Thoughts? Is it believable for you guys?

Thoughts? Is it believable for you guys?

is not about being believable, the series takes concepts and terms of hacking and rolls artistic liberties with them to produce a compelling TV show.

Instead of, you know, using hacking to deus ex machina the story as basically every other movie or show does.

Mr. Dropped

Probably the most technically accurate show about haxxors. He should probably be a fatass, though.

'i'm hacking the fbi'
'it's all inside my head'

s1 was pretty good, but s2 is too fucking slow.
nothing happen till episode 9

>works in cyber security
>doesn't know what a root kit is

It's not perfect, but probably the most realistic hacking show yet.

It's like a crazy serial rapist with a very big dick?

Well, she worked at allsafe, but it didn't say what she did there? Was probably just a clerk or something?

wasnt she she supposed to be in charge of the initial hack of e corp? until she got kicked out of the meeting

literally "all in your head" the show

>tfw friendo dad wuz all in ur head
>tfw ur in prison but teh show wuz all in ur head

Right, but that probably just makes her an account manager or somesuch?

Nah, she was like in customer relations or account manager or something like that. She presented stuff in important stuff in meeting with customers, so she should still know basic shit even if she wasn't an engineer.

The raspberry pi scene made me laugh. Some good moments some cringe there and there.

she wasnt an engineer at the company you fucking dip.

If you work in sales for Mercedes you should probably know what a turbo is.

its spot on. Mainly based on social engineering and inspired by real economic problems (Fiat money)

Dont know any fat haxors. Fatties are too lazy to haxor. Most i know are hippies. One a toned down cyber punk.

We have people like that. Mostly administrative jobs and law experts.

59th thread about this shit.

No one gives a fuck.

Go fucking shill elsewhere.

>Sales
>Knowing anything
user they feed you a bunch of bullshit so you'll buy their product, they don't actually know what buzzwords mean

Why does she act exactly like Elliot with this permanent "what planet is this?" expression on her face no matter what and always staying silent whenever people ask them questions? Is there something to pick up from this?

>inb4 elliot is angela and also everyone else, fbi included

I wish this show was just about cool hacking instead of all this bloat of loaded garbage.

the show is shit, it needs to be cancelled.

lets be all tricky and shit, elliots really in prison, but we won't let them in on it till the 8th episode, then lets be a bunch of fucking niggers and progress almost nowhere in the story at all.

lets have the main character do some dumb shit like plead guilty and only get 18 months in prison, lets portray white supremacists as homosexuals and psycopaths while making black gangs look like civilized england.