store.steampowered.com/app/402040/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_2
phoronix.com/vr.php?view=23490
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When every game will run on Linux.

never. there's too much morons supporting current gaming industry

>mfw he thinks that is gamming
Fag, pls...

And I do run Arch on my external ssd

Wow! Linux has a remake of a 30 year old game!

Yeah seriously Linux is a gaming beast, I can play this all day

Don't pretend linux is good for gaming.
I fucking hate windows for everything but games
inb4
> go back to Sup Forums

fuck off

video games are for teenagers, people who use linux have no interest in childish bullshit

See

emacs is my favorite gaming environment

>I only pretended to be retarded

every PC game*

That game looks like someone turned RPG Maker into a platformer.

When I first discovered Linux games for the first time I thought it was pretty amazing. Many of these games are also pretty cool and fun to play but people will probably shit on them cus 'lol linux has no gaymes'.

Sigh, if Morrrowind and Fallout 3 were playable in linux I would be happy

>too much morons

the irony

Can you recommend some games?

>bethesdashit

lol

They are desu senpai.

I haven't played any games in such a long time, I just have been busy for the moment so I kinda forgot. The ones I remember is this super mario Tux clone (the one in the OP I think) and some racing game.

Hopefully when game developers start releasing more triple A games that support linux, also when they start using engines that support Vulkan.

Right now microsoft has their hands way too deep into any dev assholes so they will keep focusing on directX which means no linux games.

A lot of games run on Linux these days. Check Steam and filter by SteamOS+Linux. If it has the SteamPlay logo, it means it runs on SteamOS and Linux. Here are some popular games that run on Linux and most people don't even know:

Counter Strike:Global Offensive
Dota 2
Arc Survival Evolved
Stardew Valley
Terraria
Stellaris
Starbound
Undertale
Civilization 5
The Witcher 2
Portal/Portal 2
Shadow of Mordor
Faster than Light
Bastion

There's a shitload of games that run on Linux if you actually open your eyes and look.

If I want to play games I just turn on my Playstation and enjoy my day haha

Europa Universalis
XCOM
Civilization

What else could you possibly want?

very good game pic related

m8
You're asking Sup Forums to open their eyes
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU LIL FAGGOT

Except anime amiritegais

>OpenMW
>p
>e
>n
>M
>W

Games that aren't shit.

FPS playing ADD victim detected

actually it plays on steam os if it has the steam os icon/logo , not steamplay. steamplay just means you can stream shit or something.
for example this game has a steamplay logo and is not on linux:
store.steampowered.com/app/402040/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_2

But what you said is right 99% of the time since all games for linux have steamplay.
Also you should check the game description if the linux game isn't a wine game (like system shock 2 for example)

SS13 isn't an FPS.

Not a single AAA title

Girls don't care about your epic manchild AAA gaymez

DOTA2, Civ5, and Shadow of Mordor are AAA

civilization 5? csgo? dota 2? witcher 2? shadow of mordor? are triple a games only call of duty and battlefield now, am i living under a rock? correct me if im wrong, but anything made by more than a couple of indie cunts is triple a.

> gamming
> Fag, pls...
> Arch
> external ssd

you're the retard here.

these girls are so fucking ugly

seriously , who cares if 8h of game play AAA games are not available. I mean tell me that skyrim or fallout or some other time wasters are not available and it will make me sad but how can i care about a bunch of shooters with less and less progress between new editions.
That said ,yes i own all Counter Strike games, but 1.6 and css i got for free.

>Vitetris
Get real

AAA is based on budget, not on indie v.s. not indie.

when the w10 is a botnet meme end

Civilization 5 works on Linux, fuck your FPS bullshit.

When w10 is no longer a botnet

>shitload of games

valveshit, random indie trash & outdated games

At leash OSX can play blizzard games & league of legends

>external ssd

lol

Linux will stop sucking for games, when yall stop bitching and start coding.

>and then he said he play's games on Linux

>he play is
are Amerifags this fucking retarded?
these are the types of idiots who scream
HAHAHAHA DONALD DRUMPF IS A RACIST!

Thats why steamos failed because lonix is so gud for gaming

>and then he got super upset

It is bad. The support for latest hardware is lacking and really patchwork-like, let alone actual developers bringing their games to it.

shut up whores, your only job is to choke on cock

When it stops sucking for gaming

>paid MS trolls
So mad. Go away, posting this shit on Sup Forums is against the rules.

>and then he got really mad because he has a small dick

>90% of the people who posts pictures of their riced out Linux desktops have a weeaboo wallpaper

You were saying?

Why are you upset about the truth

damnnn

OP rekt you linux fagggots lol

When cloud gaming becomes a norm and they release a service for Linux. Which may or may not happen.

