/guts/ -- dusty chinese shitbox edition

you must have huge guts
post your guts

no

but i managed my cables

i have compact guts

Swapping a lenovo ideacentre K320 mainboard into a DIYPC case, I realized later on that I had no card reader, and of course the front panel audio on the new case doesn't match the proprietary header on the board.
Time to cannibalize.

they gave me zip ties for a reason

The SSD is pretty neat. Will clean and organize cables better eventually.

What do I do with my old cases boys? I have some that even house athlon 64s and shit.

Card is just a placeholder. Upgrading to R9 390 Later.

Grow weed in them

What do Sup Forums?

Dusty pajeet box reporting in.

>2 graphics cards
>no crossfire
wut?

they are crossfire though.

Crossfire doesn't need a bridge anymore for a while mate.

Oh the lies i have been living

Bring on the gaymer hate

They don't have to be the same graphics either. as long as they're the same architecture they will scale down to the weakest card and crossfire so a 480,460 and 470 can all crossfire together....... why you would do that I don't know..

>Crossfiring 2 different models

Disgusting

Here I come.

Still don't know if I should just by a 1080 or wait for AMD's new card. I'm leaning towards getting Vega later.

W O W, you play GAMES???? Ur such a looser!!! :^)

Fuck those guys.

Did anyone say Gayming?!

:^)

Speaking of gayms, i played battlefield 1 on this bad boy last night.

You were able to get on? I periodically tried over the course of like six hours. Couldn't get into any games. Lol

Yeah, most of the times its not online error or not being able to connect to servers.

cba fixing this, upgrading in october

cod boys were dossing servers last night it seems. its what the twit feed reported

Drill holes in the sidepanel and spam your """"sleeper"""" build in every thread

Case?
It looks matx is it?

RayGeyOn
Are you joking or just poor?

>le poor argument
Nice one Tim Cock.

Fresh build. Still waiting on ram. Howd I do Sup Forumsents?

I have returned

>all that ricing and it's just a single 770

Am i the only person that likes your guts here?

Pump up the volume.

Slightly better pic of the guts. Wtf do I do with the cpu fan cable?

gaymen reporting in

I should do a .gif too.

I like his, too.

>semen cooling

Buy a 480, the 390 isn't any better and it's significantly more expensive.

Only the best of the best!

>40

Mine does that too. Something about "system is waking from S3 sleep." Not sure why.

Yeah, I used to get the allmighty AO, but lately its been 40 all day every day

Hello gutsu

I like this a lot. Let's trade cards. :^)

le dust circles

I haven't gotten that yet. Just 40 and the normal AA.

Is it bad to buy a new PSU just for the cables? I hate these fucking huge cables and my PSU doesn't support any braided cables

Sleeve them yourself

Whats the meme here?
I dont understand raygeyon.
Do you mean Radeon? The card was 580 when I bought it last year.
Upgrading to 6700k next month, not poor, just don't like nvidia after a card went to shit was under warranty, and they didn't want to help me. This was in 2007.

fite me irl

you probably are XD
I like my guts desu
>wish i had a 1070 though

CPU cooler looks like a transformer. Gpu getting old, might be time soon. Also sag.

I was going to say black fans would look better, until I saw the white lightning, so I'll give you that one. 7 or 8/10

Smoker detected.

basically my opinion as well actually, i'd love to do a custom loop desu, i'm just a bit poor atm. lol

How does that GPU still work? Mine turned off under load three times until I found out small pieces of dust fell from the top radiator which caused sparks and smoke.

A small 1x1mm part of my GTX 780 seems burned but it still works without problems.

Clean.your.shit

Stealth build?

Yup basically that and not liking any case on market.

I had that on my Maximus V it just means wake up from sleep state
It happens when your screen turned off

Build sleeper rigs

lmao air cooling plebs hows it feel using a trash computer every day?

AO just means all operational. Got it for the first dozen or so boots before the 40 popped up.

Yep, nothing big or any reason to try to get rid of it as it literally means nothing... lol

I've never understood this whole "sleeper rig" thing.
People do it with cars because they race and bet money on said races.
I have yet to see a place where 2 guys bring in desktops and bet on who gets higher benchmarks?

Outside of forums, who would even care so why not build something aesthetically pleasing which you enjoy?

Kind of late but here it is.

blinking RAM would annoy me to no end

>not racing computers

It's annoying having an even remotely fast looking car, I used to get people trying to race me all the time in my MR2.

sorry

improvements

(that 290 is a 980ti classified now, but i despise the red sticker and classified logo)

otherwise it's all the same still i think

Professional gamer reporting in.

Nice ROG swift, when are gonna take a better picture of the guts?

When I get my desk and chair in the mail. I have everything sitting on my floor right now.

I own a truck for work and my wife has a new 5.0, driving that thing is fun but I swear every red light I go to there is somebody trying to "run it"

This makes me rage, a lot...
You have amazing hardware but you neglected to spend the extra 100 bucks for better cables.
Also, that ram.... and why is the mobo lit up purple, you know you can change that, right?

Is this a Corsair Air 540? How is it for dust/noise?

Yes it is, the stock fans were ok but it's pretty quite with the meg lev fans I have in it now. Seems pretty good for dust it came with a decent front filter and that's my only intake, I have a little starting to build up from the last 3 months so I might have to clean it soon.

>you neglected to spend the extra 100 bucks for better cables
I bought cables from Cable Mod but they were actually worse than the stock cables.

>why is the mobo lit up purple, you know you can change that, right?
It cycles through colors every second and can sync to the GPU colors. It also have a bunch of other different effects. I'll make a gif sometime soon.

>that ram
I'm changing it soon, that was just temporary. The first kit I got didn't work right so I just got that quickly.

>what is 9front
>what is 9grid
>what is love
>baby dont hurt me

Ill look em up

>he did actually have been fallerinoed for teh 'lick weed cool ing'

>850W
RAWWR POWERRR xxDDD

Would bf1 even run on this thing like ? What ?

posting.

nice case ;)

Cable Mod has always sent me superior cables... But I go trough their site direct and get custom kits for my psu make and model.

Why do you guys have ricer coolers?

Ayyyy

That top pipe triggers me.

Just finished upgrading my build r8

arizona iced out/10