/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• There's a new model of Ruizu mp3 player called the Ruizu X18, features a nicer menu, bluetooth 4.0 support and 120 listening hours • More suspicions of the Gearbest price hike possibly due to the G20 • user bought some kazoos, but one's missing a membrane • user ordered two watches from different sellers with three days between them, both arrive the same day • user still loves his 1:1 replica RBs • user buys a chink hand strengthening tool • user bought a Piston Basic and a cheap powerbank • Yes I did use your image Danbo user
• More chink danbos show up • user verified his shark today using new micro sd card readers • user bought another Xiaomi XL mousepad • user just got a $3 mouse • user bought RayBANNED replicas • user reviews the Monoprice 8323 /hpg/ user has some tips for that pair of cans • user that bought the Monoprice headphones also bought the Gole1 • Xiaomi announces Robot Vacuum • user bought a Oppai hoodie Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/1-Set-Male-Urinal-Pee-Holder-Bag-Test-Bladder-Incontinence-Aid-Bathroom-Health-1000ml-p-1043722.html
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
aliexpress.com/item/have-i-been-chinked/32692969109.html
s.aliexpress.com/zIzUr6Rf
aliexpress.com/item/mecha
youtube.com/watch?v=zqsY9eB1HD4
gearbest.com/virtual-reality/pp_361163.html
banggood.com/NILLKIN-Frosted-Shield-Matte-PC-Hard-Back-Cover-Case-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-p-1032526.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for lithuania

Second for I wanna fuck Vicky Gao's corpse

eBay auction guy here

Here's the listings I've one thus far.
Spent $0.81 on it all
I plan on flipping all of them, except for the two OTG adapters.

4th for baby mouth meme

5th for mp3 player triggers

Believe what?

banggood.com/1-Set-Male-Urinal-Pee-Holder-Bag-Test-Bladder-Incontinence-Aid-Bathroom-Health-1000ml-p-1043722.html

>carrying a bulky iphone around in your pocket, in a protective case, with a flash drive hanging off it via otg

Do you even exercise, you sweaty, fat fuck? You try jogging with that shit flopping around in your shorts.

What is it?

Tenga eggs.

is there a chink mecha keyboard guide?

also anyone with experience can comment?

Bubblewrap package

deez nuts

/CSG/ OFFICIAL APPROVED CANCER LIST
(Beware of imitations, ask your doctor if JewTube is good for you)

Dirty Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

OneBoxing Video Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Unbiased Tech Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Anyone knows good 13" laptop (memepad X200) bags?
pic unrelated

Nope, it's Sanrenmu 707

do you live in the ghetto?

>Chinese Shopping General, not ch*nk sh*t general you racist shitlords
>referral link cancer fuck youtubers they don't belong on Sup Forums reee
>Discord is a carcinogenic vote in my strawpoll to "remove it"
>Mp3 players are useless and anybody who likes them is a worthless autist
>/csg/ belongs on /biz/, not Sup Forums
>we need some kind of second thread for long term purchase reviews, a /csg/ after party if you will

Any other amazing Lithuanian memes?

>posting referral links

Go fuck yourself.

My £0.05 Pokemon dolly arrived
>it looks like shit
>I don't even know which pokeman it is
>Even for 5p and free round-the-world shipping I somehow feel ripped off

chinkd

They're all the same, get a Motospeed Inflictor like everyone else and call it a day.

cum on it

Ladies and faggots, I got the Orico HDD USB 3 caddy. Works extremely well, and I didn't get jewed by Amazon or eBay. Little larger than a Seagate slim

Nope, just europe.

It's pretty... i mean, really good quality for $6. Goin' to kill someone just for test. Any suggestions?

> 3.08 MB
> 4160x2340
why

apart from the first one these are all valid points tho

read this gotta chink' em all

Ur slurpuff looks like a penis.

i want a smaller one and without backlights

So you can better appreciate the fine craftsmanship, user.

Ajazz Geek AK33 then. Any mech keyboard you can turn the backlights off with a key press.

1$ tie? Good enough? It actually doesnt look bad and I dont care about it looking cheap.

Is there a way to maximize gayer beast points?

I've just ordered 4 items from them, since at the time they were the cheapest place selling them, and I want to maximise my gay beast points in order to get as many more chink things as possible

Actually looks okay for $1. Link?
Iron it and see how it looks then

fuckin lmao

Shill reviews with pictures and videos on everything you buy.

Does /csg/ know how to connect this keyboard.

aliexpress.com/item/have-i-been-chinked/32692969109.html

It does pair but never connects to my win10 devices.
Manual doesn't say much, what do ?

s.aliexpress.com/zIzUr6Rf didnt bother to iron, it's for an outfit I'm going to wear as a joke once.

>I dont care about it looking cheap.
That's the only point in a tie, looking expensive.

it looks fine to me, a little plastic looking, but it'll be fine for school/ work, though I wouldn't wear it to a formal gathering (e.g. a wedding).

Could you post crystal disk tests? I'm just curious about how much of a speed decrease there would be

Post a cutting test? Like use it to cut paper, cardboard, ply woods, melon etc

It's got the same expression on its face as Macfag Meme dude.

As a joke it's brilliant for the price. I wonder if I can find a $5 one for 5x the quality.

He fucking does

anyone have experience with aliexpress.com/item/mecha keyboard/32676642219.html ?

>make order last night
>wake up
>shipped out email arrives
I didn't even pay for any shipping but the chinks fucking came through

Nice link, kiddo.

On gaybeast all my priority shipping was free, my order got shipped out 1 and a half hours after placing it

I have one of those armband holder things for use while running. If your upper arms aren't muscular enough to support the weight of your phone then you should work on your upper body strength.

