/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user's ears hurt after wearing the Rock Zircons, but he is happy with them and is looking for memory foam ears tips for them • Belinda is being a little flirty with user who's just trying to get a refund over a broken headset • user reviews the wireless James Donkey mouse posts pic of it and a bunch of other chink shit like a straight razor and a Superlux EVO • user bought the OTT TV box posts specs • Xiaomi unveils the Amazfit • user bought a ID and Credit card wallet • user bought a BARSH watch, reviews it another shows off his • MexiAnon's post office is hoarding chinese mailbags and still not delivering any • Jack Ma met with Trudeau • Potential price increase on Gearbest prices(???) needs more verification • user finds a bunch of Gearbest coupons and a geekbuying tablet sale Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6I0P9tUnG84
ebay.com/itm/371567840337?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
es.aliexpress.com/item/Ajazz-AK33-Blue-Black-Axis-Backlit-Mechanical-Colorful-Multifunction-Gaming-Keyboard-82-anti-ghosting-Keys-For/32648715816.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.51.oZR6ow
onlyqualitytools.com/catalog/Vessel/Jewellers_Precision_Screwdriver_Sets.html
onlyqualitytools.com/catalog/Shop_by_Brand_Vessel.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-One-ubuntu-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-and-Compatible-with-Raspberry-Pi-2/1553371_32603308880.html
gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_270587.html
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtu.be/lD9lLTXz9QQ
ebay.com/sch/darshitpatel2016/m.html
s.aliexpress.com/QjmYFVfM
aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-PC-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-Raspberry-Pi-2/1553371_32448079125.html
aliexpress.com/item/sexy_biketard/32504249549.html
aliexpress.com/item/mega-dragon-prostate-destroyer/32664243769.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are doogee phones ok?
I've never seen them mentioned

Gonna use the randomiser to buy three things right now.

Check jewtube

Lost my piston 3s on holiday so time for a new pair, what's the best Chink earphones right now?

Reminder there's a new model of the Ruizu X02 out called the Ruizu X18.

It has a small redesign and colours, 120 listening hours instead of the X02's 80 hours and Bluetooth 4.0 support. Menus look nicer too.

first for decent chink watches

youtu.be/6I0P9tUnG84

Any phone I could buy my tech illiterate mom with poor eyesight?
Something super simple.

Are sunglasses acceptable chink shit? I just bought replicas of American Optical (former military supplier) pilot shades for $8.
I bet theyll arrive broken.

looks like x5 has poor battery life
thanks

>Potential price increase on Gearbest
I've noticed this, too. Seems not all items are affected, but let's take the Zircons as example.
They've been sold for about 8 bucks just two days ago? Now they are almost 10 bucks.
In general i've the feeling that the prices really increased, but imho not dramatically and we should wait and observe before we make a final judgement.
If there only was something like komovil for general chink shit that also offer information on price development and such.
Maybe, just maybe i could be able to make a bachelor thesis from this, since i study "business systems", which is basically CS + shekel science.
I think i'll approach my supervisor with this idea next time i see him, should be doable.

How did you get 130 subs when your videos average at 30 views and you don't even talk in them? The gleam.io giveaway?

hey /csg/, what are some cheap (

I haven't had much luck, but I think other user's have. I bought a pair that arrived fucked up and had to fight the seller to get a refund

>Potential price increase on Gearbest
I wonder if this has anything to do with the G20, or if they are preparing for shitty "promos" and prices will drop again in september

>(ARM

no

OK, then.

why the ARM requirement?

>Gearbest 3rd Anniversary
>a glorious return of the cake game

Oh boy can't wait to farm points again.

lots of support, unlike MIPS, and usually more powerful/more RAM

dont fuck around with chink screwdriver sets, get a JIS (japanese industrial standard) driver set from Vessel or KTC and you will never have to deal with cam outs and slippage on worn screws

philips drivers were designed so you wont over torque and split furniture pieces but they suck for electronics

so you want a PI?

Chink hard or go home

how do i get free spiders

Just bought this, always nice to have a spare
ebay.com/itm/371567840337?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Someone remind me to comment on the quality

Orange PI?

