What's the best browser? v2.0

strawpoll.me/11128585

Other urls found in this thread:

betanews.com/2015/03/16/mozilla-approves-nazi-themed-anti-feminism-firefox-extension/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fug off

>separate Opera and Chropera options
For once OP is not a fag

:)

>not salam browser
Fucking infidels, when will they learn
Enjoy your eternal torment, I'll be over here enjoying my 72 virgins

Oh my allah... I would love to haram her if you know what I mean ;)

>more votes for Chrome than for Chromium

Just, why?

Once you're part of the botnet, you are forever part of the botnet shilling society.

>google ultron is not first
So op IS a faggot

Holy fuck there are so many shitty meme browsers

Yes, because OP is totally at fault here.

Well, it's because Sup Forums is autistic and expects to see its browser there. :)

qutebrowser is not text based at all
Its keyboard based but it has qt gui, thats the whole point

I'm sorry...

its okay, i forgive you

why?

Bumperino.

this thread is now a waifu thread

Okay. :)

I want something similar to chrome, and not shit. Need good cross-platform interaction, any ideas?

Chropera is a bit better than Chrome.
Plus, it's cross-platform.

Vivaldi's better that Chropera, but it doesn't have a mobile app yet.

You can also just use Chrome's alternative: Firefox.

>Chrome in second place

Not for long, though.

>qutebrowser
>text based

See

God tier: Firefox
Top tier: Other open source browsers
Shady tier: Chromium
Shit tier: Any closed source browser

Pretty much, yeah.

Sjw tier firefox

>I let my retarded political opinions influence my browser choice

betanews.com/2015/03/16/mozilla-approves-nazi-themed-anti-feminism-firefox-extension/

I don't understand how many people are able to stand how slow Firefox is. Is it because many of you never tried any other browsers so you aren't even aware how shit Firefox is?

Firefox.

They might be SJW but their politics don't affect my browsing experience.

It's because it may be slow but it's still the best up to date browser family

How do you figure? Opera, which has like 35 employees compared to Mozilla's 300, is a faster and smoother browser.

Muh speed is a bullshit meme. It's a fucking browser, it either renders a webpage or it doesn't. Other than that what matters is features, and ever since Opera died Firefox has been taking the cake.

I'm sorry, I see no reason to use a less responsive and laggier browser. Opera did what it had to do and you see that Firefox is doing the exact same thing, it's just a matter of time until it becomes Chromefox. Chromium is simply superior. Now, if Eich was still in charge, I would have more faith in Firefox.

>I'm sorry, I see no reason to use a less responsive and laggier browser
Well I guess if you're a masochist you make shitty choices like that.
>Opera did what it had to do
You mean Opera had to kill the greatest browser man had ever conceived? I disagree. I disagree that Firefox needs to do the same thing as well. They may be going that route but by no means do they need to.
>Chromium is simply superior
pic related

Too bad his browser, Brave, is absolute shit.

Chromium

Why do you have qutebrowser listed under text-based? (I accidentally voted for OTHER before I saw it)

That's severely miscategorized, qutebrowser is a GUI browser. (Functionally pretty similar to pentadactyl)

Currently it is, because it's mid development, but even at this point it's faster than mainstream browser. It just needs more polish and it will be good.

Good thing people are actually pragmatic and choose the browser that's the most comfortable to use instead of feigning loyalty to something that died long ago. Opera made the right choice, by now their browser would've have been as shitty as Firefox is now.

>browser that's the most comfortable
But that'd be Presto Opera and Firefox.

I apologize a lot. I was trying to condense the poll options to fit the strawpoll limit (and to add a few extra memebrowsers), regrettably I put it in there without rechecking the type of browser it is.

Oh Firefox's market share figures and trends certainly support your statement.

>the market share argument
Oh I see, you're just retarded.

How is Chrome not comfy?

No side tabs, looks like ass, feature lacking.

>browser developed by a multi-billion dollar global megacorporation
>has no tabs-on-sides

>browser developed by some autistic guy in his spare time
>has tabs-on-sides

How can Google be this incompetent?

I'm happy for you. :)

I loved Firefox for years but lately I've been using Chromium and/or Opera. Shame that Firefox is dying.

RIP FoxyBrowser

dont you know? having features would confuse the normies

Yeah, that's why we paint our cars red - so they go faster! Psshh, who needs a better engine.

O boi

Because theres no practical difference between thw two. Other than updater and properietary codecs like mp3

>Update 1:Mozilla responded, saying that the extension has been removed. At the time of writing this article, the extension’s landing page says “This add-on has been disabled by an administrator”. A statement will follow.

>Update 2:Here comes the statement. “Mozilla reviews and responds expeditiously to reports of abuse. ‘Men Kampf’ was removed after Mozilla received such reports today and it was determined that the add-on violates ourConditions of Use“, says Mozilla director of marketplace and content ecosystem Bertrand Neveux.

>As you can see, Mozilla acted swiftly to remove the extension from the Firefox add-ons store, following reports. Meanwhile, the similar Men Kampf for Chrome continues to be available in Chrome Web Store.

>no Pale Moon

>not using lunascape

Oh fuck never mind.