Why did white people ruin tech?

Why did white people ruin tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilizing_mission
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because that's what whites always do, they ruin things.

I ruined ur mums' pussies last night

WE WUZ KANGS

Indians aren't white.

White's are the most civilized of a barbaric species, nigger.

heh got 'em

see what the French did in Africa or the Spanish in South America a few centuries ago and tell me whites are civilized.

Can we keep the Sup Forums-tier shiposting to, y'know, Sup Forums?

>>>tumblr

All humans are naturally savages, whites managed to overcome instinct and became civilized. Sure, greed and consumerism is still a problem, but it's a work in progress. Maybe someday the blacks might evolve enough to become civilized too.

Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette. It's not like anyone ELSE is advancing technology in significant amounts.

What did he mean by this?

>goony beard man

I'm on to you

t. white pig

You can drop the bait, it's getting old

t. white pig

What's he referencing here?

Sorry, I was born a white cis male.

I've just checked this guys twitter and I have no idea if this is some troll account or this guy is actually this cucked.

What the hell is this cuck trying to say

YOURE A

FUCKING

WHITE

MALE

Why has there been such a rise in racism towards white people the last couple of years?
Racism was almost gone, but now some people are trying to bring it back.
Why?

who is fucking a white male and why is it a problem?

Racism is always funny, but there has been a very noticeable amount of anti white stuff the past few years. I'm sure a lot of it is just trolls, but then again, a lot of it is also serious.

What about a black or tan pig

Dats raycist

Go away tumblr. You're not welcome here.

>Why has there been such a rise in racism towards white people

You mean kids on the internet. In the real world people would just put their noses up at them.

Lmao are you 12?

Shafemur dispray, you dishonor the Portuguese.

Besides, the portuguese didn't map the slave routes. When they arrived in Benin in the 1500s there was already a functioning slave trade perpetrated by arabs and other blacks. This guy is completely delusional.

White people invented tech, just like most things we use today.

actually, I'm mongolian so check your privilege, scum :^)

>kids
A lot of them are grown people.
And a lot of them are on the internet because everyone have cameras, not because they upload things themselves.

If you search for "white male", you find a lot of grown people telling people they cannot have an opinion because of their race and gender.
God forbid if they are straight too.

It seems like the vast majority of white-hating is caused by a gross lack of any knowledge of history.

I'd just like to remind everyone that race is a social construct. There is no meaningful genetic differences between different "races'

Ye sure mate, that's why I need to work extra hours on CCTV because niggers in UK are brining machetes to a nigga film called Brotherhood and the last movie from the same trilogy ended up costing a guy an arm. Guess how many times I had same experience with whites.

That's right

NOT ONCE.

They are still irreverent.

Niggers are subhuman, police should be given medals for every nig ape they kill.

History and facts are racist and misogynistic. Sad thing is, it was the (white) Anglos, French and Portuguese who fought to end slavery as well as the Quakers who saw it as immoral.

Slavery still exists in Africa and other poor regions today but of course that doesn't matter to these numbnuts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilizing_mission

A SJW would say that the west imposed their culture on the Africans but they also neglect the fact they brought western medicine and improved healthcare to a continent marred by tropical diseases and infants dying at birth. Maybe the right thing to do would have been to let them continue believing in voodoo doctors.

Tell that to the Olympics, kid.

>No, you see, Africa just has a culture that emphasizes running over swimming!

Gotta break several eggs to make a conspiracy.

Notice he said genetic. All people can grow to be civilized. There's a higher percentage of "civilized" white people than black people. (Civilized because most people are morons anyway), But yeah, genetically, people
nowadays are pretty similar.

We didn't you pooloo fucks did.

The guy is a massive cuck with daddy issues.

Look up who George Soros is. Find out why he was banned from Russia and all his NGOs kicked out.

Heh, what a fag.

Russia being based again, I look forward to improved US-Russia relationships with president trump.

We created it, so we have every right to destroy it, nigger.

>Racism was almost gone, but now some (((people))) are trying to bring it back.

Whites are civilized

It's primarily reptilian kikes, but also leftists who want to stick it to the right by any means possible. I hate a lot of republicunts, but this is just getting ridiculous.

AYO, HOL UP

Lol

this makes me feel better since we keep fighting each other too

Reminder that race is scientifically proven to be bunk, and anyone still promoting it, SJW or Sup Forums, is cancer.
Reminder that the notion of "race" transcendent of culture and geography, human subspecies, didnt exist before sometime in the early modern period, and talking about who was 'white' or 'black' is as pointless and stupid as arguing over whether certain rulers would have been republicans or democrats.

Fuck off nigger

Well they have the right to, it's their invention