/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user bought the sleek 'n sexy Sanrenmu 707 cuts paper in a webm and slices a corner off a book • The 5cent Pokemon are showing up and they look like shit • user reviews the Orico USB HDD USB3 caddy accidentally deleted pic • user shows off a $1 tie • user reviews the Q9 • user bought the Motospeed K40L a "Mechanical Feel" keyboard, actually feels well and user likes it a lot • user finds a great deal on a BM-800 starter set • Get your latest version or RUIZU firmware here • Check out user's new chink memes and a Xiaomeme Redmi 3s • user's DHL postman is lazy • user got some earplugs • Another ugly ass Pokemon shows up and a $6cent Rubber Ducky • user accidentally bought the fake mechanical keyboard another user warned about some threads back
• user bought some cheap chink sunglasses • user plans to resell some chink shit to photography enthusiasts • user found some real cheap VR glasses Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Sexy-monokini-one-piece-swimsuit-biquini-Beach-Wear-swimwear-women-one-piece-bathing-suits/425760_32235946339.html
aliexpress.com/item/tripod/32537200225.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/spoopy/805596_32612210790.html
aliexpress.com/item/headlamp/32683313712.html
aliexpress.com/item/Solid-Colors-Lady-Sexy-Fishnet-Lace-Spandex-Top-Mesh-Thigh-High-Stockings-Knee-Socks-Long-Tights/32583555347.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.22.0UMDdt&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_3_10057_10065_10056_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=5ed3da79-cc3e-4e12-a983-4f60c8d865b9
aliexpress.com/item/sort-ur-fckin-links-u-spaz/32583555347.html
ilaen.ru/home-decors/pp_126243.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Men-Shiny-Lycra-Leggings-Fashion-Metallic-Spandex-Full-Length-Man-Meggings-Leggings-Tights-for-Guys/1543034_32643836691.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6I0P9tUnG84
aliexpress.com/store/product/Women-Shiny-Lycra-Leggings-Fashion-Metallic-Spandex-Full-Length-Woman-Leggings-Tights-for-Girly-Girls-And-Fags/1543034_32643836691.html
wsj.com/articles/troubled-hanjin-shipping-to-sell-healthy-assets-to-rival-1472611190]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

你他妈的种族主义美国的猪。回家美国佬。

aliexpress.com/store/product/Sexy-monokini-one-piece-swimsuit-biquini-Beach-Wear-swimwear-women-one-piece-bathing-suits/425760_32235946339.html

look at the pictures

I love you OP

>tfw you get 3 packages from 3 different sellers on the same day
What's in them, /csg/?

Don't click anons, it's NSAs attempt to put CP to your computer. DONT DO IT

you know it's not just yankees here.

oops

Ching chong ding dong gib me good goy points senpai desu ping pong.

Cheapest I've ever seen was $28.99 but that was a month or two ago, $31-33 is what it's been selling for more recently IIRC

What is the best Windows 10 tablet around the 250-300 dollar mark?

Laminated display is a must.

tech tablets on youtube.

I got some /out/ related stuff:
Alu tent pegs, ferro rod, emergency whistles; all pretty good.

>Those reviews with images
Why

First up is a tripod! I bought this to use taking pictures of chinkshit for /csg/ and it worked very well when I used it today.

aliexpress.com/item/tripod/32537200225.html

It's delicious Tang.

Included in one of the packages was some factory worker's ID tag. No SOS note though

That's for you. The invasion is soon comrade.

anyone here have experience with gookbuying?

I ordered a smartphone from them yesterday, and some Google results made me think they're a shitty/shady store

aliexpress.com/store/product/spoopy/805596_32612210790.html

Next is a Cree Q5 headlamp I bought. There was something rattling around inside of it and when I opened it up to put batteries in a tiny piece of metal fell out but it still works just fine.

It's 3 modes: high, which is every Cree Q5 flashlight you've ever seen, low, which is half or two-thirds of that in brightness, and a blinky mode that's more SOS than strobe, which is at "high." With 3 alkaline AAA batteries in it the light weighs 3.1oz. It has a zooming function which you can do with one hand, but not very accurately as you have to do it without physically pulling the entire light forward thanks to the elastic headband. I wore it for 10 minutes and it was fine but for 30+ minutes of use I'd probably peel off the thin foam backing and glue on something more comfortable. For the price though I'm very impressed.

Thanks again to everyone from teh last thread who sugguested watches and SSDs.

And finally, a Doogee X5 Max Pro from Gearbest when they were on sale for $80.

My plan right now is to not bother getting a data plan, just talk and text, and use Wifi. But now I have a smartphone.

>Doogee

Oops, I forgot a link. aliexpress.com/item/headlamp/32683313712.html

It says "honorary comrade of the motherland", wear it and they wont execute you

Sure thing user, maybe you can get a bunch Kingdian owners to show up and post test results from SSDLife and AS SSD Benchmarks.

KingdiAnons, please post date of purchase/how long your Kingdian SSD has been in use and some recent benchmarks!

My Doogee came with an EU plug and Gearbest threw in an extremely terrible looking US adapter.

W-what are you doing, Euro-kun? I-I charge from there!

sorry, I meant geekbuying.
I don't remember actually making that joke, I guess I've been shitposting too often

Aahhh~

What are the best obscure chink phone brands? I mean besides Xiaomi or brands that normally sell directly to the US.

