DIDN'T EVEN WORK YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC YOU ALL WANNA WORK WITH SOME CSI BULLSHIT, TRUST ME IVE TRIED LINUX AND DONT SAY "TRY ANOTHER DISTRO" I TRIED GENTOO NO OTHER "DISTRO" WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT. WHY WOULD I COMPILE A "KERNAL" WHAT AMI MAKING FUCKING POPCORN JUST USE WINDOWS YOU STUPID FUCKING WANNABES. OH AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON "RICING" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING AUTISTIC WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT YOUR DESKTOP LOOKS LIKE WHY DOES IT MATTER YOU ALWAYS HAVE A WINDOW OVER IT ANYWAY OH AND WHAT IS IT WITH YOU FUCKING RETARDS AND YOUR "TERMINAL" WHAT WHY WOULD I WANT TO USE THAT STUPID BULLSHIT YOU GUYS JUST WANNA BE LEET HAXORS THAT YOU DONT SEE HOW INEFFICIENT THE GOD DAMN TERMINAL IS YOU GUYS JUST WANNA USE THIS BROKEN, SHIT OS WHEN THERE IS WINDOWS ALREADY AVAILABLE. DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT FIREFOX THAT SHIT IS BLOATWARE ALL YOU GUYS WONT USE IT BECAUSE YOU CIRCLE-JERK ABOUT HOW CHROME MUST BE BOTNET BECAUSE OF GOOGLE BUT MAYBE GOOGLE JUST WANTED TO MAKE THE USER EXPERIENCE THE WEB BETTER YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID JUST BE NORMAL FOR FUCKS SAKE. OH YEAH, AND DID I FORGOT YOU FUCKING EMACS/VIM FAGGOTS, YOU GUYS ALL USE YOUR LITTLE DEPRICATED PIECE OF SHIT EDITORS, GNU MADE EMACS AS A JOKE, YOU GUYS WANNA USE THIS WEIRD :Q SHIT WHERE Q: DOESN'T EVEN REALLY QUIT THE PROGRAM YOU GOTTA GO Q:! TO ACTUALLY FUCKING CLOSE THE SOFTWARE WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST USE MS-WORD LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING? OH IS IT TOO MAINSTREAM FOR YOU FAGGOTS I BET IT IS WELL GUESS WHAT, IT'S MAINSTREAM BECAUSE ITS BETTER JUST FUCK OFF BACK INTO YOUR PARENTS BASEMENTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

can you post jordans lewd parts?
i am lonely tonight..

Don't worry, that's on next week's agenda

i got b& last time i did that...

It's time to face the facts. Richard Stallman is nothing more than a whining, overly obese autistic manbaby who has not done anything beneficial for the computing OR technology world in the past 20 years. Seriously. Name something that RMS has done after 1995 besides bitching, crying, and moaning about bullshit that does not matter, or making some retarded, incomprehensible speech.

He demands that Linux be called GNU/Linux. That is fucking insane. The only reason GNU, GPL, and FSF are still a THING is because of Linus and the invention of Linux. He saved their sorry asses from being dug into the ground. If anything, it should be Linux/GNU, because without Linus, the GNU, GPL, and FSF would NOT BE A GOD DAMN THING ANYMORE.

Stallman still has the fucking gonads to act like he's superior to everyone else. Saying shit such as "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone" right after Steve Jobs' death. What a fucking asshole. Stallman has not even programmed a single line of code since 2008, that was AFTER he essentially stopped in 1992.

He should be fucking grateful Linus stepped in to save his ass, and even allowing him to take partial credit for his achievements. If it wasn't for Linus, he would be nothing, he would probably be dead in a Burger King dumpster right now. Not to mention, he's a fucking fraud.

He claims to have written eMacs, but in reality he actually cloned gosmacs (the first eMacs that was made for UNIX). He didn't even write 50% of the code in eMacs.

You might say he wrote GCC and GDB, but the truth is that he initally wrote the C compiler, but now the vast majority for the same compiler is done by contributors.

He's a washed up, morbidly obese man who tries to stay relevant by having these retarded arguments that are similar to those found in the Soviet Union. Face it GNU/Freetards, Richard Stallman is a fat dickhead, and the only reason his name is still in the books is because of Linus. What a fucking faggot.

Yeah

I can't blame the mods. Jordan is an abomination to look at. literally a BMI over 40

I have a guide that works every damn time. You must, however, follow it to the letter for it to actually work for you as you are obviously FUCKED otherwise. Don't bother denying this, I can already tell.

First of all suit up. I'm talking double breasted 100,000 fibre count suits of Welsh sheep cotton crepe or some shit. I'm talking cufflinks and a tie.

People talk a lot of shit about the fedora. Don't listen to them. Wearing a fedora despite the growing social stigma against them will show you're an independent gentleman who don't follow no rules. So wear the fucking fedora, faggot. this will top off the "modern day feudal lord" look you're going for.

You're going to want to have chamber music playing. Have Purcell's "Music for the funeral of Queen Anne" playing full blast and on repeat. Should you not be able to for some fucked up reason then "Every Breath You Take" by The Police should suffice. Remember: FULL BLAST AND ON REPEAT.

Next you're going to want to write words like "sex me up hoe" and "shit on me chest you sleazy coo" in paint that can only be seen under a blacklight. This will impart subliminal messages on her. This is very important.

Lastly you'll want to comport yourself as a good Catholic and knowledgeable Renaissance man. Have a monologue prepared regarding the failings of Eastern Orthodox teachings and the legitimacy of the Pope. Women love smart guys.

I've used this countless time and it's worked every time.

