/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
- /out/ package , with a nice token: - Lewd chink adapters - Traps sending their review pics on Ali, like anyone's surprised - user's chink watch dies after a year of faithful service - Bamboo earphones - General reminder not to buy shit for your kids without inspecting it first

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_360242.html?wid=21
kimovil.com/en/compare/doogee-x5-max-pro,homtom-ht17-pro,oukitel-u7plus
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Programmer-Testing-Clip-SOP8-SOP-SOIC-8-SOIC8-DIP8-DIP-8-Pin-IC-Test/32396775774.html
alexeytitarenko.com/#/cityofshadows/
aliexpress.com/item/1set-Men-Straight-Barber-Edge-Steel-Razors-Folding-Shaving-Knife-Hair-Removal-Tools-With-10pcs-Blades/32298469969.html
s.aliexpress.com/7ziMRrMF
lmgtfy.com/?q=orange pi nas
aliexpress.com/snapshot/8045565965.html?orderId=77969470549619
youtube.com/watch?v=PMI51W0CSO0
youtube.com/watch?v=6I0P9tUnG84
aliexpress.com/item/KingDian-High-Performance-M280-120GB-128GB-MSATA-SSD-half-size-laptop-hard-drive-disk-M280-120GB/32622843896.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for jack ma head looks weird

>TS100 arrived
Thank you user who posted yours. It's perfect.

I was worried about finding a 24v power supply but it heats up in seconds with just 12v.

Feels great in the hand, like holding a pen.

>Traps sending their review pics on Ali, like anyone's surprised

Not news and you're missing out on a ton of actual news

Sorry bro, just skimmed through the tread because the old one died.

Post some news you feel to be more relevant.

Got one of these in the mail: gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_360242.html?wid=21

Anyone interested in a mini review with some pics of how it works with a pair of ATH-M50s?

Yes.

Any update on when will the MIband2 price go down? i recall reading about greedy chinks who mark it up on Aliexpress(afaik it's only sold in China now) and i don't want to give money to the slant-eyed jew.

anyone who has it? pros?cons?

What is best chinkshit tablet for around 100 dollardoos.

I want windows.

Probably used for Anime, manga, vns, old games and shitposting.

Looked at Chuwi Hi 8 and pro but cant tell difference between.

Read they have heat problems in the sticky wiki.

Are they still best option?

Very much happy to be hearing of the reply.

yes please. post detailed pics of the build quality

Best Windows 10 tablet around $200-250?

I was looking at the Xiaomi Mi pad 2 but fuck having 2GB of RAM in 2016

The Teclast X80 Power

>dat 7mm slimness
>dat aluminum back
>dat glass panel

Dual boots Windows 10 and Android but I wiped my Android partitions for extra space.

Also, WIFI range is kinda shit

Anyone have success with knock-of raybans for massive heads? I'd like a knock-off of the new wayfarers, 58-18-145.

>boipucci
>not relevant

Android 7.0 6000mah battery phone when?

name 3 things that make you want Android 7.0 over Android 6.0

top 3 best budget phones?

kimovil.com/en/compare/doogee-x5-max-pro,homtom-ht17-pro,oukitel-u7plus

>spoonfeed me
>what is wiki

BLAZE IT

I'll keep this short and concise

- Build quality is good but it doesn't weight much, if you swiped it by accident it would fall over.

- Bottom section is made from ABS, middle is aluminium and the top is some sort of silicon(?)

- It's a bit too short for ATH-M50s so as you can see in the top right picture the cable is bending a bit, maybe spend the extra cash and get a longer one instead?

As always you can probably improve this product yourself quite easily, by taping the headphones to the table or adding weights you can curb the weight issue. if you were making your own headphone stand it's probably a good thing to buy to harvest for parts anyway.

hope you lads got a good idea about it

Bigger number
Nougat is better than marshmallow
I'm still on 5.1

How do these compare to other chink tablets?

Glass panel and aluminum do sound nice.

Danke.

consider clicking the link

>brown ear muffs

no issues whatsoever, all shit works fine

kek

is that heroin?

it looks like the kind i used to get from a guy in florida. shit waas fucking strong, i almost did a pulp fiction, but i just woke up on my bathroom floor 2 days later all kinds of fucked up.

Might be able to add some concrete to the bottom of it, it'd raise it up a bit and add a fair bit of heft. What does the bottom look like?

got a new clip, this thing is way better than pomona 5252

So the chink ripoff is better?
How?
I'm waiting on this one btw
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Programmer-Testing-Clip-SOP8-SOP-SOIC-8-SOIC8-DIP8-DIP-8-Pin-IC-Test/32396775774.html

it feels much "firmer", and has a much better fit imo. the ribbon cable is pretty convenient as well.

I'm getting the clip only since I'm using straight to GPIO cables anyway
Thanks, always good to hear the chinks can outperform offical counterparts for pennies on the dollar

some things i got yesterday.

belkin rockstar clones, that actually included small patch cables! bought these for under a dollar each, original costs around $16. a little wonky build quality but that's why i bought four.

btw you cant connect the common 2.54mm "arduino" cables, which is why i ordered the one with the ribbon cable included.

I'm also after TS100, can't solder modern motherboards with old weller anymore.

Archived ≠ dead. You can't post, but you can still view.

FUCK
I assumed I could use 2.54mm
goddamn it to hell

I bought two of those last year and they still work perfectly fine. Can't say the same for the amount of 3.5mm and 6.3mm aux cables I've bought

yeah..i only found out after my first one arrived without the ribbon :/ so i had to wait another two weeks for fucking china post to ship.

