How do you think Elon Musk's neural lace would work?

How do you think Elon Musk's neural lace would work?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/01/elon-musks-bad-daytesla-shares-fall-45-tracking-for-five-week-losing-streak.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh elon
>muh progress
>muh spacex
^ what this thread will consist of

Literally the anti Christ

And the problem with that is where?

Has this guy ever achieved anything noteworthy? I get that he's a huge name in the tech industry, but whenever I ask people what he did they just go "DUDE SPACE LMAO".

Similar to asking people what Bill Gates has done and expecting anything other than DUDE WINDOWS LMAO

This is just sad. It's one thing to not get on your knees and worship everything Musk does but to be so blatantly ignorant is retarded.

here's your (You)

Hearty kekkles

It will run on popsci listicles, investor hype, overworked new graduates, and a few explosions for good measure.

Yeah, I mean, who the fuck does he think he is????

He can't even change the fact that he's balding, how is he going to stop a superintelligent AI?

He won't.

>He can't even change the fact that he's balding
But he can...

so does this mean that sometime I can close my eyes and be in a 3d world?

is this ghost in the shell type of interface?
i can't wait for it

>2048
>Installing botnet in your brain
>Shiggy

yeah fuck that guy! I've done all kinds of stuff and not gotten credit for it! I took Computer Science in college and worked at a medium end job. No recognition! I mean, so what he made paypal when he was far younger than I started helping society? So what he started a company of electric cars that were both sporty and efficient.

how_to_detect_the_underageb&.jpg

what is it and what does it do?
do we know anything more than the name?

That transformation is incredible
How the fuck did he do that?

Elon Musk is a fraud

he's full of shit. everything he starts he starts by getting free taxpayer money.

guy's just spewing sci-fi fantasies that retarded techies sap up and meme around on various forums.

Either minoxidil or some super secret billionaire method.

>How the fuck did he do that?
hair transplant.

I mean... His entire face is different. It's like if Stephen Wolfram suddenly started looking like a normal human instead of like a jew

all I know is that he either created or worked in the foundation of: PayPal, Tesla, SpaceX. All of which do something ordinary, in an extraordinary way.

Just get your shit together man. Transformations like that need discipline. It's not just money. You really need to want it badly to make it happen. Crying about it on the internet for example is a sign that you don't really want it that badly.

Got his hair back, different angle, favorable light, better facial expression and he looks like he lost some weight.

HAHHA... today was a very bad for Musk.

cnbc.com/2016/09/01/elon-musks-bad-daytesla-shares-fall-45-tracking-for-five-week-losing-streak.html

Learn about finasteride and hair transplants. You can do it for about 10-15k.

Please don't hack my brain

It would explode

hair transplants

My dad got pubic hair transplanted into his head kek

by 'progress' he means he's given this thought during a second marijuana-induced stupor.

Most of his far out ideas are dog shit hyper loop was just bs

Magnets

>projecting this hard
No I look normal I'm just saying that elon looked fucking weird when he was younger apparently now he look divine

Why the fuck is this allowed?

How long until someone checks this guy into a mental hospital? I wouldn't be surprised if there's a dead 12 year old in his basement with his skull cut open and wires going from his brain to a calculator.

>install brain chip
>head explodes