Still waiting for my cheap chinkphone I ordered on July 25th, I'm jelly user.

moar
MOAR

l-lewd

Pepsi phone is the perfect phone for you, hipster.

Weapons-grade autism.

delet this

normies get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do these rods go in the urethra?

aliexpress.com/item/Solid-Colors-Lady-Sexy-Fishnet-Lace-Spandex-Top-Mesh-Thigh-High-Stockings-Knee-Socks-Long-Tights/32583555347.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.22.0UMDdt&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_3_10057_10065_10056_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=5ed3da79-cc3e-4e12-a983-4f60c8d865b9

trap feedback photos? or maybe this belongs to /b?

yes, it's an alternative to the anti tick condom for people with latex allergy

da phuc

Holy shit

aliexpress.com/item/sort-ur-fckin-links-u-spaz/32583555347.html

>knee socks
There's your giveaway

is ferro rod another name for a penis sounding rod?

>got new card
>bought something off ali
>today I received fraud alert from same city as ali billing

ali confirmed for compromised

The piece of metal that fell out was a bug so the chinks can eavedrop on you

That's not news.

>that bulge

Update: there are two lines of dead pixels on the screen. It's not so bad when it's dark but holy fuck is it annoying on a white background.

I can't get a good picture of it, though. Is it worth opening a ticket with GB?

3D Printer Pen with ABS Material. The pen is lightweight and heats up fast, easy to use. You can control the flow. Perfect as a gift and perfect as a toy for yourself . It gives you long lasting fun.

ilaen.ru/home-decors/pp_126243.html

Yeah, with the added benefit of being able to shower your dick with 3000F sparks while you're at it.

Yes. Sometimes dead pixels spread

>It gives you long lasting fun.
Unlike rubbing my dick : (

That's a glorified glue gun

Ticket submitted, time to see if GB will take care of me.

Add elf trumpet to the randomizer please

Good luck. Try to be courteous as possible. Might be the reason all my transactions and tickets all went smoothly to my favor.

Damn danimir, back at it with the ref links

what was the name of that really cheap but good chink memechanical again?

Motospeed?

Motospeed?

Motospeed
Lingbao Jiguanshi
Aula f2012
Ajazz

All have been praised by multiple people here.

nevermind found it

Most of the alu plate/Kailh boards are totally legit. Kailhs tend to be a bit heavier than Cherrys though, the blues are pretty obnoxious and I have no issues with Cherry blues.

Also Motospeed keycaps are AIDS.

Maybe the font on them is but the quality of them is good.

perfect for Sup Forums's faggotry
aliexpress.com/store/product/Men-Shiny-Lycra-Leggings-Fashion-Metallic-Spandex-Full-Length-Man-Meggings-Leggings-Tights-for-Guys/1543034_32643836691.html

Do not buy doogee phones.

Bought a doogee x5 Max, came with advertising malware that requires root to remove. Couldn't get root after trying a dozen methods. Now I have to flash the stock ROM and hope the malware isn't on the stock ROM.

Nice hardware and battery life though.

I like to wear women's leggings, no thank you.

Shit I want that what did you buy

Do generic/fake ps3 controllers work on PC with motionjoy drivers?

Yes.

I'm using scp toolkit with mine.

>buying a chink phone and not expecting to root it immediately
wew lad

Pussy magnets, less than 5$
youtube.com/watch?v=6I0P9tUnG84

stay snug faм

aliexpress.com/store/product/Women-Shiny-Lycra-Leggings-Fashion-Metallic-Spandex-Full-Length-Woman-Leggings-Tights-for-Girly-Girls-And-Fags/1543034_32643836691.html

Fixed for you user.

It would be extremely painful.

>non-vintage quartz

Meant to reply to desu senpaitachi

lube it'll stop the pain.

Ayyyy can anyone recc me a decent chink tablet?

I want one with a nice screen and at least the size of an ipad mini. Mostly gonna be used for web browsing and maybe youtube videos. I just want something to use while I'm in bed like a lazy faggot. Android pls

You can get real ones on Ali for $10

PS3 controllers are shit though because of the awful dead zones but youre alright with 2D games I guess

wsj.com/articles/troubled-hanjin-shipping-to-sell-healthy-assets-to-rival-1472611190]

what does this mean for our chink shit?

rec me some nomos(sp?) reps

Nothing.

Your chinkshit is in the ocean.

>preferably between 100€ and 200€
>8 to 12 inches, with a preference toward 8 to 10
>preferably running Android or Remix OS, windows is fine but meh
>most important, wide screen ratio to watch my taiwanese moving drawings

Anyone knows of a good tablet fitting that bill ?
I'm looking to replace a LG G Pad 8.3 which was pretty much perfect, but the market for tablets seems to be completely shit right now outside of chink shit.

New xiaomi memes ordered.

I have the phone number of a vendor, but I don't know if I can post it here

is gearbest chinkshit?
anyone ever bought from them or will I get chinked?

ayy :v)

>anyone ever bought from them
No.

Nobody here has ever used Gearbest.

>gearbest
what is that

Can't wait for my RN3P

CANT HECKING WAIT, LADS

No, no one EVER bought anything from gearbest.

lurk more deepshit

any idea what refill will the pen take?

Xiaomeme mi pad 2?