Just cancel order, order new one with wires. Or order ribbon separately

haha no, or the 3.5mm female-to-female adapters. a third of those have been broken on arrival

well shit
It's already shipped and can't find ribbon only so I'll just order another clip plus ribbon

I have an uncle who's an electrician, he was loaning me a nice bench-top one. He needed it back and I had to go back to using those fuck huge ones they sell at auto stores. You can't go back, not unless all you ever do is solder 2 gauge wire all day.

My shavette is here! (the shavette is the razor with replaceable blades, I already showed the real straight razor)
It has a very solid feel to it, good weight. Comes with a pack of these great blades, and since you're only using half a blade at a time, they can last you at least half a year if you're not one of those (un)fortunates who grow hair like a grizzly bear. For 2.7 bucks it's a steal for anyone who is interested in the stuff.

How's the lens filter user? I've been asking myself if chinkshit ND filters are worth investing in or if they're ruin my shots.

Recommendations on bluetooth speakers? I would like it under 100 dollars, but if there's one real good for it's money that is pricier, let me know.

what's that running on your phone?

this was only a 52mm to 55mm adapter so i could fit my prism thing on an older lens.

i have bought filters before though and they've all worked well, 2 cpl's and a macro lens. the star filter i bought gave everything a subtle whitish fog though, but i don't know if that's the glass in mine or if all star filters do that.

i've been thinking about ND filters. how much can you do with them? is it a gimmick or are they actually pretty useable?

Looks pretty sweet

>>TS100 arrived
>Thank you user who posted yours. It's perfect.
>I was worried about finding a 24v power supply but it heats up in seconds with just 12v.
>Feels great in the hand, like holding a pen.
Do you have link to it or can I find it on gearbest
Thanks

he's ssh-ing into the pi

They're useful for doing long exposure photography which can give you some very neat things.
alexeytitarenko.com/#/cityofshadows/
I'm sure they have other uses but I don't really know what they are.

Looks pretty cool might be considered a weapon to some. Can you give us the link
Please

for anyone interested:
aliexpress.com/item/1set-Men-Straight-Barber-Edge-Steel-Razors-Folding-Shaving-Knife-Hair-Removal-Tools-With-10pcs-Blades/32298469969.html

I opened a GB ticket about dead pixels on my brand new Doogee X5 Max Pro and this is the reply. Is this normal or am I being chinked?

sounds like chinking to me

What has the supplier to do with dead pixels?

had same message with a duff usb hub. waited the few days then got a full refund to wallet

OK chingchongs, I want me a Qidian QD188 but fifty dorra too much.
Seen anything ?

Did your doogee come with malware? I have a doogee x5 Max that came with malware causing full screen popups, and I need root to remove it, but it seems no root method wants to work

Hello friend (:

Please give 5 stars rating ok?
We will give you $5 coupon

Ok friend? (:

What can I do with the shiny Ali Express coins?

what did he mean by this?

fucking kek

It's on gear best, make sure you get the right tip for it because they're proprietary

KEK

Yes, it came like every chinkphone with a vendor ROM that contained adware. I knew it would before I bought it, though. You should expect to have to flash a new ROM on any chinkphone you buy.

i found an orange pi on ali for 15$ ...
uhhm wut

Give it some time, they'll sort things out.

Thank you user, I've always thought the same thing.

The main differences between the two chuwi hi 8 and pro are the software versions afaik. The pro comes with a more updated version of Android and a fix for the battery issue the hi 8 reportedly had

The Pi One? That's what it costs.
The store on Ali is the official store.

Does the SD card slot break if you fuck up trying to root it and install a custom ROM?

I found a good shop for Nazi Lego, it has a bunch of designs like Soviets, Seals, British Army. Plus a Hitler Lego set.

s.aliexpress.com/7ziMRrMF

can I make a home NAS with it?

lmgtfy.com/?q=orange pi nas

ofcourse

You could but the cheaper ones only have 100MBit ethernet.

pic related

nice, inspired me ordering headphone holder hook

What's the lowest sharks have gone for and do I buy from ali, gearbest, or elsewhere?

check em

bought a logic analyzer, lads, r8

aliexpress.com/snapshot/8045565965.html?orderId=77969470549619

looking for a true-RMS multimeter, any pointers?

How does this differ from a genuine slap bracelet?

Wondering this too.

Hey guys,
I've gotten some good shit thanks to these threads. Are there any decent chink mSATA ssds?

Did you try aooko? The taobao is a clusterfuck but theres all sorts of sizes.
I've heard as good as they are they have no fit but you can fix that yourself with a blowdryer or go to a sunglasshut and ask them to do it for you with a heatgun

Are genuine slap bracelets just a bit of re-purposed tape measure?

That guy with the youtube reviews please shill me those watches one more time

Does anyone here have any experience with the Firefly 6S camera?

he asked for it

youtube.com/watch?v=PMI51W0CSO0

youtube.com/watch?v=6I0P9tUnG84

No, they're just a bit of repurpose metal

aliexpress.com/item/KingDian-High-Performance-M280-120GB-128GB-MSATA-SSD-half-size-laptop-hard-drive-disk-M280-120GB/32622843896.html

Any good network/ip cameras?
Looking for some cheap shit but still works good cameras that can be used over ethernet.
The chink shit I found is actually more expensive than shit from newegg.

buy a Xiaomi Yi cam

That shitty usb fan from gearbest died after a month

chinkd

10.99 64gb from gearbest on July

I bought a TeckNet Raptor mouse for a Dollar off using AliExpress coins, as well as a 1 cent fake pumpkin thanks to the coins.

link please

Can anyone hit me up with a good chink monitor/tv?
There's got to be something good out there.