Hope so, i've birthday in september and hopefully get a nice paycheck, too. Don't let me down oh chinese gods of chinkery!

the Pis suck and are too expensive for what they are, at least compared to some chinese things. why? simply because you have to buy every accessory, even the power source, shipping to my country is expensive, and local vendors rape you with their prices
I really wish I could find the Pi zero for $5...

how much is it? can't find it for less than $15 (incl shipping)

Just ordered this, black-black, what do you guys think? its gonna be my first mkb
es.aliexpress.com/item/Ajazz-AK33-Blue-Black-Axis-Backlit-Mechanical-Colorful-Multifunction-Gaming-Keyboard-82-anti-ghosting-Keys-For/32648715816.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.51.oZR6ow

so you want a pi

I want anything that can be modified and used for keeping some servers and stuff. the cheaper and better specs, the better.

here is a set with 00

>onlyqualitytools.com/catalog/Vessel/Jewellers_Precision_Screwdriver_Sets.html

might make sense to buy individual drivers from different series (tang thru, impact, soft grip, wood/rubber composites)

>onlyqualitytools.com/catalog/Shop_by_Brand_Vessel.html

Recommend me a chink openwrt router.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-One-ubuntu-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-and-Compatible-with-Raspberry-Pi-2/1553371_32603308880.html

Orange Pi

gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_270587.html

i got the same keyboard user gr8 choice

>my birthday is a significant source of income to me

You must be at least 18 to post on this website.

>gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_270587.html
that shit was 13.20 some hours ago :/

thanks m8. I thought it was $15?

Just get her a dumbphone with big letters. Otherwise you'll be doing tech support till she breaks the phone.

>my birthday is a significant source of income to me
>implying implications
I never said that, here's a workflow for you to remember: read, think, write.

Would you recommend a chink SSD for storing games only? I'm looking for 480gb

Whats the cheapest chink quadcopter an European could purchase?

Looking for cheap chink shit? Not sure what to buy? Check out /csg/ approved video reviewers:

Dirty Reviews - reviews everything from mouth fedoras to the world's cheapest mechanical keyboard
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - proud child molester, top production values, nearly lost a leg in an accident
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews - well-known for BM-800 microphone phantom power tests and chink knife reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

BigCliveDotCom - the myth, the legend, tears apart chink shit to see if it'll kill you in your sleep
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom

GeeekyStuff - boring voice but in-depth reviews of chink shit especially dash cams and obscure chink phones/tablets
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw

TechTablets - used to shill here then sold out when the jewtube money flooded in. Still the best resource for chinky tablet reviews.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Karpathyz - exposed by reddit's r/hailcorporate for being a paid shill impact marketer and dresses in girl clothes
youtu.be/lD9lLTXz9QQ

ebay.com/sch/darshitpatel2016/m.html

> -1 feedback

This sure isn't a scam

> (-1 )
no nigger

:)

You have to wonder what these people get from posting photos like this.

s.aliexpress.com/QjmYFVfM

the 15 $ one: aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-PC-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-Raspberry-Pi-2/1553371_32448079125.html

making my pee pee hard

ah, I had no idea

kek

Bump :(

>Karpathy the Brandwatch.com employee reddit "impact marketer"
>/csg/ approved

Fuck off Marcus Beard

MicroSD cards: shark or monkey, /csg/?

If that's not what you were trying to say then you need to work on your English skills and less on posting memes when you're called out for being underaged.

In any event, I hope mummy buys you everything from your AliExpress wishlist for your special day, little man.

I was a crossdresser during my youth... I never thought /csg/ would reactivate this fetish. Fuck you /csg/

Bought these a week ago
aliexpress.com/item/sexy_biketard/32504249549.html

For the same price they could make it custom size. How do these chinks do it?

Monkey.

>Dirty Reviews laying down those firey burns
You feeling alright Dirty?

Is going to your merchant of choice, clicking on the quadcopters section and then hitting "sort by size" really that hard?

For fucking around indoors it's either the Floureon F10, Eachine E10 or Cheerson-CX10*. Otherwise it'll be whichever of the JJRC H22 or Floureon H101 is currently on sale at Gearbest.

Which ever is the cheapest. Monkeys are being meme'd already

Are sharks are still the meme for SD cards?
It's [current year] for fuck's sake, in the old days technology was not so stagnant?

Yeah, i'm so sorry your pathetic NEET brain can't comprehend what it's like being paid for work and getting a bonus.

>I hope mummy buys you everything
Not my fault nobody loves you. Also, work on those parental issues you obviously have.

Now fuck, off.

Pretty sure that's not Dirty and just the same old autist faggot pretending to be him.

sort by price even, whoops

There are no spelling or punctuation errors so it's clearly not him.

it used to be cheaper

get a class 3 Netac

>getting a bonus
For your birthday? I didn't realise the Burger King employee remuneration programme was so generous.

