Free as in Freedom Browsers that are STABLE thread

Free as in Freedom Browsers that are STABLE thread

GNU IceCat

/thread

The world should adopt google's DART programming language that was designed to replace JS

But people are stubborn idiots and stuck to JS

Tell me more

Firefox with different branding and an add-on that disables non-free JavaScript.

It's GNU so it's bound to be shit
Whatever "GNU" is for people who don't take showers often enough

Google Chrome is the best

The world shouldn't use browsers that download and run third party code automatically.

Firefox.

>It's GNU so it's bound to be shit.
The world runs on GNU.

GNU is just a small part of it.

>It's GNU so it's bound to be shit
Okay, stop right there. I wanted to know about a stable browser, not about your axe to grind against GNU. Google Chrome is based off of Chromium and I do believe Chromium is a GNU project (citation needed)

They replace all instances of fiery foxes with icy cats and that makes it ganoo friendly. It's the equivalent of me replacing every instance of the word "Debian" with "Memian" in the Debian source, compiling it, and saying it's my new distro, Memian, the distro for memers.

Most of the fundamental forces of nature are GNU projects. What do you think the G in gravity stands for you faggot?

So is it as unstable as firetrucks?

No it isn't. You can always tell because GNU projects have gay recursive acronyms.

Eh, it isn't like it takes away stability or functionality. It's just that there's not really that much benefit unless you're only doing it because you want senpai stallman to notice you.

Kek. Even Google uses Typescript for their Angular2.

this is how 99% of distros work

qutebrowser

No, on a standard ubuntu installation, 8% of the code is GNU.

Also, android doesn't use GNU and neither do most embedded systems.

hey u fgt, look here rms invented computers get off my board

Tell me more