What went wrong?

What went wrong?
Linux?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpDdGOKZ3dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing went wrong. Android in the superior mobile OS.

You're implying that something went wrong. Please elaborate.

Giving carriers control over updates.

This. It basically fixed everything wrong with iPhones.

hardware manufactures being dickheads went wrong.

What went wrong is the fact that updates aren't super simple. Because they aren't extremely easy to produce, OEMs simply don't. They don't want to. They'd rather sell people a new phone. So they do.
What also went wrong is the fragmentation.

slow

20 rupees have been added to your google play wallet

This!! ^^

Had an iPhone till the 4 and then got a galaxy and haven't even considered going back to the closed sourced throttled when new iphone model comes out, bullshit innovation, fabricated "rich status" piece of shit since. Only computer illiterate, old, snobby, narcissists have iphones. Also those on Welfare who think they are drug kings too

You do realize Android is open source and google just supplements it right? Android will work just fine without gapps.

Google is android now

>shitty touchscreen
>shitty os
>shitty apps
>botnet
>tracking device
Oh wait, that's EVERY "smart"phone.

Any person that owns a smartphone should be removed from having any sort of opinion as it is obvious that they are not intelligent enough to have a good one.

Also, iPhones can't download files larger than 100 MB over a data connection. This applies to iPhones worldwide.

What a strange individual

clear AOSP is free of tracking, botnet. Shitty apps is your choose

Java

This: youtube.com/watch?v=MpDdGOKZ3dg

I'm not even sure if this is English, but ALL smartphones track you via signal triangulation. Doesn't matter what you do with the phone itself unless you fucking rip out its wireless network component.

>Reply

Not true, generally. Apple's 100MB cellular download limit applies to software updates and apps. It's a slight inconvenience to some who want to update on the go and have the data to spare, but imagine every iPhone downloading iOS 10 from cellular networks the day it comes out. 90.4% of iPhone users run the latest iOS version. Adoption rates are huge, especially on the first day of release.

All phones do that. With smartphones, you can at least disable the radio that connects to the towers when you're not using it.

I am getting Sup Forums captchas now.

This. Jesus christ I was so mad when I found this out. Got a 64GB iphone 5s for nothing.

Java
Verizon
Samsung

android features just a very bloat software over linux kernel
also only like last year android fixed audio lag in emulators lol

Is it just for apps and updates or is it files too?

is there still that touch screen lag on all android phones?
i install garageband on my iphone 5 and it just works flawlessly.
i install drums app on my friends' phones like lg g3 and samsung galaxy something, they have at least half a second lag.

updates don't count, and nobody gives a shit about downloading 100mb+ on cellular. at least in my country. it's like finding a wifi is impossible to these retards.

Not sure but I kept trying to download apps over my unlimited lte and it wouldn't let me. Shit's fucking dumb yo. Apple thinks we're still stick with 500MB data caps for our phones.

nah, all phones suck hard currently

>i like my 2.5 hours of screen time
and 8 of standby

kek

LOLOLOLOL

go away favela monkey

>he can't use a ohone right

must suck being retarded

>updates don't count, and nobody gives a shit about downloading 100mb+ on cellular. at least in my country. it's like finding a wifi is impossible to these retards.
What third world country do you live in that doesn't give you unlimited high speed data? Wifi is obselete now.

USA

Turkey.
Shitty countries that have a lot of smartphone users like Turkey, Israel, Russia, Greece make Apple set that download barrier because normal users complain when they run out of data and feel like buying another phone that is not iPhone.

Only updates and apps are restricted by the 100MB limit. You can't download iOS 9 over your cellular connection, since it's 1.5GB and over 100MB. Any single file/app/update/object that Apple provides you from Apple servers will not download over cellular directly.

If you use Dropbox and it's filled with huge files, iOS will download them over cellular with no complaints. If you use any app that is not Apple's, any size download will work.

Stagefright

dalvik was slow as fuck. ART is much faster.

shit can't compare to having one target platform and software bundled as straight up machine code like on iShit but there are so many tradeoffs with that platform that most people, even normies, go with Android instead.

Is the only alternative besides OSX is SailfishOS?
Thoughts on this?

Google and comes usually locked.

You need to root your phone in order to get control of it.

That's an odd way to spell BB10OS.

/thread

lmao