Mixza brought out improved micro sd cards with a zebra pattern but no one gave a shit because they were a few bucks more expensive than sharks/monkeys.

Sharks don't age the only way to kill a shark is with another shark.

cheap material and cheap labor, of course
post pics :3

It's not here yet. Took 3 days to make.

>getting a bonus
For work, you autistic NEET. Is your brain not able to even compute the word "work"?
Leave your moms basement and do something. Life isn't that hard, even for you body pillow hugging inbred retard.

>burger king
Oh boy, now you showed me! Don't overexert your little brain.

Interdaresting, I may check out that stripped hoarse nigger card.

You're getting increasingly angry and impetuous, to the extent that you've repeated the same tedious "NEET" insult now. Did I touch a nerve?

You should really have slunk off after you were called out for being excited that your upcoming birthday will give you enough of a cash injection to order more disposable Chinese tat, instead of digging a deeper hole for yourself for everyone here to see.

That was the plan. But haven't found anything suitable on ali yet.

If you actually need the speed for an action camera or similar application just pay the small premium to get a name-brand one. If it's going into your phone to put music, animu and a full copy of Wikipedia on then it really doesn't matter how quick it is so just get a Shark.

I've left a bad review on GearBest, and I can't find it anywhere. It's in my account, but the product page doesn't list my bad review of the product.

Is this normal for GayBeast? Are they chink-a-link-a-dinking again?

how does it feel to have objectively less thoughts and emotions because you spent your life working for someone else

How does it feel to not know when to use "fewer" instead of "less"?

They never publish any negative reviews, they sometimes fuck up and publish a review they can't read or understand with some negative comments but nothing truly and obviously negative reaches the site.

I got some kazoos! Sadly one came without the membrane, so I was moderately chinked.

Can anyone link that one desk from alibaba?

That's because you are some pathetic unsuccessful sad man child who still lives in his moms basement by the age of 30.
You didn't even think about the possibility of being paid for work. Also, as i said, it's not my fault nobody loves you and your sad and pathetic live doesn't allow you to be happy about things like birthdays.
Either you sort out your parental issues, leave the basement and find some work, or do us all a favour and get a rope. I'm paying taxes for human trash like you to be supported, that's what makes me angry.

>how does it feel to have objectively less thoughts and emotions because you spent your life working for someone else
>he must be emotional inept because he does something with his life and doesn't spend each day crying himself into sleep because his inanimate waifu won't ever become real
You are objectively clinically retarded.

i dont mean in quantity, i mean in quality

hola maria. borra la imagen, sale hasta el codigo postal...
¿qué es eso?

You fucker.

Why Are Russian women on Ali such sluts?

I have an excellent job thank you. Hence why I don't need to wait for my birthday to be able to afford low-priced consumer goods.

Nobody's forcing you to continue embarrassing yourself.

Can I use this amp on headphones?
aliexpress.com/item/mega-dragon-prostate-destroyer/32664243769.html

>not censoring your address
Enjoy your christmas card :)

Because it's just nearby and chink products > russian

>comrades, I am very happy

Anyone gave Maria a call yet?

>he's unable to comprehend what it's like to be paid for work
>he's unable to be happy about ones own birthday
I pity you. You are completely incapable of understanding the most basic things.

>I have an excellent job thank you
Working at the municipal garbage collection? What an achievment.

Not as far as I know, it has no slots for headphones, only RCA in and hook ups for speakers. You're probably better off with a Fiio if you want to amplify headphones.

>Ordered two watches from two different stores three days apart
>They both arrive the same day while tracking says they are still in the country of origin
>Cost $3 each

I'm very happy with the quality. You guys didn't steer me wrong with these. Still need to set the time and test to make sure they don't fall behind or go too fast.

The leather band is a little poorly made and I'll probably replace it with a non-stinky chinky band though.

The only question that remains is weather I mark them as received or try to stink the chinks myself and get my $3 back.

I live in chile... do you want me to call her?
I doubt the person that posted the pic is a woman, more likely her kid, grandson or something (I have a copy of the national census here, it lists lots of info... she (maria) is listed, too. from her ID number, maria seems to be rather old.)

also, did someone notice those dildoes at the top right?

I need something cheap for both, speakers and headphones

oh, nevermind... it's the address of a public school! wtf?

Those aren't dildos, those are cartridges.

Combo amps are expensive, you can look up "amplifier" on Ali and see for yourself. Buying a FiiO E10k and that amp separately would work but you're looking at a premium since headphone amps are such a niche thing prices remain high.