Will you spamfags please get out of this thread? This is the usability discussion thread.

How great would square workspaces be?

Without Linus and Linux the GPL and FSF would have faded into obscurity. They only reason anyone pays them any heed now is because of the (negligible) help it gave Linus back in the early days of Linux.

If anything the FSF should rename itself Linux/FSF, simply because the Linux project and Linus are the only reason anyone would pay them any attention now.

Stallman's work is just a footnote in the history of Linus's achievements. He should be grateful for that, otherwise he would be nothing.

Demanding people call Linux GNU/Linux is audacious.

>wrote emacs
Contributed to guy steele's TECO macros, later cloned gosmacs, the actual first emacs for UNIX. If stallman wrote emacs, apple is the sole creator of webkit.
>wrote gcc and gdb
He wrote the C compiler initially, but the vast majority of development for other compilers and the C compiler has came from non-stallman sources.

And he hasn't programmed in years. Stallman is washed up, and his justifications for copyleft are horribly invalid nonsense that would make more sense if they were actual thinly veiled communism instead of selfish ramblings and a desire for a world that catered to his specific social class.

This is a desktop thread, dumbass. They belong on >>>/trash and

pls return to your designated bsd autist containment thread
thanks

Children fuckers wanting to make desktop thread in disguise. Mods are not this retarded. Go back to your pedophile boards

That's funny, I barely see any desktops ITT.

Also this is NOT a desktop thread, it's a thread for discussing usability. I guess I did need to name it in the OP after all.

D E S I G N A T E D

lovely.
it's stuff like this that draws me to desktop breads... they're not just images, you can get quite an advance perception of a mental space through them.
half show-off, half honest, intimate environments that take lots of work to build.
i find these ricings very inspiring...

>Nordic Hardware reached out to us with their report, saying that AMD's partners "won't have any new cards to display at Computex and the only Polaris cards promoted to them from AMD are R9 390/390X performance class but for a mid-range price. Great value but no sign of any GTX 1080 contender". I thought I'd reach out to an AMD partner, and received a quick "don't think so" from a board partner, and then I asked for clarification to which they said "as of now, no information".

Nvidia showed off Pascal
AMD Pajeet still busy praying to his cow
June draws near any time now
Pajeets saids no no we won't allow
Oh oh I know I got a plan, one sure to please the fans
Ploop plop there we go, what do you think, Lisa-chan?
Computex draws near but amd got nothing on their hands
Their future looking grim with an uncertain lifespan

It's not a containment thread, it's a thread made by BSD users for BSD discussion.

Sure thing kid

hey can you put desktop in the subject next time

t-thanks

Everybody is diagnosed with some form of autism.
That is no reason to stop bulliying.
Bullying is a kind of autism too, so pls no bully the bully.

>not an autist containment thread
>thread made by BSD users for BSD discussion
what's, the difference?

>don't bully itt thread
in this thread thread
lol

Disappointment to your family, idiots.

Fucking super predators like you need to get jailed

Containment threads are meant to keep users from shitting up other threads. The BSD thread's meant to centralize discussion of BSD.

>meant to keep users from shitting up other threads
like, you're doing? btw glad u got owned earlier try making another screenfetch thread and it won't be pretty

Iz this fresh pasta?

old meme kill yourself

You are very creative.

How did I get owned? I just made the mistake of putting desktop thread in the OP.

Also what is this, 2006?

Are you a salt merchant?

@56333705
i'd watch my back if i were u, that's all i'm saying...

Containment boards are meant to keep users from shitting up other boards. The Pedophile desktop threads meant to be posted on Sup Forums or /w/. Desktop threads are banned in Sup Forums and should continue to be banned. Get off my board you children fucking predators

I don't have it anywhere in my collection

Oh it's this shitposter.
>i'd watch my back if i were u
Why? It's not like you're ever going to leave the basement.

No. 56333729
i didn't read this post

owned lmao xD
youtube.com/watch?v=XtZNzcHpWqM

i want a bbc in my boipucci :3

wtf is the purpose of this thread? Containment?
Saging from now on.

Good for you, shitposter.

thanks for the (you)s can i have another

>tfw my dad rape my dog in the other room again

Sure, if it's attention what you want i have no problem babysitting you.

um you're an idiot. ur getting owned right now.

@56333794
don't reply to her posts

Jordan how are you liking Love Live so far?

What's with this people actually give a shit about (You)s meme? It's incredibly fucking retarded.

Good evening.

I only watched one episode thusfar, no opinions on which girls I like or dislike yet. One thing I don't like is how some of the scenes look like they were made in a 3D rendered then they pretended it was normal anime

that's actually the main complaint a lot of people have about it, but it would cost a lot to animate dance scenes...

>being this anal over an anime
kys ugly

no bully

That's a nice monitor you have there. Shame if it would disappear one day.

>cost a lot to animate dance scenes...
So don't put the dance scenes, they literally add nothing to the shows.

shhh

Nice trips, black man chilling outside my house.

Ni/g/ht usability thread, gotta be at work in 3 hours so I need to get to sleep d__d

wow you too? idk if i'll even sleep

if they bully you for how fat and ugly you are then just put your audio cancelling headphones on peace peace gl baby~

I don't even know if I'm going to bother going to work. I mean it's not like it'd be that big of a deal if I got fired, I'm offing myself next week anyway.

The power of autism is powerful.

>nu male's scam

F-Finish Love Live first desu

>namefag
>trying to show off their ugly ricer shit to everyone

checks out

:o)

I was never that into anime to begin with. Sure I'm a fat autistic neckbeard loser, but the anime part was just to fit in here

>he doesn't know jordan
first week on Sup Forums?