We all agree that this is the GOAT phone, right?

We all agree that this is the GOAT phone, right?

>android phone
nah f a m

Definitely not, HTC makes shit products.

"no"

There is only one GOAT smartphone, and this is it whether you like it or not.

really enjoyed mine, upgraded to note 5 and then had it stolen, now im back to an m7 + iphone 4s.

i love HTC one tho, great phone, m8 heats up more than m7 though. and for that i like the m7 more.

yes

Any phone with hardware keys but also has a good camera?

galaxy active.

When g agrees on something being good its ALWAYS turns out to be shit, like amd products, zenfone, zeronet etc etc

>New phones come out all the time.

>GOAT

My sides

>Android
>no keyboard
nope

Sorry, I should have been specific twords hardware keys to type on and not just navigate with back, home and menu.

>physical keyboards
>manlet fingers
I see you like being cucked

oh, i dont know, the PRIV looks cool though.

BlackBerry's keys have a special shape, you could type accurately with your big toe.

No worries. But thank you user. I appreciate it

Broke my m8 and upgraded to the Nexus 6P. It feels like a much better phone so far, but it is still brand new.

i hate that top camera portion, bulging cameras need to go.

no

>not a mechanical keyboard
>solid white background
6/10

That has to be one of the ugliest phones in living memory. It also uses the worst ARM set in the last five years. 808/810 was the year of the despair.

>snapshit 810
kys

actually i use droid 2

I don't know man, I like my HTC 10 so far. That is my first HTC phone though haven't tried any of their train wrecks.

HTC 10 is actually pretty decent don't listen to anyone who says otherwise. One of the best phones this year for sure if not the best.

My only qualm with it is no replaceable battery. Otherwise it would be perfect. Got it mainly for the decent DAC and AMP and robust build quality.

I have it since 2.5 years, IT IS GOAT
Never had issues, rooted, easy to unlock bootloader, and if you want to just use it normally, it just werks.

I'm planing to HTC10, but waiting for the nexus as it is made by HTC as well.

>upgraded to the Nexus 6P.
You mean downgraded f.am

Xperia Z5 compact

Yup. Still using my trusty m8.
>that build quality
>them speakers