He wasted his life caring about autistic shit like what operating system he uses instead of getting laid and having a...

>he wasted his life caring about autistic shit like what operating system he uses instead of getting laid and having a good time

>he wasted his life caring about what worthless disease-laden whores thought about him instead of doing what the fuck he wanted

>he wasted his time on an anonymous imageboard telling people who do those things they wasted their life instead of using his very valuable time getting AIDS and drinking alcohol

I wasted my life living to my parents expectations.
They wanted the best for me, but it was a too narrow path with a definite deadend.
All it did was turn me into a depressed man in His mid twenties trying to get his shit together and work on his depression while I also try to get into the dating life.
This made me escape into vidya.
So they just delayed my youth and my childhood for their selfish desires and made me a social and somewhat mental cripple.
At least I have found out that programming is fun.

>he wasted his time sitting in his room all day testing Linux distributions

Same here. Have a hug man.

Yeah just blame it on your parents m8. Be a man and take responsibility for your own life. If you are depressed get on a normal sleep schedule work out and stop eating shit food. Goddam why are millennials such pussies?

>If you are depressed get on a normal sleep schedule work out and stop eating shit food.

>Oh, you're depressed? Cheer up, problem solved.

Who cares what they think about you, Just get them drunk enough

Yeah just sit around and wait for things to change. Tell me how it works out for you.

Some of us have jobs in tech, you know.

>DUDE WHO CARES ABOUT THAT NERD COMPUTER SHIT MAN JUST GET DRUNK AND LAID BRO DUDE WOW DUDE JUST CHILL MAN LIKE WHO CARES ABOUT OPERATING SYSTEMS AND STUFF? JUST GET LAID BRO ITS ALL CHEESY MY NEEZY BRO

DELET DIS

not him but lmao if you think it works like that; I'm on a healthy diet a nutritionist made for me, exercise regularly and have a loving gf and still want to die

r9k is the place you wanna be

>I'm on a diet a nutritionist made for me.
Like i was saying why are millennials such fucking pussies? Walking down the stairs to the basement does not count as exercise faggot. How much can you bench?

>he wasted his life caring about autistic shit like golf clubs he uses instead of getting laid and having fun

> not getting layed by your computer
There's a hole in the DIsK drive for a reason user

OP is one of those degenerates that lets his feels control his life

literal cuck

Nice buzzword kid are you older than 36?
If not you are also a millennial retard if not you are an old fuck posting in a chinese cartoon forum

I am trying to change, though.
it's difficult and exhausting so far.
and it is difficult getting on a normal sleep schedule.
I would give anything to be able to sleep at 10pm again.

>I'm on a healthy diet a nutritionist made for me
kek spotted the retard who is too stupid to eat

You know, this image reminds me of that one kid autistically interested in minecraft i had met at the bus. he wouldnt talk about anything else except how his life sucked (and it did, his mom treated him like shit, iirc). he also complained about people being fake with him, nvm the fact that he was needy as fuck and would follow you around like a little dog. kid was /r9k/ incarnate.

/r9k/ cant be robots btw.

if you feel so fucked up every day you start changing things until you find what is happening; just did today a blood test so I can know if this is psychosomatic

what if you can't get laid and have a good time