Obviously I don't connect a flash drive while jogging because 128GB is sufficient for my music storage purposes.

wiki says "RuiZu X02 (Flash the AGPTeK's software on it)". No instructions but im guessing it is the AGPtek A02's firmware?

dont know what your problem is m8 but if you wanna fuckn go cunto im right here

How long until someone comes along and parodies that dude using a Xiaomi collection?

>draped in Xiaomi XL mousepads wearing it like a cape, every Xiaomi earbud ever made jammed in his ears and the Xiaomi Headphones next to the Xiaomi Laptop Air on his desk, both MiBands on his wrists holding a Xiaomi Pen in one hand and a Mi Max in the other while a Xiaomi RoboVacuum sweeps the floor

does the same OP make the thread everytime? I'm impressed its always in this format

You forgot the pinnacle of Xiaomi technology, the Mi Storage Box.
Also if you bought all those Xiaomemes then at that point it's not really parody any more.

I didn't even use priority friend
gaybeast wasn't gay today

No, he retired due to the Discord and various other dramas shitting up the threads. It's now done by various people, most of whom make an effort to retain the original style though.

Sorry but I'm so insecure that I had to prove you wrong.

My problem is you're so underaged and new you can't 1) search "mechanical keyboard" in /csg/ archives to find a bazillion posts about this subject 2) can't see that there's a dedicated /mkg/ general for this faggotry. Also your link is broken like your face will be in a minute.

Look at http url encoding sheets pls.

You typed it into here, you could have typed it into google and had your answer by now.

tbf my problem is just that he's enough of a faggot to want a mechanical keyboard
that shit is right up there with dedicated mp3 players as one of the signs of crippling mental illness

Are you adding the question mark at the end? It works for me.

nah
nah
i want opinions on specifically this model
im asking on /mkg/ too
the link works
listen cunt you best shut your fucking mouth or you'll spend the next week in AandE having a jar pulled out your dick. are you fuckin savvy?

youtube.com/watch?v=zqsY9eB1HD4

anyone now of a vr headset thats good with glasses? I'm -2.5 and -2.25 in my eyes, if that helps

Ahh yes, the xiaomi storage box, the legendary device that costs more than the xl mousepad

Yea whenever I'm able to, I'm in between jobs right so I have more time than usual to make threads.

I ordered it last night, from other store that had 16-26 days delivery and not 27-43 like that one though. Blues or blacks?

>being together with your bros in a nice and comfy room
>work is so easy that you don't have to concentrate on it and have a nice chat

I'm kinda jealous, to be perfectly honest.

These might be for you.

gearbest.com/virtual-reality/pp_361163.html

getting blacks

You forgot

faggot

yeah nah the Ajazz is one of the most discussed mech keyboards on /csg/ with thousands of posts dating back months ya fukken toolshed. If you even brushed up on the archives you'd know that ya big Barry Basha.

It's cheaper on eBay too I hear ya wanka

Also the Magicforce 68 is made by the same company and is better built plus you can buy it on Amazon for cheaper and replace the keycaps (Ajazz has non-standard sizing) ya pish flaps heid.

>all this bullying in the thread

whats happening guys

I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't toxic.
Also, they are prisoners, and are not free.
So they are forced in prison to handle toxic shit and suffer and die.

Also, they are in prison, not for doing something wrong, but for being people of believe, christians falun gong, whatever.

To have work is good, but to be inprisoned, handling of toxic crap. Well sounds not like heaven to me.

you arent so bad m8

Just bought this lads

banggood.com/NILLKIN-Frosted-Shield-Matte-PC-Hard-Back-Cover-Case-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-p-1032526.html

Should I branch out to other chink websites? I've been using Banggood so far since it just seems weirdly reliable.

I'm looking for a cheap tablet that doesn't give me eye cancer. I'll use it to read manga & watch chinese cartoons, and maybe read a few kindle-unfriendly ebooks. Is pic related a good bet?

Thats my user, me too.

fuck outta here with that creepy af post baka nigga

>not on TechTablet's recommended list
Into the trash it goes.

The Q9 finally arrivedanf I've been able to have a bit of a hands on with it.

The thumbsticks are very comfortable, as well as the rest of the button layout, however the DPAD is rather mushy.

The screen is ok with a few visible pixels, but viewing angles are very good, as well as contrast and colour reproduction.

The software is ok. Depending on where you buy, you can get a pre rooted unit running 4.4.4 (mine however was not pre rooted so I will have to do that at a later point). Overall however, compatability is very good. I was able to set up Half Life aand it ran very well and, albiet with a bit of tweaking, controlled well too.

Overall, it's a solid buy. I got mine for £90 from geekbuying and delivery was surprisingly quick whukst being free (to britbongistan at least).

cutting test? ok

Holy fuck I'm dying here

Anyone else afraid to use new chinkshit that arrives, scared that it'll be shit, or break, or something like that?
It's not the monetary investment but the massive wait.
Honestly the most exciting part of chinkshit is just waiting for the thing to arrive.

Daily reminder that Comfy Reviews = regular OP. They are one and the same guy.

Just received my ruizu.
Where is that agptek firmware that is supposed to make it good ?

Just stab a random person on the street since you live in yurop it is most likely going to be a muslim or nigger a win either way xD

nope

if it breaks, fuck it, refund time

Doubt it. would a youtuber ever miss the opportunity to market their own channel?

Your claim is self-defeating.

Like I said, it's not about the money, it's about the waiting time. You can't refund that.

I don't order shit I need quickly on chinkland

or if I do I order two of them

WHO'S

THAT

POKEYMON???

>/csg/ approved youtuber list in every single thread
>missing an opportunity
Nice try, Comfy.

So where is this in the OP?

Forgot the attention grabbing picture.

I feel no shame.

lol, if you were on the discord chat, you'd know comfy is not OP