>10 people on Sup Forums who continuously post their anime shit make up 90% of the people who use linux

Man I remember playing this when I was 7.

Ah yes, because all the people who use Windows or OSX only use it for video games

Why do you willingly post when it's against the rules to, paid MS shill?

More importantly, why does Sup Forums allow this shit to happen 24/7/365? If I had a fucking company flooding a board with FUD and viral marketing, I'd block every IP they own.

I honestly don't understand what the fuck set you off. Take your fucking pills.

yes that is exactly right and i totally implied that

How do you know he is American?

Hiroshima is being paid for this. Just look at the doom fiasco for example. Before the 480 was released, there were 10 threads or more simultaneously about bashing AMD and the 480, while the one single thread about bashing nvidia was insta-pruned with the OP banned.

*WC (windows computer)

>This is the last picture taken of McKinsey taken alive just hours before she disappeared. Her body was found dismembered and buried in separate shallow graves in a wooded area 40 miles outside of Houston.
I like this. It's like a collaborative creative writing exercise!

>bawwww he found me out
Just give it up, Microsoft.

Seriously, if you just cash out today, you'd have billions, vs. fighting a losing fight over years and years where you'd have nothing in the end. There would be no shame in giving up and closing shop today. None.

Please get the fuck out of technology and let us heal after years of your shitware produced by a primarily MARKETING company fucking up technology.

>More importantly, why does Sup Forums allow this shit to happen 24/7/365?
Obviously because they benefit from it somehow. Around the time Hiroshima became the new owner, they removed the option to report people for advertising and obvious bait threads are allowed to stay up until they naturally fall off.

>and then he get's super upset

Both CS:GO and Dota2 were developed by literal nobodies. Goes to show marketing bucks and pedigree matter much more than the game itself.
When Witcher 2 came out CD Projekt was barely AA.

The Shadow of Mordor was developed by Monolith. Which might have been AAA in the early 2000s. But it's been a while and ever since they were acquired by Time Warner they've been gutted into a studio with minimal staff which outsources most of it's work. It's basically a front for Time Warner to unload the half assed games for film properties they've acquired.

So fact of the matter is, there doesn't seem to be a single AAA game in that list.

phoronix.com/vr.php?view=23490
>inb4 "LOL it's buggy"
the open-source vulkan stack for GCN has been in development only for a couple months, by 2 devs...

>AAA "games"
Name one AAA "game" that isn't 99% cutscene lolstory bullshit that should have been a fucking movie.

GNU seems to get nearly all of the actual fucking games these days, leaving the "AAA" bullshit story shit for Windows and console babies that need their bedtime stories.

So fucking salty.

>AMD
Thanks for the laugh.

>Name one AAA "game" that isn't 99% cutscene lolstory bullshit that should have been a fucking movie.
DOOM
>get fucking rekted

I've been playing WoW: Legion all morning on GNU/Linux.

Oh the irony

About how shitty modern games are, mostly.

I'm just glad they're mostly staying off of GNU.

>NuDoom
Oh god, I'm still mad about how that pile of shit turned out.
>How can we make our new doom good?
>Let's make it play like Halo!
>GOOD IDEA BOSS
Sigh. Least it's marginally better than Doom 3. But at least you could actually mod 3 to be good.

It was pretty good game. I don't get the Halo comparison and I enjoyed the original Halo trilogy too.

>marginally better than Doom 3.
By a metric fuck ton though.

KYS

You aren't getting any Internet points by being so edgy.

>I enjoyed the original Halo trilogy
You have no right to have opinions on games, then.

Halo was derivative garbage by a fucking copycat company that always cranked out me-too games.

Linux isn't good for gaming.

t. gamer

I have right to my opinion, as you have to yours. There was some bad level design here and there in #1 but the original trilogy is good. Co-OP was fun in all three and MP in second was classic (i heard good things of 3 too)

>Both CS:GO and Dota2 were developed by literal nobodies.
Still extremely popular AAA games.

linux >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT

xorg and alsa are pretty shitty though. linux has the potential to be the best PC OS for literally any task but in practice it isn't due and needs a buttload of work.

>gamer
>thinks he knows anything about OSs
An hero.

I know it isn't good for gaming :

>using a noun as a verb
>thinks he knows anything about videogames or technology

Just use OSSv4. Xorg and OSS are much better than the windows alternative from the get go despite the plethora of flaws they have. Wayland and pulseaudio are cancer, Alsa works just right and has better hardware support than even windows (for example, via audiochips stop working all the fucking time and have lots of noise issues with windows, while they just werk on GNU with alsa).